No announcement yet.

Susie looking spunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

susie, I'm always amazed to watch a Tier 3 and see how little distracted the models seem to be. Considering the presence of lighting and video equipment, not to mention another person right there with them.....But, I guess when in the moment.....

Comment

I have enjoyed all the video content on this site, not just for the straightforward and sincere presentation style but because it feels like we are also able to get to know the videographers pretty well, thanks to their board posts along with the Backstage photos and notes, and often their own videos. It's added another dimension to my viewing experience. It's fun to hear words from the people behind the camera and imagine how the whole process is coming together. In some Backstage photos for the Waterfall Girls, Susie, there were shots of you talking to the girls in preparation I think for upcoming scenes and I was wishing there was a 'making of' video camera rolling because it would be a lot of fun to hear what you were saying, what they were asking, how things were being planned out, what funny things happened, and so on. Mostly this is because I'm a big Susie fan and would watch a video of you washing dishes but the informal and personable aspect to the AW video productions has been very satisfying on my end...

Dave

Comment

Susie, your videography and coordinating of the girl/girl videos always bring wonderful results! Thanks!
        Good luck with the weather in your outdoors shoots!

Comment

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for the encouraging comments, right on!

DPaul, welcome, it's an honour to have someone so new to the boards pay my thread a visit. Be sure to come back often, especially with all your nice words! You'll be pleased to know we have recently been shooting a little backstage stuff, we'll see how it turns out eh? And believe me, that Waterfall Girls shoot wasn't all smooth sailing, trying to get six nattering models to listen wasn't an easy task!

I am really glad its Thursday, am def ready for the weekend. Though, Nico and I are shooting on Saturday so it kinda doesn't count! Sunday will be nice though. I plan to sleep in and have my visiting little sister cook me breakfast in bed. I reckon my chances are slim to none (in which case I'll call Penny, heh!) but I sure as hell am going to try!

I have been pretty slack with posting pics of me in a dress, and its actually been somewhat of a regular occurence too! Next Tuesday is predicted to be pretty warm, remind me again then and you may just be rewarded with me looking all girly-like. And that. We'll see!

Oh, and by the way, be sure to head over to Christiana's thread and encourage her to do another Tier 3...one can never have enough Christiana!

Have a tops night all,

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
            Hey,
            Though, I am geting a tad sick of shooting them on Saturdays - haven't you ladies heard of sickies?! Sheesh!
            <<SNIP>>
            Off to shoot my second favourite - a Tier 2. In the park, no less. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain on us today...
            Why do you shoot on saturdays ? Is that easier for the models or for your schedule? Feel free to shoot on any other weekday on my account

That Tier2 you describe sounds a bit like 'Brooke L & Toni B' which I saw as coming next week in the Video newsletter? Is it? (if so, you're working mighty fast nowadays ;-)

P.S. You might want to check out Anthea's thread (and the Karmen & Kendall thread) , she keeps hinting of wanting to do some g/g stuff.. with lotion or something??

-Frans
            Last edited by Frans; 20 October 2006, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Go Susie, we appreciate your hard work, we really do. It has been a great week on AW.com and I'm really looking forward to the wonderful Marigold and Lauren tomorrow, another great T3 on the site that does it like no other. Probably cos they've got such a competent young lady dealing with the g/g side of things.

Try and break out that dress for us, I can only imagine you will look tres tres belle in it. Might we see a glimpse of the body fur that some of your fellow members of staff have alluded to you growing out.

I noticed we have seen a few Susie cameos in recent videos, itching to get in front of the camera again.....

Have a great weekend and enjoy a well deserved rest on Sunday.

SF

Comment

Unfortunately, many of our T3 models are only available on Saturdays, so that's when we have to shoot them. It is unfair on Susie, and we're working on a system to deal with it (weekdays off in leiu). Meantime, she takes one for the team and does an awesome job.

so long as she does not fall up the stairs.

Comment

Tell susie a day off during the week can be a fun shopping day.

Comment

I'm starting to enjoy the hitchcock style,susie cameo's
                    in the ROSITA video when she just comes strolling around the corner,matter of fact
                    in the KARMEN/KENDALL G/G crawling out the door
                    and in the ERYN video,there she is reading a book.

Comment

Hi Susie - I am still new in these parts and seeing a lot of content that has been here for a few months - I just looked at some archived video newsletters and wanted to say how much I enjoyed the one that started with you and then moved on to the other girls there in the office. It was great to see everyone and hear their part - it adds such a personal touch. Same with your great ad lib about Fallon blowing her nose - that sort of good-natured spontaneity is to me more fun to watch than anything rehearsed and scripted. And when you fell in giggles at the wrapup of the beach video newsletter - a perfect ending!

