Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Alyssa R & Claudia S (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I had been looking forward to this shoot after seeing the sexy photo of them together in the kitchen in the Behind the Scenes photos. These two share some similar features with their long slender bodies and beautiful small breasts and at the same time contrast with Alyssa's tan and Claudia's pale skin. They are both gorgeous women and I will definitely be looking forward to seeing both of them again!

Comment

Sorry, I was making a general reference above. Which I know I shouldn't have. I did enjoy this shoot. The girls are what makes AW still the best. The only thing I would say is that when two girls do get it right, then there should be a follow up shoot with a different scenario. You can't have too much of a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbartay View Post
        The only thing I would say is that when two girls do get it right, then there should be a follow up shoot with a different scenario. You can't have too much of a good thing.
        Something like a redux girl/girl shoot ? Could be interesting, but how long to wait between the two shoots?

Comment

The build up, till when these two finally kissed, it felt like it took a full minute for their lips to touch.
          Sexy Alyssa's fit body and tan lines makes for a great look. It's always exciting to see a hot new model do a girl/girl shoot.
          Claudia is quite the little beauty isn't she? She's so lovely. Especially when she is wearing only her galaxy space tights!
          I hope both Alyssa R and Claudia S make many more girl/girl appearances in Abby land!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            I had been looking forward to this shoot after seeing the sexy photo of them together in the kitchen in the Behind the Scenes photos. These two share some similar features with their long slender bodies and beautiful small breasts and at the same time contrast with Alyssa's tan and Claudia's pale skin. They are both gorgeous women and I will definitely be looking forward to seeing both of them again!
            Make ya think which one comes from Sunny Spain and which comes from Canada... haha... That's all for the moment... I'm still to see the video (computer issues) love the image set though... They looked amazing together would add very toned bodies to Trebor's list of similarities.

Comment

Breathtaking, beautiful, sweet, tender, hot.... I can only agree with previous posts!
              Alyssa R and Claudia S made this shoot as real as can be in real life. There can never be enough kissing
              Thanks models and team! William.

Comment

what a great G/G shoot!! two very pretty girls that really seemed to like eachother and had alot of fun, I liked seeing them talk for a while first, they just made you want to wach them get to know each other all day and made you want them to get started too, great job by everonre involved

Comment

I love these two

Comment

That is the best photo I have seen in years, no, that is the best photo I have ever seen!!!!!!!!! Omg, do you have any idea how horny you make me with that scene???? If I could join in there I would be so happy to donate my body to research after.

Comment

Every time I re-watch this video I am convinced that these are the cutest and sexiest girls at the AW site. They are sensitive to each other and bring out the love between them. Alyssa has a beautiful toned body and I loved watching the muscles on her back when as she goes down on Claudia. And Claudia is a beautiful gentle "little girl" with such delicate pale skin which makes you want to cuddle her in your arms. I was sad when the video ended - and continue to re-watch during various visits to the site. Thanks, ladies, for such an exquisite performance - I love you both...

David from Chicago

Comment

OMG GUYS!
                        Why havn't I seen this earlier?
                        Thanks so so so much to all of you!
                        You are awesome!
                        I'm so happy you liked it and also thanks for the nice words!
                        The shoot was incredible, I love Alyssa a lot, we had great chemistry and for all you to know....
                        This shoot wasn't even planed!!!!
                        We liked eachother so so so muchas that we turned the world upsidedown just to do this together....
                        I hope I can repeat haha :P

Comment

I remain fully and completely in love with Alyssa. Her toned and buff body is a work of art - a perfect example of perfection. I love the way she makes love - complete surrender to her animal needs. Thank you for sharing, Alyssa...

David

Comment

We love you, Claudia! Hahaha. Had not seen this and it's so hot it's making me jealous. XDD

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X