X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Cleo & Nadine (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Cleo & Nadine (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

OMG -- this will surely be wonderful beyond imagining!!!!!

takochan

Comment

Can't wait to download these... Though, it seems as the both sets of pictures are XL, both ZIPs are 132MB, check it out please.

Comment

At the moment I think Cleo is the most beautiful girl on this site, I just love her face, her body, her pubic hair! As for Nadine, she's a complete star in tier 3 shoots so I can't wait to see the video

Comment

Originally posted by MoscowBeast View Post
          Can't wait to download these... Though, it seems as the both sets of pictures are XL, both ZIPs are 132MB
          Confirmed, both are indeed XL. Have reported it to staff.

Has been a long time I've looked at an XL set, quite nice but need to resize it to fit on my tiny 19" screen

Comment

Why are both sets put up extra large ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
              Why are both sets put up extra large ?
              Minor error, the normal-size one will be up soony. See also the two messages above yours

Does anyone have a monitor that can fit those XL images btw?

Comment

Guys, it is the 133MB zip that is regular size.

God, these girls are delicious looking together! Their video should just be fantastic. A Blonde/Brunette epic!

Yes, with a 19 inch monitor, the usage of the big pics is limited. I look at the extra large images only for special purposes. Like to determine the exact eye color of a lass or to experience full lady garden immersion.
                Last edited by bookmanz; 29 March 2008, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                  Guys, it is the 133MB zip that is regular size.
                  Nope, both are the XL zip just with a different name, unless you consider 3504x2336 'normal' ?

Yes, with a 19 inch monitor, the usage of the big pics is limited. I look at the extra large images only for special purposes. Like to determine the exact eye color of a lass or to experience full lady garden immersion.
                  Such dedication for detail, heh

Comment

Hey I've only got a 17 inch monitor (I think).

Comment

two of my favourite models. Very hot. Can't wait for the videos

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        Minor error, the normal-size one will be up soony.
                        Do not expect anything to happen just yet, nobody works on the weekend.

Comment

What delicious maenads! That's real hunger... Well, yes - I feel the same way. If you really want to visit oral action on your lover in 69, the bottom partner can avoid strain/fatigue & achieve longevity & easy access by the simple expedient of placing a pillow beneath your head, thus lifting your face into your partner's crotch. BTW, are either of you ever overtaken by a g-spot gusher? With so much finger action I'm surprised it hasn't happened on camera. You've just achieved an AW Classic = one of the peaks of the collection.

Comment

What can one say about a perfect T3?

Comment

Two gorgeous girls having steaming hot sex together, ending in a tender afterplay. What could be more exciting to watch?

Comment

Nadine and Cleo, and Cleo and Nadine, what could be better?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew01 View Post
                                  Nadine and Cleo, and Cleo and Nadine, what could be better?
                                  Cleo, Nadine, Angie, Indiana,Chloe-B and... myself?

Oh... One is free to imagine, isn't he?

Comment

i have a 30 inch apple monitor and to have it as screen saver is soooooo wonderful

Comment

Great stuff Cleo and Nadine. I love both these girls, they really excel at T3's.
                                      I love how Nadine spent a lot of time with Cleo's beautiful nipples and areola. Nadine really gets excited pleasuring her partner. You can tell by her breathing.

Frans, sorry about my goofy post about the file size not being the big ones. My picture viewer fits the big ones to screen size automatically (didn't use to).

Malleswaram, If I had a 30 inch monitor, I don't believe I'd ever be able to click away from these girls on here.

Comment

Still don't have the regular set posted....both sets are supersize!
                                        Swin

Comment

Absolutely SUPERB!!!!!!!! Two of my favourite models...what a great video!!!

Comment

Two lovely girls and a nice video.

Comment

Absolutely hot!!! I still haven't downloaded the whole thing I can't make it past that first scene. I am going to have to sit on my hands to watch this whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by lnxfox View Post
                                                Absolutely hot!!! I still haven't downloaded the whole thing I can't make it past that first scene. I am going to have to sit on my hands to watch this whole thing.
                                                I downloaded everything and then joined all the bits together before watching. That took a lot of self-restraint, but by god it was worth it!!!

Cleo and Nadine are so gorgeous individually, let alone together. Beautiful, sexually expressive, and with a lovely playful rapport between them too. Loved every minute of this GG.

takochan

Comment

Look at Nadine's splendid features
                                                  The definition is impressive( you can even see the tiny hair in her nostrils)
                                                  oops! forgot the link

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X