Clear All

Nude girl Kenji

Nude girl Kenji
    Attached Files

Pretty, pretty, pretty.

Comment

Such a beautiful and voluptuous women!
      Just breathtaking, I fell in love!
      Last edited by cute63; 3 February 2014, 03:51 PM.

Comment

My eyes may deceive me, but is this her besides Kara D in the new movie from Michelle?

Comment

Hi Kanji – Thank you for sharing, delightful, delicious. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and yours are beautiful as is the rest of you. I loved hearing the personal stuff about yourself and your take on life, I woiuld love to see and hear more from you. By the way, where was the shoot done? Mozzies and kookas, sounds of the Australian bush.

Comment

DROPSHOP: Your eyes do not deceive you - t'would appear, in fact, that IS Kenji - but it's amazing you would notice the resemblance - that shot in the car is not exactly the sharpest.

Comment

Wonderful

Hi,

I think Kenji is really invigorating. This beautiful young woman makes me so glad that AW has such an appreciation for naturalness of female beauty and of personality. I can stare into her pretty eyes and be warmed by her lovely smile whilst I listen to her happily chat away about how she's learned to love her body and how partners have helped her do so. I'm sure like many people she's very self critical about some parts. From my perspective Kenji, your body is delectable and I wouldn't change it. You have perfectly proportioned curves in the right places. Your body hair is so sexy and if anything makes you more of a real woman, confident in your femininity and exploring your sexuality.

It was a pleasure to watch the video. I don't think I would have enjoyed the previous Kenji as much. However the free spirited and thoughtful young woman was so much more of a turn on. I hope beautiful Kenji will come back. I wish she were nearer AWHQ so that she could meet up with some of the other wonderful woman that frequent this site.

Thanks to Elvaar for this one.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Originally posted by notarysojac View Post
                DROPSHOP: Your eyes do not deceive you - t'would appear, in fact, that IS Kenji - but it's amazing you would notice the resemblance - that shot in the car is not exactly the sharpest.
                Thanks that you can confirm my findings. Now how to monetize my good eyesight...

If it is possible, you can add my signature to you latest post sweatyfox. That was a formulated very insightful and I completely agree with your thoughts.

Comment

Welcome Kenji. You sound so calm and at Home Looking to see you more of you in a T3 shoot(s) and intimate momments. Your the cats Meow IMO. Look forward to checking out your shoots in your own outback (your yard) it's huge and shady. A lot of premise and possibilities come to mind. Bye for now.
                  Last edited by s404abby1; 6 February 2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Wow! What a shoot! I am so intrigued and can't stop thinking about you. What amazing pictures! I can't stop using these '!!!!' and for good reason. You are a babe! I need more, oh so much more! Maybe I will run into you sometime in Aussieland, I would absolutely love to get into some trouble with you I can't wait for your next submissions Miss Sexy Goddess xx

Comment

Wait now...was this shoot done in Australia? It uses the same backdrop as a shoot on another site that I know is all shot in Australia. I thought AW was prohibited from shooting in Oz anymore. Can anyone explain?

Comment

howabout you (Maika and Kenji) two in a g/g???? please??? d~r~o~o~l~!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X