Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misha's sparkling, glowing smile brings music to all our hearts, i'm sure.

Comment

Hit the Quetschkommode Misha!

Comment

I must say: I love this tread... It is exiting to follow.. Whats next??? Let us all give Masie a big, huge hug for bringing us the fun

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Misha 5.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	644487

Can't wait now for my next chance to polka Misha

Comment

What a smile!

Alyd with a great big smile on her face ready for her very first nude shoot - we have had a blast she is geek sheek all over!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              Izzy may be busy hiding her Monday face but she has found some stunning light to work in!
              Would love to see Izzy in front of the camera for a complete session again. Even a non-nude session would be great.
              Love Sabrina

Comment

I second that, Sabrina!

Comment

She is sat next to me in a thick winter scarf right now I think we should ask her again in the summer but she grinned when I showed her this post, she loves that you guys love her back!

Comment

Ok Detectives . . . . .

GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

OMG... looks like a warm up for a athletic T3?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                        Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                        Yes... TJ is correct...
                        It's definitely Masie in the ninja shoes and behind the camera, that wasn't so hard
                        I don't see any ninja shoes Det. Sherlock ?...did you mean to say ninja socks as in the 1st pic. ?
                        Wasn't Masie either.... So I don't deserve to play this game with the real detectives in the house Good luck noteworthy players...

Comment

Yes... TJ is correct...
                          It's definitely Masie in the ninja shoes and behind the camera, that wasn't so hard
                          I don't see any ninja shoes Det. Sherlock ?...did you mean to say ninja socks as in the 1st pic. ?
                          Wasn't Masie either.... So I don't deserve to play this game with the real detectives in the house Good luck noteworthy players...
                          Det. Sherlock is taking himself off the case !?,,,,that's unheard of !...it's a detective's job to detect...sometimes they do and sometimes they don't

That up-skirt shot sure looks like one we've seen before...could it be Poppy's curvy tush ? and the turquoise color blouse worn by the model on the right resembles that of Irmina's.

In conclusion my assumption is that Izzy, Poppy and Irmina are going through pre-shoot warm-ups.

Sincerely Det. TJ

Comment

Well guess I am indeed the white figure giving nthe warm up for yes a very energetic Girl girl video. I had my England rugby top on in anticipation of today!!!!!

Comment

Ok our first model was . . . .

Bisera!

I love how innocent her face is, especially when she lets loose her cheeky grin!

Any more guesses on our second model before I reveal all tomorrow.

To give you a clue she has lovely pale skin!
                              Attached Files

Comment

By all indication, the shoot took place in the summer time...same time as Bisera's and Noa's visit. You can't get much paler skin than Noa's...i think it's Noa.
                                Last edited by tjsunray; 9 November 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

This shoot took place on Friday - this thread is Picture of The Day remember these are always uptodate recent pictures!

Comment

This shoot took place on Friday - this thread is Picture of The Day remember these are always uptodate recent pictures!
                                    OK Masie !...i'll keep that in mind from now on....it's just that the summer clothing took me back a few months

My next choice then is our most recent and newest model Alyd
                                    Last edited by tjsunray; 9 November 2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Well guess I am indeed the white figure giving nthe warm up for yes a very energetic Girl girl video. I had my England rugby top on in anticipation of today!!!!!
                                      Wear it with pride for as long as you can, Masie... the end is nigh (care to bet this time around Ms. Masie?)
                                      Also, see you have your Health and safety approved socks on

Comment

Wear it with pride for as long as you can, Masie... the end is nigh (care to bet this time around Ms. Masie?)
                                        Also, see you have your Health and safety approved socks on
                                        And keep your back straight, masie!

Comment

Bring it on Pinky I am riding high after this weekends victory!

Comment

Mystery Model two!

Long time no see it is lovely natural red head Candice!
                                            Attached Files

Comment

CORRECTION !!!...OH ! OK !...I get it !....i was having one of those " Cauliflower-lapse-of the brain moments ! ..THE BLUE SKIRT...of course !.. ...Candice IS the Mystery Model.

Miss Masie !..but seriously ! ...not even the entire detective squad in the country would have been able to sole this one ?

P.S. ...I'm seriously considering a career change ...maybe a chef or something like that !

Comment

P.S. ...I'm seriously considering a career change ...maybe a chef or something like that !
                                                No tjsunray, you need more interaction with the models so that you know them better. Maybe see if AW will allow you to ask the models questions during their video shoots.....or hold a reflector or slave flash during the models still shoots. I'm sure that you wouldn't mind helping out at AW photo shoots or video shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post

No tjsunray, you need more interaction with the models so that you know them better. Maybe see if AW will allow you to ask the models questions during their video shoots.....or hold a reflector or slave flash during the models still shoots. I'm sure that you wouldn't mind helping out at AW photo shoots or video shoots.
                                                  Hey Dekoda....No i've already signed up for a crash course in " Pin Juggling " and as soon i have it semi mastered i will be forming an " All Girl Circus de Soleil " type troupe and will be planning to take the act on the road.

Comment

New face and a happy return!

Welcome back to Twyla, long time no see (blush we all know what happened last time she was at abby )

Here we see her taking in lovely new face Juliette M!
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Welcome back to Twyla, long time no see (blush we all know what happened last time she was at abby )

Can't wait to see this shoot
                                                      Love Sabrina

Comment

I'm not so sure Twylka is taking in Julitte M's *face* It's a lovely face I'll grant her that.. ;-)

Comment

Yip... You corrupted her Ms. Masie and an Umbrella joins the likes of ranks of Pinky the Scarf.

Comment

I remember well the shoot Masie + Twyla

Comment

Yip... You corrupted her Ms. Masie and an Umbrella joins the likes of ranks of Pinky the Scarf.
                                                              Right...there was something memorable.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X