Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grabbing at sheets

Hi everyone!

I have a little art project in my mind that I'd welcome some help with. I'm looking for pictures of girls grabbing sheets. I'm thinking there's got to be some around here. I know I grab onto pillows and sheets sometimes when I'm in the act, so figuring its bound to have been caught on camera. So please post any photos you find of this, or suggest any shoots where you think its a good place to start looking.

Thanks!

Forgot to mention, bird's eye view preferably. Here's the best example I've found: http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...anise_viola168 (I don't know how to insert the image)

Comment

Hi Renae! Interesting project, and surprisingly difficult to find some pics.. most of the time the sheets aren't ON the bed anymore Also a lot of girls seem to grab their partners head, possible to keep it right *there*

(the way to attach such a content pic would be to download it yourself and then upload/attach it)

Comment

I'd suggest surfing over to ifeelmyself, which appears to have a lot of shoots with models on bedsheets. I'm not a member but let us know if you decide to, um, contribute content to site rather than simply view it.

Comment

Here's one from Kindgirls. They have lots of pictures of girls on sheets, so maybe a little digging around could find what you're looking for.

Click image for larger version

Name:	alexis_adams_06995_10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	647075

Comment

Hi Renae
            I must say I do like seeing "sheet grabbing" and although I know I have seen a lot of it on AW, its not so easy to find an image of it. Must be a video thing.

I thought I found 3 after a quickish search but rereading your post, none a re bird eye view But have left in the Masie/Kylie shoot is always a good place to start, and there is a few blanket grabbing images of Kylie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_kylie_h_masie261.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	647076

Good luck with your search and even better luck with your project.

Pinky
            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 20 July 2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

hmm.. given that this talks about site pics I'll move it to General. That way I can ask shoot-staff to shoot these kinda pics

Renae, Depending on what you need you could grab stills from HD vids, obviously more work and not as good as XL pics but it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Hi Renae! Interesting project, and surprisingly difficult to find some pics.. most of the time the sheets aren't ON the bed anymore Also a lot of girls seem to grab their partners head, possible to keep it right *there*

(the way to attach such a content pic would be to download it yourself and then upload/attach it)
                Yeah I skimmed every GG shoot that had the word 'bed' as a tag, but I'm sure that's just skimming the surface really. So much freakin' content! I did noticed a lot of head grabbing as well.

Originally posted by AarontheMoor View Post
                I'd suggest surfing over to ifeelmyself, which appears to have a lot of shoots with models on bedsheets. I'm not a member but let us know if you decide to, um, contribute content to site rather than simply view it.
                Yeah I'm not a member either ... I totally need to go to Australia ... soon.

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                Here's one from Kindgirls. They have lots of pictures of girls on sheets, so maybe a little digging around could find what you're looking for.

[ATTACH]36274[/ATTACH]
                Oh man I got off on such a tangent last night thanks to that site, so much to look at.

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                Hi Renae
                I must say I do like seeing "sheet grabbing" and although I know I have seen a lot of it on AW, its not so easy to find an image of it. Must be a video thing.

I thought I found 3 after a quickish search but rereading your post, none a re bird eye view But have left in the Masie/Kylie shoot is always a good place to start, and there is a few blanket grabbing images of Kylie.

[ATTACH]36276[/ATTACH]

Good luck with your search and even better luck with your project.

Pinky
                I did skim over that shoot as well. You can see some of the pics I find semi-suitable under the tag 'sheets' which I decided later was a stupid tag name, but oh well. Most of them don't have sheet grabbing but the view is from above and at least one hand is positioned so that you could imagine they might have grabbed the sheets, which I may be able to work with.

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                hmm.. given that this talks about site pics I'll move it to General. That way I can ask shoot-staff to shoot these kinda pics

Renae, Depending on what you need you could grab stills from HD vids, obviously more work and not as good as XL pics but it's possible.
                Oof sounds like too much work! Gonna keep trying to work my way through the stills. Occurs to me it doesnt have to be on a bed, as they usually throw a sheet down wherever they go, so needs to be a flat surface seen from above, but can't come up with any way to narrow the search down by that criteria.

Do you think girls ever clutch at the sheets when alone? Have you seen this happen? Don't know if I should bother looking through solos.

Comment

Apparently Gina J is a real sheet grabber, this one is basically perfect:

Comment

Not sure if you would want to use your own shoots for this project, but here is a perfect photo from your shoot with Kylie. Kylie can also be seen grabbing at the sheets with both hands in your video. Hope you were able to find some good images and hope the project comes out well.

Comment

What a beautiful project, I love the small details that make the whole what it is and sheet grabbing come become my new favorite thing to spot now you have pointed it out! xx

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                        Not sure if you would want to use your own shoots for this project, but here is a perfect photo from your shoot with Kylie. Kylie can also be seen grabbing at the sheets with both hands in your video. Hope you were able to find some good images and hope the project comes out well.
                        I didn't even think to check my own, thanks!

Originally posted by masie View Post
                        What a beautiful project, I love the small details that make the whole what it is and sheet grabbing come become my new favorite thing to spot now you have pointed it out! xx
                        Thanks hopefully I'll have something to show for it soon.

Comment

Two more photos for you:

Candice from her shoot with Bisera, and Noa from her shoot with Kenji.

Comment

thanks a bunch!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X