• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So tell us a little something about yourself Analyn

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      So tell us a little something about yourself Analyn
      Pinky, I'm free spirited. I love a good laugh. A bit pragmatic. I love to eat. Im a semi vegetarian but I can't stay away from chocolates. I love Bon bons, pralines, truffles, nougat. I don't drink coffee but love to drink tea . Not a fan of tea bags, prefer the loose tea leaves. I did try to drink coffee bought 100 grams of civet coffee at Harrods. Addicted to shoes, but I'm no Imelda Marcos.

I normally spend my weekends off from the Internet but recently, I got addicted with online auctions. I do that with my iphone(hence, the accessibility). I chose not to have a computer a home since I don't want to be tied down with my seat. When I'm home, I love to spend time in the sun (if the sun is out).

I'm more of a do-er and a bit of a dreamer. I try my best to be more spontaneous but can't help to be analytical.

And you Mr Pinkeyes?

Comment

You sound almost to real to be true ,A normal person living a normal life --keep on trucking that way and stay normal

Comment

analyn

wow - so adorable and such a nice set. AW brings out the best of women wherever they are, in Europe not just Australia.

10/10

Comment

Originally posted by jktdec710 View Post
            wow - so adorable and such a nice set. AW brings out the best of women wherever they are, in Europe not just Australia.

10/10
            thank you so much jktdec710. AW is really great in bringing out the best of women regardless of race & age.

Comment

Originally posted by analyn View Post
              Pinky, I'm free spirited. I love a good laugh. A bit pragmatic. I love to eat. Im a semi vegetarian but I can't stay away from chocolates. I love Bon bons, pralines, truffles, nougat. I don't drink coffee but love to drink tea . Not a fan of tea bags, prefer the loose tea leaves. I did try to drink coffee bought 100 grams of civet coffee at Harrods. Addicted to shoes, but I'm no Imelda Marcos.

I normally spend my weekends off from the Internet but recently, I got addicted with online auctions. I do that with my iphone(hence, the accessibility). I chose not to have a computer a home since I don't want to be tied down with my seat. When I'm home, I love to spend time in the sun (if the sun is out).

I'm more of a do-er and a bit of a dreamer. I try my best to be more spontaneous but can't help to be analytical.

And you Mr Pinkeyes?
              Ohh my GOD.... Sorry... I completely missed your reply.... BAD PINKY!!!!

Well it does seem we have a lot of models interested in food currently... Maybe that is an excuse for a naked cook off... What things have you been busy auctioning for?? Maybe it should be a computer for home haha... I'm super impressed I couldn't survive 24 hours without a computer... as you may have gathered from the amount of time I spend here on the boards. One day AW will be smart phone friendly and my need for a computer will diminish and I may be able to get outside and see some of the world. ok... that was my attempt to be amusing... sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't.. But it always amuses me
              Ok... a little about me... I'm from the land of the long white cloud (New Zealand) and keep myself busy between work/watching sport, I love all kinds of sport, and the net takes up a good chunk of my time. So I'm more of a watcher than a do-er I'm defiantly a left brain type, I would class myself as analytical in a messy random way. I'm defiantly not creative nor emotive.
              Anyway... I must run now as I should be asleep... but couldn't get to sleep knowing I missed replying to your post. Thanks so much for your detailed answer by the way.

Nice seeing you on the boards... long may it continue.

Pinky

Comment

Ohh my GOD.... Sorry... I completely missed your reply.... BAD PINKY!!!!

Well it does seem we have a lot of models interested in food currently... Maybe that is an excuse for a naked cook off... What things have you been busy auctioning for?? Maybe it should be a computer for home haha... I'm super impressed I couldn't survive 24 hours without a computer... as you may have gathered from the amount of time I spend here on the boards. One day AW will be smart phone friendly and my need for a computer will diminish and I may be able to get outside and see some of the world. ok... that was my attempt to be amusing... sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't.. But it always amuses me
                Ok... a little about me... I'm from the land of the long white cloud (New Zealand) and keep myself busy between work/watching sport, I love all kinds of sport, and the net takes up a good chunk of my time. So I'm more of a watcher than a do-er I'm defiantly a left brain type, I would class myself as analytical in a messy random way. I'm defiantly not creative nor emotive.
                Anyway... I must run now as I should be asleep... but couldn't get to sleep knowing I missed replying to your post. Thanks so much for your detailed answer by the way.

