X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Alyssa R (comes back)

Nude girl Alyssa R (comes back)
    Attached Files

Easily one of my favorite Abby girls...the pink cutoffs really look fantastic next to that berry brown skin of hers.

Comment

I knew this would be a good set and I was right. Wow. The best yet Alyssa pictorial, and that's saying something. What a woman. Alyssa is one of the few women that manages to be both cute/adorable and drop dead gorgeous all at once. Only a few women are either of those; Alyssa is both. She's such a...how should I put this...healthy...looking woman. She has such a fit and trim body, gorgeous skin, lustrous eyes.

Yeah, I'm a little bit in awe of her. I place her in my top 5 all time here.

Comment

I bet you guys are jealous that I have met her and kissed her and everything

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha_M View Post
          How did you get that idea??
          Yeah, you can count yourself lucky for that opportunity. At least you let us watch both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha_M View Post
            I most certainly am! Of course, I'm also jealous of Alyssa R for getting to kiss YOU. You're very lovely as well. I've enjoyed your pictorials very much lately.

Truth be told, I think Sasha is just teasing us, hinting at a possible Alyssa R/Sasha shoot to come. And now we'll be thinking about nothing else. Very naughty, Sasha.
            Last edited by raiedefesse; 9 May 2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X