• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Melita

New Model: Melita
    Attached Files

this is such a cute shoot!

Comment

Melita, I just saw this weeks newsletter. You´re gonna be one of my favorites!

Comment

Fresh, fragile and freckled little Melita is another example of the typical AW beauty: you instantly want to hug and cuddle her. Lovely pictureset.

doinel

Comment

Melita, a cutey ++ ,nice soft curves ,green is now my favorite color

Comment

Originally posted by sterling2 View Post
            Melita, a cutey ++ ,nice soft curves ,green is now my favorite color
            ... along with pink no doubt.

Comment

of course!

Comment

Really lovely photoset.
                I love this picture!

Comment

So is Melita a 'Green goddess' that can be worshiped in a very non-New Age way? Whatever, I can adore a fair skinned and freckled Melita. There's some divinely perky breasts as well. Nice job with the newsletter - it must have been a tough gig trying to be so upbeat in such miserable weather. I like this shot of Melita standing with arms folded - not sure if she's thinking take it or leave it but if she is, I'd definitely take it.

Comment

oh, melita, i love that pic, too, kind of a venus de milo thing going on. you have a gorgeous classic body.

welcome to AW!!

dancer

Comment

Lovely. And the green dress really suits.

The only qualification I'd put on that is that I think it suits either all on (with maybe a tantalizing hint of upskirt, or some tempting leg shown a la 19th century erotica), or all off. Just occasionally I come across the odd female (whether in the flesh or on the net), of whom a tantalizing glimpse (with the veiled promise of more) is more of a turn-on than the whole deal. But I'm strange like that.

Comment

Melita is absolutely beautiful, and the photoset really is exquisite

Comment

Melita is very flexible in a very good way

Comment

either the filming or the editing of the video was very good for this shoot. I liked the style of it

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by pathdoc View Post

The only qualification I'd put on that is that I think it suits either all on (with maybe a tantalizing hint of upskirt, or some tempting leg shown a la 19th century erotica), or all off. Just occasionally I come across the odd female (whether in the flesh or on the net), of whom a tantalizing glimpse (with the veiled promise of more) is more of a turn-on than the whole deal. But I'm strange like that.
                              Thanks for the feedback guys!!! I totally agree with you Pathdoc...I do look hot in Black Lingerie hehe

Hope you enjoyed the vid too, just checked it out myself and was quite happy with it! Look forward to more feedback after my next shoot which I'm yet to do, but so excited about!!!

Thanks again, come and chat to me in Models spk if you like

Luv Melita
                              oxoxox

Comment

Something like this Pathdoc?!?!

[ATTACH]6048[/ATTACH]

Or something like this?!?!

[ATTACH]6049[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Melita View Post

Whoa .... Melita those are some stunning pics! You absolutely sexy spunk you.... ok, gotta go take a cold shower now after seeing those pics, or is that a guy thing? hmm, better do it any way just to be safe....

Luv Melinda
                                  Last edited by Melinda; 28 June 2007, 12:20 PM. Reason: Took my advice... I think....

Comment

Originally posted by Melita View Post
                                    Wow Melita! Sexy in black and very beautiful eyes
                                    My dream would come true when you make a shoot wearing something pink, he he..

Kiss from Ridley (who just discovered Melita is a sweetheart)

Comment

Melita, you look beautiful in those pics! Thanks!

Comment

swoooons ....the pic in the sweater....sigh. that is very very sexy. then when the sweater comes off and there is a black bra...

cold shower.

dancer

Comment

*weak in the knees* My God, she's beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Grakoni View Post
                                            either the filming or the editing of the video was very good for this shoot. I liked the style of it

cheers
                                            I disagree with this sorry grakoni,i wanted to see this`fab new girl and was very disappoited with the film it lacked the right shots i was waiting for and i hope she will appear in another film.

Comment

Violets watching you

Hi, melita, It was lovely to meet you the other day, looking forward to seeing you soon

Comment

Can any one tell me if and when melita will be returning ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                                  Can any one tell me if and when melita will be returning ?
                                                  When is the shoot coming up ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                                    When is the shoot coming up ?
                                                    Don't you check the Coming Attractions or the schedule for next week chief? Oh all right, I'll do it for you then ... Melita's redux (yippee!) is coming out this Wednesday!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by pathdoc View Post

I've really enjoyed what I've seen of Melita so far and hope for more in the future. Her recent DIM w/ Violet was a real treat. I just wanted to add onto what pathdoc said about tantalizing glimpses. Ok, it may be more than a glimse, but one rarely-seen camera angle I love is with the model wearing her panties/knickers or bikini bottom low on her hips and we get a peek underneath at her pubes, but nothing more. It has a bit of a voyeuristic quality that I love. Instead of an "upskirt" or "down blouse" shot, it would be a "under panty" peek. I'd guess it would be more difficult to pull off than most shots (not that I know about photography), but I like the idea of seeing things we're not normally supposed to see.

Comment

Melita is a hottie we need more of you! nice butt shots too!

Comment

Hi Guys, sometimes I pop over to the "models" forums and have a squizz about who's talking about who. It was a complete suprise to see people are stil viewing my first shoot. Seems like such a long time ago now! Dont worry Martman, there's plenty more Melita to come

oxoxox

Comment

hey melita what a white beauty !
                                                            love you!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X