Nice seeing you on the boards... long may it continue.

Pinky

No worries, Pinky. I’m not super sensitive to feel bad if you don’t reply to my post but I really appreciate a reply tho’. I think it’s evident on the video that I love to talk and share my thoughts.

I really don’t like sitting in front of a computer on weekends. There so much to life than just sitting and spending it on the pc. From my point of view, I don’t want to squander my time on it. But I must confess that I do all my clothes/shoes shopping on the net. I cant shop in a store... I’m like a man when it comes to shopping. I don’t have the patience visiting one shop to another and fitting the clothes. I got frustrated with it when I was bigger.

I love all sorts of eBay auctions. From tea to bags or even those small things which you think you can readily find in shops... but it’s not available here in NL.

I’ve already asked Kylie to extend my membership since it’s about to expire very soon. I’ve shot 2 SIMs, 2 DIMs already. I’m now contemplating of doing a G/G. I’ve never imagined how soft a woman’s body is. My first ever DIM with Jenna K was nice but I was a bit cautious since she is soooo soft & seems to be sooooo fragile.

Take care Pinky. Sleep tight. xxx

Comment

BEAUTIFUL pics and video of you analyn, im a new fan of yours. hope abby winters uses you alot, so hot. keep up the good work beautiful

Comment

http://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content.../analyn082.jpg http://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content.../analyn090.jpg love this pics especially the one with your cute ass. hope to see more of you beautiful in the future

Comment

Originally posted by jack1984 View Post
                      BEAUTIFUL pics and video of you analyn, im a new fan of yours. hope abby winters uses you alot, so hot. keep up the good work beautiful
                      Really sweet. Thank you sooooo much Jack. Really flattered.
                      Lots of kisses

Comment

http://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content.../analyn082.jpg http://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content.../analyn090.jpg love this pics especially the one with your cute ass. hope to see more of you beautiful in the future
                        i'd love to show you more have a great weekend sweetie

Comment

Thank you so much. I really hope that you genuinely liked the photos. I will start swimming next year to improve my condition and to tighten those buttocks. I want it toned. I’m not satisfied with my thighs and buttocks. I might start going to the gym but the commute to work is really tiring me. I’ll check out the nearby hotel from my work place. They offer membership but it cost a fortune.

I have done some g/g shoots. The first gg shoot was not so great so you need to bear with me. It was my first time to do that. I thought it was good but it turned out a bit lame on the video. Do you know how it feels when you are doing something for the first time – you have the passion and élan from within but it just won’t come out? I really like my partner on that shoot – she’s really pretty and we can talk about fashion, bags etc but I guess we are just both new in this sexual exploration.

I did a second shoot, and I reckon it’s really spicy. Ooooohhh, I was exhausted. When we were filming it, we didn’t even notice the time. So I hope you do stick around and continue to patronise the AW ladies.

kisses,
                          Analyn

Comment

Hey Analyn...

I'm sure your being over critical, I'm sure we will love both your G/G shoots. Even more interested to see them now.... Any clues on who the models are, I'm guessing Jade is one (thanks "behind the scenes") and umm maybe Misha or Crystal S... yes Crystal S.. me thinks. Maybe....

So when you mean first time is that first time in front of a camera for first time with a girl?? I always ask the GG models that... I have a fascination with girls going girl/girl for the first time. Was it what your were expecting?? I would imagine it would be a tad weird to start. Other than the obvious was it much different to G/B sex. Did you get to feel how hard us guys have to work to get the girl off. You girls have it easy... you can get a guy off in your sleep ;p

Anyway... good to see you getting and enjoying the full AW experience.

Take care

Pinky

Comment

Hey Analyn...

I'm sure your being over critical, I'm sure we will love both your G/G shoots. Even more interested to see them now.... Any clues on who the models are, I'm guessing Jade is one (thanks "behind the scenes") and umm maybe Misha or Crystal S... yes Crystal S.. me thinks. Maybe....

So when you mean first time is that first time in front of a camera for first time with a girl?? I always ask the GG models that... I have a fascination with girls going girl/girl for the first time. Was it what your were expecting?? I would imagine it would be a tad weird to start. Other than the obvious was it much different to G/B sex. Did you get to feel how hard us guys have to work to get the girl off. You girls have it easy... you can get a guy off in your sleep ;p

Anyway... good to see you getting and enjoying the full AW experience.