Comment

Helloooooo everyone,

Another day here at hq is drawing to a close. It's been a good one, I haven't been out shooting today which kinda makes a nice change, but back into it tomorrow! Have been getting some great Double IM's lately dears, you are all going to LOVE them! And of course everyone's favourite, Tier 3s, going off like a christmas cracker! (I think I am starting to sound like Diana!)

But of course all is well, we are all busy little beavers as usual. Valerie is back, so Christiana is happy she can give her back all her work! My darling sister is staying with me at the moment, and driving me slightly insane, but thats ok. She's family and I have to put up with her, right? Only for another week....then I'm kicking her to the kerb! Only joking. Kinda.

What else is news? Hmmm, Penny made me dinner last night cos I am her favourite ever, and I am having a hot date with Verity tonight so we can gossip about....well, everything. And my lovely boyfriend has been away for a coupla weeks and gets back tomorrow, woo! I am not usually excited about him coming home from a trip away, but I have really missed him. I think I am getting soft in my old age! This weekend one of our friends is going to propose to his girlfriend, so we will be celebrating that, very exciting. Love a good wedding. Whats not to love. Food and booze. Go together like Susie & Harriet. Heh. Stop dreaming Susie...

Have a good night all!

s

Comment

Go together like Susie & Harriet. Heh. Stop dreaming Susie...
                          Yeah, stop dreaming and put it on the schedule!!!

Comment

Hya Susie,

Does your 'darling sister' know what kinda work you do? Or do you have to be all sneaky ?(if so are you any good at it ??:-)

Love a good wedding. Whats not to love. Food and booze. Go together like Susie & Harriet. Heh. Stop dreaming Susie...
                            Do keep on dreaming Susie, it's a good way to enjoy life esp. at night You could innocently ask Harriet back for a redux shoot, I doubt many people would complain A redux with video of course, heh (maybe a lotion shoot would be a bit too tempting, heh). Anyway, happy dreaming and party on!!

-Frans

Comment

Hey Alex and Frans, it sounds sorta lame, but I couldn't say it any better and totally agree with your suggestions. BTW little sisters do suck!

doinel
                              Last edited by doinel; 25 October 2006, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Susie, when did you say your next set was going up?

(C'mon, you can't leave us Susie-less for nearly a year and a half )

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                                  Susie, when did you say your next set was going up?

(C'mon, you can't leave us Susie-less for nearly a year and a half )
                                  No need to frolick, just tan in the sun, much easier compared to a certain other shoot;-). With all the sunny weather in Oz lots of suntan needs to be applied. By another girl obviously, esp. in those hard to reach places, heh... Wouldn't want Harriet nor Susie to get sunburn now would we??

-Frans
                                  Last edited by Frans; 26 October 2006, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                    Does your 'darling sister' know what kinda work you do?
                                    Well. It sure is funny you should ask. Stby on that thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                                      Well. It sure is funny you should ask.
                                      Oh dear....

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                                        Well. It sure is funny you should ask. Stby on that thought.
                                        Maybe Susie's "darling sister" and Harriet??? Yummy!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                          Maybe Susie's "darling sister" and Harriet??? Yummy!!
                                          That would be VERY weird to shoot for poor Susie

Comment

I'm pleased to grant Fallon's request:

Thank you, Susie, for helping Fallon to become such a great videographer!

Comment

Hey all,

Well today is Melbourne Cup day and the rest of Melbourne is frocking up and squeezing their feet into very uncomfortable shoes that will inevitably aid in their tipping over by about 1pm today. Nico, Penny and I are here along with a couple of new staff to shoot some spunky-ass models for y'all. Dedication to the cause or what?! Both models are well gorgeous and have been looking forward to their first shoots for a while, trust me, you are going to love them!

It's all happening here at the moment, we are shooting one million hours a week of great models, awesome Tier 2s and sexy Tier 3s. Well, maybe not one million hours, but some weeks it definitely feels like that! But its all worth it when the shoots go up and are well-received by the members. Very satisfying part of the job.

Soooo, I was wondering, what is your favourite Girl-Girl shoot and why? It can be any of the Tiers (1, 2, 2.7, 3) and I would like to know why this one sticks out in your mind, what makes it a great shoot in your opinion. In can be that you like the setting, the models, the idea, the props...whatever. I just wanna know. Mine is actually yet to go up, and it's Ava & Marigold Tier 3. Wow, what can I say? Everything just worked in that shoot. Oh, and the models are orright too...

