• Show
Clear All

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gia ina lovely bear hug with Tahlia J !

Feel the love!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Love !!!!!!!

Where you find Australians you will find Veggimite! (Yuck says the English woman! )
      Attached Files

Comment

A parting gift!

Bisera and Juliette had so much fun that as well as exchanging numbers, they also decided to swap some clothes! Juliette made off with a pair of Bisera's knickers as a keep sake, while a very happy Bisera was given this lovely t shirt!
        Attached Files

Comment

I recognized in some of the shoots Buddhism statues and other memorabilia. Are many homes in the Netherlands decorated with them? Or is that only a coincidence?

Comment

Amsterdam and I understand the Dutch in general, are very Buddhist sentric. Most houses we go to, even if the people are not practisingBuddhists, have a little Buddha figure somewhere. I have one in my house looking out of the window.

Comment

Ok Detectives This Ones For You . . ..

GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice, this week I first visited a local Buddhist Center and recognizing them in your videos it caught my eye.

Is that..IZZY??!

Hmmm the Model has her hands too strategically placed.

Comment

Getting ready for back-to-back shoots this weekend. Pre-thanksgiving Holiday entertainment & dinner event with foodbasket giveaways for needy families and then on Sunday there's gonna be a birthday bash for one of our beloved friends in the Ministry who will be celebrating her 75th. Rounding up the things I'll need... Let's see here we have the case with the three cameras in it, LCD monitor case, audio bag, mic case, the DSLR, my fiancee's camera cos she'll be shooting as well, the Steadicam, a stand for the Steadicam, a reflector. I got tripods, mic stands and a dolly in the van. Should have everything we'll need here, they got lotsa lights at the church so I won't have to tote any for these two gigs.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Prep4shoot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	644525

Comment

That sure looks like Kylie to me, especially the hairstyle/color and a vague outline of the arm of her glasses. After this shoot, she must have immediately changed her hair color back to brunette and posted pics in her thread since they were both taken on the same day.

Comment

Guess again, I will let this guess who run over till tomorrow, I was sure the models hair colour would give this one away!

Woolfie thats my kind of packing! Its frightening how many bags of equipment become essential to even the simplest of shoots xx

Comment

Creamylisious!

Getting ready to shoot with Fridays mystery model, Juliette appliying a face mask of lucious creams to her cheeky face.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          Maybe Lena J?

Comment

Maybe Sicilia.

yusa

Comment

Maybe Noa?

Comment

Looks like Misha

Comment

Originally posted by robofrog View Post
                                  Looks like Misha
                                  Naaah, Misha has longer legs.

Lena J or Sicilia are closer what I can envision.

Comment

Yusanord and Dropshot nailed it!

Fridays mystery model was of course the lovely Sicilia taking part in her first girl girl shoot !
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Got to say i'm looking forward to seeing Sicilia in a gg shoot.
                                      Last edited by freestyle550; 17 November 2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Fridays mystery model was of course the lovely Sicilia taking part in her first girl girl shoot !
                                        Niceeeeeee! Her partner in crime could be Bisera if the hair colour doesn't fool me here.

Comment

Looking forward to next news ...
                                          Love Sabrina

Comment

Looks Who's Back!!!!!!!!!

Elva! As naked and excited as ever!
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Elva! As naked and excited as ever!
                                              Goedendag!

Comment

Looking at Elva's picture of the day, I can't help but wonder....there are two windows that are visible in the shoot. That means that people can see inside those windows. Doesn't that bother the models knowing that neighbors can see them naked? I see this a lot in various shoots.....models posing in front of windows where they can be seen by outsiders, and I can't help but wonder if the models are aware of this (as I'm sure they are), and are they excited knowing that outsiders can see them through the windows?

Comment

We are on the top floor Dekoda - all our locations seem to be on the top floor I know because I carry all our equipment up many flughts of stairs! We woul;d never put our models in a position where members of the public could perv on them we are abbywinters care of our models is what is most important to us!

Comment

Borrowing Misha's Hair!

Smiles hugs and giggles on set!
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh my...what delectable, soft, juicy, pink tongues you both have !...( W.O.M.O. )...Weapons Of Mass Orgasms
                                                      Last edited by tjsunray; 19 November 2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Orange earings!

Marleen could make a bin bag look sexy so it is no surprise that she is rocking these oranges as earrings!
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Isn't the fire extinguisher missing a hose?

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                                                            Isn't the fire extinguisher missing a hose?
                                                            Who knows what they have planned to do with the hose.

A few days ago I was just thinking if we would see Marleen back on the site. Good that your mind reading skills have worked again.

Comment

Marleen needs to be in some girl/girl shoots!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X