X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 180

Backstage 180
    Attached Files

She ain't afraid to be seen. I wonder if they could see from that far away.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      She ain't afraid to be seen. I wonder if they could see from that far away.
      Casgrain, I think the people in the distance are AW's crack on-set security team keeping prying eyes away

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
        Casgrain, I think the people in the distance are AW's crack on-set security team keeping prying eyes away
        Doubtfull, Penny has that job and wears a cape while performing it

Comment

A Backstage bonus for me with one of my favourites, Alison P, right out front there. I'm glad to see Verity hasn't vanished completely from Backstage and I see there are still some outtakes left from "The Matilda Show." Even Paula puts in another appearance. And Ava.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
            I'm glad to see Verity hasn't vanished completely from Backstage
            Hey, Flatspin, thanks for the reminder. I completely overlooked that very nice picture (shame on me), it's exactly one of them that I dearly missed the last few weeks..

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
              Hey, Flatspin, thanks for the reminder. I completely overlooked that very nice picture (shame on me), it's exactly one of them that I dearly missed the last few weeks..

doinel
              You know I honestly didn't catch that you had missed it (yes it's a fine pic) which makes me even more glad that I made the original post. I don't mind the seeming randomness of recent Backstage if we occasionally get a gem like this.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X