Hope you all have a tops day. Might have to drag Penny down the pub later to place some bets eh? Don't worry, Abby never reads my thread, she'll never know...

s

Comment

Okay, Susie - you asked for it. For me, it has to be a mighty close-run thing between the T3's of Anneke and Liandra or Val and Emma. Why ? Because these four are four of my very, very favourite models.

And whilst we're on the subject - Are there any plans to state anywhere which GG's are 2.7 ? Or have you done so already ? Or if not, why not ?

Comment

Here goes. For T2.7 I'd go with Julia B and Janelle, because it was so unespected. What started just like a kissing and boobs touching, the girls got so much into it that it turned out to go to a high that even the girls had not anticipated. Although I did not the surroundings that much, the girls made me forget about it.

For the T3, it gets a little harder, because there are so many, but the ones that comes to mind would be, Gabrielle & Jamie (so intensed), Gabrielle & Christiana (slow and gentle) and Christiana & Vanessa Y (also very soft and gentle), and I must say that Gabrielle, Christiana and Vanessa Y, are to my eyes, the most beautiful girls on this site.
                                                  I could go on and on, but I guess you get the picture.

Comment

hello my favs are tier 2's or 2.7's when theres snogging with a bit of tongue, yum.
                                                    val and emmar
                                                    alinta and glynn
                                                    verity and sue
                                                    jamie and annabel
                                                    liandra and matilda(in the lock-up)
                                                    these video's are all of that type and i keep going back to them.

and tier 1, the twins are best.
                                                    Last edited by chiefbrody; 7 November 2006, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Tier 3

Fallon and Olivia
                                                      Christiana and Vanessa

Both of these are very gentle and the girls seem to be genuinely enjoying themselves.

Gabrielle and Jamie
                                                      An older shoot which is still one of my favorites.

Tier 2

Shower Girls
                                                      Some of the best kissing on the site (though the girls must have been freezing!).

Sian and Jocelyn
                                                      I liked the setting here, beautiful shots of them both in and out of the water.

Fallon and Naomi
                                                      Two of my favorite models and they looked gorgeous together.

Tier 1

Pool Girls
                                                      Playful shoot in a great setting with some of my favorite recent models (Brooke, Jamie, Chelsea, Alex, Sophie, Lily....I could keep going)

Antoinette and Kasia
                                                      The twister shoot may be cliche but this came out great. Both beautiful girls and I thought there were lots of great poses.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

Fallon and Naomi
                                                        Two of my favorite models and they looked gorgeous together.
                                                        my problem with this video was,if you watched it not knowing what naomi looked like,when it's over you still won't know what she look's like.

Comment

I love the T3 so I have a few favourites

Anneke & Liandra (One of the best ever)
                                                          Matilda & Armine
                                                          Christiana & Margaret
                                                          Matilda & Fuji
                                                          Ava & Liandra
                                                          All the T3 shoots with some anal play were great, they were very hot and you could tell the girls loved the whole shoot. Matilda & Lianrda would have been even better if it was done like a T3.

Other shoots I would say are among the best on the site and have my favourite models are
                                                          Paula & Chloe
                                                          Paula & Anneke
                                                          Gabrielle & Jamie
                                                          Ava & Liandra
                                                          Marigold & Laurin
                                                          and you can’t go past tied a up Susie with Petra.

No matter who they are paired with girls like Matilda, Gabrielle, Anneke, Christiana, Ava and Marigold always have excellent shoots.

Soleil & Marianne and Bryony & Carmen C were good T2's and The Twins and Antoinette & Kasia’s T1’s was also good.

I also like all the multiple girl shoots with the Six Girls still the best, the Pyjama Girls and Shower Girls was also great I would love to see more of these shoot above the T1 level.

I feel pretty confident saying that Anthea & Sue-Ann and Ava & Marigold will be on my favourites list as well.

Comment

Girl-Girl

Only one really sticks in my mind, that of Jackie & Armine. I still can't watch all of them one right after another.

Comment

Tier 2.7 Julia B and Janelle (how good would a tier 3 be!!)

Tier 3

Paula and Chole - apart from Paula being one of my all time favourite models, they had real chemistry and the video shoot allowed you to see what they were doing to each other - so, so often an arm gets in the way or a model's hair hides the action (Sapphic Erotic maybe clinical but they do make sure one can see everything)

Laurin and Marigold - two very attractive models who had good chemistry and again it was really well shot

Amy and Margaret - Margaret's another favourite model and Amy is so attractive

Not to say many other Tier 3's were not great too, but those three stand out most. It's shame models only get paired with each other once: although I see I've chosen sets where it's not going to be possible for a repeat pairing I've often thought repeat pairings would produce good results.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X