Pregnant model Erinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pregnant model Erinn

Oh I was stunned when I realised that Erinn's pics & videos are not going to be posted at least yet

Pregnant models is one of my fetishes; any one agree?

However, there still is good pics/vids to see att AW, keep up the good work and maybe Erinn will post again !

Sorry, the set was delayed at the model's request.

Lxm

Comment

I am disappointed at the news of not being able to see this shoot, but this is one thing i totally love about AW, that they respect their models wishes. I do hope all is ok with Erinn and that we see her shoot soon.

Comment

Delayed is a good word,better than removed I think.

Comment

My thoughts also.

Comment

I guess you are all right! AW should have credit for their respect for the models... and delayed is a better wording!

As said, hope Erinn is good, and also to see her soon!

Comment

Pregnancy is such an exciting time, but also such a fraught time. It has occurred to me before that posing for a shoot while pregnant could just be tempting providence, so I hope for Erinn's sake that nothing has gone wrong. It would be nice to know if she's OK, if anyone can update us...

Comment

Luxman, can you go into any details as to why her set was delayed?

I agree with Johpe, they are intoxicating and stunningly beautiful. Also curious why there are not more shoots involving pregnant models. I mean it seems that they at least come to you on occasion, is there ever a turn down of a model cause she is pregnant?

Also any chance of an ETA on the set or chance that you can persuade her to release the set?

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't know any details.
                  I only can repeat what I wrote above: The set was delayed at the models request.

Probably for personal reasons.

Lxm

Comment

Is there any news about Erinn's shoot? Or is it cancelled completely?

yusa

Comment

Any chance we'll ever see this set? The only one available from it is Erinn's profile pic.

Comment

Originally posted by dodrade999 View Post
                        Any chance we'll ever see this set? The only one available from it is Erinn's profile pic.

Hi Dodrade999,

Unfortunately the set is never going to go live. We will update the profile picture so there is no confusion.

Thanks for understanding
                        c

Comment

Such a shame, that's the second pregnant shoot that's been lost to us. Are there any more sets locked in the vaults after the models had second thoughts?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X