This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lot of gear!

Blanca surrounded by a big pile of gear ready for her outdoor adventure with Maylin last week!
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm curious now as to who those two lovely models are in post #744.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
        I'm curious now as to who those two lovely models are in post #744.
        They are Maylin and Blanca.

yusa

Comment

Thanks, Usa.

Comment

Lucie L in shot

Today I shot Lucie L in the forest, it was hot and the good thing was 'Lucie loved to be in the forest. She was fine with all insects and feeling sexy climbing a tree! It was a lovely day!
            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice looking model. Looking forward to seeing this shoot.

Comment

A Face That Needs No Introduction!

Hugs, smiles and then an incredibly sexy shoot, Dahlia came to join us for the day and it was amazing!
                Attached Files

Comment

Always a pleasure to see Dahlia.

Comment

So exciting! Welcome back to Abbyland Dahlia!

Comment

Spunky as ever!

Comment

(((((((( Dahlia ))))))...my fav. little redhead !!!....you have a knack for popping up out of nowhere. I love how you surprise us ! Now i wonder what you're up to and with who ???

Comment

Flashing The Window Cleaner!

This was great timing from everyone as Lawan quickly turned and flashed her lovely bottom to the brush which appeared on the window!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Proud shooter

O Yes we shot a Girl Girl of Hot Yara and sexy Dahlia! Good chemistry and beautiful orgasms! You will enjoy the shoot when it's online
                            Attached Files

Comment

A wonderful pairing !...Dahlia's " Look of Love " tells all. Yara must be quite the lover as well.

Comment

Yes... Masie looks like the only one with any energy left after this shoot.
                                YAY... Great pairing. Now we will be pestering to know when it will go live

Comment

team work!

Click image for larger version

Name:	POTD_01_AUG_2014_003_001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	376.9 KB
ID:	647124

Lovely, smiley faces and sexy down blouse! Go team Go!

Comment

Go Team Go !!!

Comment

That's a great picture!! Who is the girl on the left?
                                      Last edited by Skin25; 3 August 2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                                        That's a great picture!! Who is the girl on the left?
                                        Skin...now i think your eyes are deceiving you...That's Masie with a more reddish tinge to her hair....i think?...or is my eyesight really that bad ?

Comment

I think your right, but she does look different with the hair. Girls sometimes fool me when they change hair colors.

Comment

And Izzy sure has a nice tan..doesn't she ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                              And Izzy sure has a nice tan..doesn't she ?
                                              She does yes Masie is easy to recognize by her eyes (and smile). I'm not sure her hair is that much browner, or if it's just lighting compared to previous pic.

Comment

Close up

A close up shot of the beautiful small breasts of Lawan, just before shooting her Girl Boy Shoot
                                                Attached Files

Comment

Masie

Most of you have a very good eye for models and recognizing them ( and shooters)! Here another shot of Masie from a different angle, riding on a rocking horse
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

The hearty Lawan with a earnest and crucial face. She is so sweet.

Comment

Oh it's been a while since we've seen Lawan, nice!

About the other pic, is the just before you kissed her Misha ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                        About the other pic, is the just before you kissed her Misha ?
                                                        OHHH !....by the look of Masie's expression, i have a feeling there was more going on than just a kiss on the back of the neck... have a look at how Misha applies pressure with her arm ...what's going on ladies ?

BTW...the horse would be a good idea as a prop in the prologue of a G/G shoot or G/B for that matter...lots of squeezing, kisses on the back of the neck etc.etc.

Comment

Excited Models

Noa is pretty excited today as you can see on her face.... from seeing this seeing you might have some fantasy about what is going to happen next..
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
                                                            Noa is pretty excited today as you can see on her face.... from seeing this seeing you might have some fantasy about what is going to happen next..
                                                            Of course !...it's so obvious !..Noa is going to squeeze the mystery model's buttocks and then invite her to sit on the rocking horse with her.( NAKED !!) Noa wastes no time and ( sitting behind ) applies gentle nips and kisses to the back of the ear and neck with both hands busy fondling and caressing the rest of the body.

Heavy breathing ensues between them both...the groping and fondling gets more and more aggressive...the groins gyrate in unison....the build up fervor and rocking motion soon gets so out of control and with the risk of tipping over, they are forced to jump off and run for the sofa to continue their unstoppable desires....OK ! OK !...enough TJ

Comment

So excited to see Noa and Kenji together! I was really taken with Kenji's solo shoot from Australia, it is great she was able to make the trip to Amsterdam. Getting to see her with the absolute goddess Noa will be a real treat.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X