Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AW Education: How should I resolve an argument with my girlfriend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW Education: How should I resolve an argument with my girlfriend?

AW Education: How should I resolve an argument with my girlfriend???
    Attached Files

That's easy....regardless of what the argument is about, apologize....tell her you were wrong, and buy her jewelry.

(The old saying comes to mind...."If a man says something and there's no woman around to hear it, is he still wrong?")

(Please, these are meant as jokes and to be humorous. Don't take them seriously.)

Comment

Why can't she resolve it?

Comment

It takes two to resolve an argument and both parties maintaining a humble spirit along the way is the key.

Comment

Dekoda I haven't hear that saying for years!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            Dekoda I haven't heard that saying for years!
            Hi Masie! Yes, that is an old saying....I didn't know if anyone had heard it so I thought I'd throw it out there.

Actually, the way to resolve an argument with your girlfriend is to listen to what she has to say, then explain your side of it. Both sides need to be sympathetic toward the other's views and try to look at it from their view point. Just because it makes sense to me, doesn't mean it makes sense to her, so both sides need to keep that in mind. By having her explain why it upsets her will give me more insight into why it bothers her. The same applies to her. Once we see things from the other person's view point, it will make it easier to settle the argument.

As a guy, I can say that her opinion is just as important as mine, so guys need to listen to her side instead of just thinking we are right and they are wrong. Listening to her can really be beneficial to the relationship and can keep the relationship alive and healthy.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X