Tons of broken links.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tons of broken links.

Getting broken links on virtually every page for two days. At different computers at different locations. Also, many XL pix come up with "403 Forbidden nginx/1.2.4".

Details:

Computer: MacAir

Browsers: Chrome, Safari
    Last edited by cerection; 4 December 2012, 09:22 PM. Reason: spelling mistake.

Can you specify some shoots you tried ? Same question for the XL pics, which shoot(s)?

When you say 'virtually' does that mean you have some pages that work ok? If so, which ones DO work ?

Are you using any type of proxy?

Comment

Frans are they taking down the orginal site and that may be the source of the errors ?????

Comment

Originally posted by sterling2 View Post
        Frans are they taking down the orginal site and that may be the source of the errors ?????
        Taking down sounds rather drastic, content is being switched to the new content-delivery system. But that should not be noticeable to members.

If you have ANY content download/access-issue please include at least a description of what you attempted to download. If possible retry the same download 15 minutes later before reporting it.

Comment

Frans I will say the download speeds are about 1/6 of what they were before you moved over to the new service I also got some denied in the past but they have cleared up a few weeks ago.

I would consistently max out my 50 Mbps service now I get only 10 Mbps. When you are downloading gig files it is felt.

Comment

Yeah, waiting on downloads does get annoying with larger files. That's why I generally download files overnight. If the speed issues persist please use the Feedback pages to report/complain about it. Customer Support can determine if it is affecting more members.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X