X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Em

New IM: Em
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 2 March 2008, 12:13 PM.

More marvelous model Em? Merrily masturbating? Mercy me!

Comment

For some reason I thought she wasn't doing anymore... My favourite model, I hope there's still even more of her.

Comment

Someone please tell me, is there anymore of her in the back, is she still shooting, or is she gone gone?

Comment

Mmmmm, I love Em too.

Comment

This girl really knows how to enjoy her intimate moments. And what a joy it is to watch her doing it.

Comment

Em has more IM's coming up in the future. Might be a while since we have many other equally talented and deserving IM's with other models coming up first.

Comment

Originally posted by centaur View Post
                Em has more IM's coming up in the future. Might be a while since we have many other equally talented and deserving IM's with other models coming up first.
                Thanks, man. Is she still shooting though, or was that shoot with Jamie-Lee her last?

Comment

I sure enjoyed her video great photography and art work keep up the excilent work.

Comment

Originally posted by OfCanada View Post
                    Thanks, man. Is she still shooting though, or was that shoot with Jamie-Lee her last?
                    I don't know if she's still shooting, but we have a couple of solo IM's for later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by OfCanada View Post
                      Hi OfCanada.
                      I can't find the thread (must be Sue Ann's thread or comments somewhere), but as i remember Em is away for a couple of months and liked to do some more shoots. Anyway, this IM was lovely to watch again!

Comment

Wow! What a pussy!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X