Take care

Pinky
                              Pinky dear,
                              Hmm, you are quite a detective. **Yes, it was my first girl-girl ever.* (I went to an all girl school in high school, I was always curious but never dared to do it).* And you are right, it was with Jade.* She’s really cute but we are both new with this.* You know how it is when you did it for the first time.* It was more of an exploration/discovery period.* But the second time, that was awesome – you get to be more open.* (I’ve done a couple of shoots {solo/intimate moments} already but they haven’t uploaded it yet...* you don’t want to miss the suspense so I’ll keep my mouth shut)
                              Oh yeah, I understand what you are saying. It wasn’t easy.* If you are tired, it’s not really easy to please a girl since girls require a lot of heating up but if you are enjoying what you are doing then it does not matter how long it takes.* ***I can just imagine sex becomes a routine then that is tiresome and can be a bore.
                              It’s the same thing with giving a man a hand job.* That aint easy, hun.
                              But next week, on my 3rd g/g my fantasy will come true...ohhh ohhh ohh... I get to be with the girl of my dreams (lol).* So I need to go to the lab again for some standard tests.*
                              Lots of hugs & kisses,
                              Analyn

Comment

Just thought I would pop in and say hello, how are you sweetheart?? Miss you already!! Hehe!!

Hugs and kisses
                                Love crystal
                                Xxx

Comment

Originally posted by crystal_s View Post
                                  Just thought I would pop in and say hello, how are you sweetheart?? Miss you already!! Hehe!!

Hugs and kisses
                                  Love crystal
                                  Xxx
                                  Hey there, sexy thing. Miss you big time I think I know what it is: capybara, love.
                                  See you sometime soon.

Comment

Capybara? Care to elaborate? Lol

Love crystal
                                    Xxx

Comment

Love crystal
                                      Xxx
                                      That gigantic mousy cat in artist zoo

Comment

That gigantic mousy cat in artist zoo
                                        I must confess that "capybara" seemed a non sequitur for me also.

As anyone with an interest in zoology knows, they're the world's largest rodent, native to South America.

Also, they look really cool. :-)

Comment

Nope that's not it

Comment

I found it!!! here it is!

Comment

Originally posted by violetafan View Post
                                              I must confess that "capybara" seemed a non sequitur for me also.

As anyone with an interest in zoology knows, they're the world's largest rodent, native to South America.

Also, they look really cool. :-)
                                              So sorry violetfan that it was really off subject. The day I met Crystal she was talking about this weird animal she saw at the Artist Zoo in Amsterdam.

Comment

So sorry violetfan that it was really off subject. The day I met Crystal she was talking about this weird animal she saw at the Artist Zoo in Amsterdam.
                                                No worries at all Analyn -- I'd figured that out from subsequent posts by Crystal S. :-)

I find animals very interesting -- was aware of mouse deer, but didn't know of their other "chevrotain" name -- AW forums are educational. :-)

Comment

Hi Analyn, you are cute and sexy and have a fun sense of humour. I love the way you get so wet when you come (as in the DIM with Jenna!) But just to clarify, it was mentioned that it was your first time when you did the GG with Jade, and also the first time when you touched Jenna's breasts. Which of these encounters was really your first time with another girl?

And please let us see a solo and your masturbation technique with close ups if possible. Love the colour of your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                                    Hi Analyn, you are cute and sexy and have a fun sense of humour. I love the way you get so wet when you come (as in the DIM with Jenna!) But just to clarify, it was mentioned that it was your first time when you did the GG with Jade, and also the first time when you touched Jenna's breasts. Which of these encounters was really your first time with another girl?

And please let us see a solo and your masturbation technique with close ups if possible. Love the colour of your skin.
                                                    Hi Robinson,
                                                    I did the dim with Jenna in August. She was the first girl I touched. Then DIM with Elzbeth.
                                                    Then a few weeks after, I did gg shoot with jade S. It was my first sex with a girl.

I told Jenna in the shoot that I cum quite fast and I can be very discreet but drippings speak for itself. She's a great gal an I'm looking forward more of Jenna.

I did several solos but they are still in the editing room.

Thanks so much.
                                                    With lots of kisses,
                                                    Analyn

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X