Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Althea View Post
    OOOppps I kinda forgot the underwear part :P
    Oh well no one is perfect. But I love the gorgeous bum. Thanks Althea.

Cleo, I just love the new undies your mum bought you. You are so cute in them.

Thanks to both of you lovely ladies.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post
      Oh well no one is perfect. But I love the gorgeous bum. Thanks Althea.

Cleo, I just love the new undies your mum bought you. You are so cute in them.

Thanks to both of you lovely ladies.

Cheers JC

Comment

OOOppps I kinda forgot the underwear part :P
        Awww, what a pity!

Comment

Althea, you have a glorious bum.

Comment

these are just darn cute
            Attached Files

Comment

Yep, high cutesy factor there.. pink, frilly bows... yep... cute

Comment

these are just darn cute
                They are more than cute Althea, they are gorgeous.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by kronful View Post
                  What is your difference in feeling when you put on an expensive lacy bras and panty versus ordinary cotton ones. Do you feel that you have given your precious body what it deserves??
                  There is a HUGE difference! Although the bra doesn't have to be 'expensive' just beautiful! I could never wear an ugly bra out of the house...even though most of the time you can't see my bra through my clothes I feel sexy when I walk out with nice underwear...without it I would feel like a dag! I like to be wearing something nice beacuse sometimes a hint of underwear will peek through, underneath a top or pair of jeans and you want to make sure they are nice! The same goes with Knickers. I NEVER walk out of the house without a gorgeous G-string on - and it has to be pretty and lacy, or if they are not lacy they need to be a pretty colour or have a cute pattern on them. I hate visible panty lines and I find normal 'undies' so uncomfortable to wear! I know a lot of people like full briefs but I only wear G-strings. However, I did wear briefs in my main shoot for AW. White ones with pink flowers. They were cute and the AW team let me keep them after the shoot so I will keep them as a momento of my first shoot. But yes, I definitely go for wearing gorgeous underwear all the time, everywhere...hey...you never know what cute stranger you might meet on the street, and who knows if you won't make it back to their house that afternoon! LOLAngie xox( . Y . )

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
                    There is a HUGE difference! Although the bra doesn't have to be 'expensive' just beautiful! I could never wear an ugly bra out of the house...even though most of the time you can't see my bra through my clothes I feel sexy when I walk out with nice underwear...without it I would feel like a dag! I like to be wearing something nice beacuse sometimes a hint of underwear will peek through, underneath a top or pair of jeans and you want to make sure they are nice! The same goes with Knickers. I NEVER walk out of the house without a gorgeous G-string on - and it has to be pretty and lacy, or if they are not lacy they need to be a pretty colour or have a cute pattern on them. I hate visible panty lines and I find normal 'undies' so uncomfortable to wear! I know a lot of people like full briefs but I only wear G-strings. However, I did wear briefs in my main shoot for AW. White ones with pink flowers. They were cute and the AW team let me keep them after the shoot so I will keep them as a momento of my first shoot. But yes, I definitely go for wearing gorgeous underwear all the time, everywhere...hey...you never know what cute stranger you might meet on the street, and who knows if you won't make it back to their house that afternoon! LOLAngie xox( . Y . )
                    So when are you going to show us some of that lovely underwear and bra collection Angie?

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post
                      So when are you going to show us some of that lovely underwear and bra collection Angie?

Cheers JC
                      How about right now???

I LOVE RED!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

What about Polka-Dots...Not really lacy...but super-dooper cute!!

Angie xox

( . Y . )

P.S. I thought I'd show you what's underneath too!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Angie, what hot photos! Thank you so much for posting them!
                          Counting the days till your solo shoot shows up.

Comment

Havent made an appearance in a while :P
                            Attached Files

Comment

oooh la laa!!! angie and althea!!! so much hot stuff at once!!!! woooowweee!!

Comment

How about right now???

I LOVE RED!!!
                                Atta girl Angie, I love red as well. The sexy looks and smile are just as sexy super as your underwear and body.

Of course the later pic are down right HOT with your hot body.

Cheers JC

Comment

Havent made an appearance in a while :P
                                  And this is a great reappearance Althea!! You are HOT as.

Thanks for gracing us with your reappearance.

Cheers JC

Comment

Thanks Angie. I now have a new wallpaper. care to guess wich one it is?

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
                                      Thanks Angie. I now have a new wallpaper. care to guess wich one it is?
                                      Ooohh I don't know? Would it be the last photo? It's the most explicit I have posted so far. Thanks Bookmanz, Cleo, Jaycee and Ham for your sweet comments. I like your Black and White photos Althea!

Angie xox

( . Y . )

Comment

It is the first posted. Your sweet garden with it's accompaning fragrence!

Comment

Angie, how do you keep on posting winners?

Comment

Originally posted by OfCanada View Post
                                            Angie, how do you keep on posting winners?
                                            You're so sweet!! Just luck I guess! LOL I'll see what I can do about posting some more for you all.

Angie xox

( . Y . )

Comment

O-h-h-h-h, Angie!!!

You are so-o-o-o-o g-o-o-o--o-rgeous!!!!!!

And so wonderfully athletic too!!!

(Not to mention delectably cheeky!!!)

t

PS Those cheeks are very delectable too...

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                                This thread has been neglected for far too long...

never fear, cleo and her digi are here to save the day...(lucky for you thse two nightcaps I had havent made me at all tired yet)

This is a set my mum bought me while they were in Paris, the bra is a little too small and the g is a little too big, but i like it
                                                Cleo. *blushes* Wow. Very lucky for us indeed! You spoil us.. And I love every moment of it!

Comment

You're so sweet!! Just luck I guess! LOL I'll see what I can do about posting some more for you all.

Angie xox

( . Y . )
                                                  Thanks! About those photos, what with more of them and all... yeah, maybe you really really should. You know... if you wanna.
                                                  Last edited by OfCanada; 17 January 2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

stay tuned to this thread coz i've taken some photos tonight, but i cant post them til tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                                      stay tuned to this thread coz i've taken some photos tonight, but i cant post them til tomorrow!!!
                                                      Outstanding Cleo, your turn to add to the sexy undies party!

Comment

Angie xox

( . Y . )
                                                        Angie, we love to see sexy girls in sexy underwear. almost and sometimes more than when they are naked. It's that tease thing, that promise, that we like.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post

And so wonderfully athletic too!!!
                                                          I go to the gym 4 times a week and I always make sure I do my stretches! Being flexible always comes in handy in the bedroom. I do have some more athletic pics if you'd like to see them...anyone know a thread they would be suitable in? I could just put them in the Models Speak?

OH! I can't wait to see your next photos Cleo!

OfCanada: I will see what I can do about getting some more pics happening. I already have some special pics organised for Australia Day! Although it's in a bikini not lacy lingerie so I will post them in the Models Speak thread. You will still like my bikini tease JC! I have a lot more sexy underwear so I will get to taking some more lingerie pics!

Angie xox

( . Y . )

Comment

I go to the gym 4 times a week and I always make sure I do my stretches! Being flexible always comes in handy in the bedroom. I do have some more athletic pics if you'd like to see them...anyone know a thread they would be suitable in? I could just put them in the Models Speak?
                                                            Should fit fine in your Models Speak thread Any pic with you is very suitable for that thread actually

Comment

...You will still like my bikini tease JC! I have a lot more sexy underwear so I will get to taking some more lingerie pics!

Angie xox

( . Y . )
                                                              Oh yeah, I like bikini tease as well!

Cheers JC

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X