SOLO VIDEO IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liberal5 View Post
    How about more shoots where one girl is fully clothed and talking to distracting the girl/s that are in wank mode. You have a few of those and they are some of the hottest in my opinion. Sort of voyeur on the voyeur idea. Its the interaction and the contrast in what they are doing I think that makes it seem so hot.
    That might work better for an Intimate Moment shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
      You mean just walking around? Not really doing much else?
      Essentially yes. First Time Video do this, if repetitively, but it does seem to work (at least for me) and now videos are tending to be longer there's something of an opportunity, not to say need, to add more ingredients. It probably needs shooting outdoors or in a fairly long corridor to work well, but if it's a easy to do give it a try - members will say soon enough if they don't like it

Comment

Awesome, I'll give it a go and let you know how it turns out, oh wait you can probably see yourself when it goes live!

Comment

Michelle - have a look at my post #94 in the 'Recent debate' thread, about the rooms/settings you use for the solo shoots - I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Comment

Its great when I can se the face of the modell very very near. so that you think she is here and looking in the eyes. Also when the mouth is little bit open and see her teeth. And when there is a bra which is so short the breast are looking but not all. And she is bent forward and now she is nude and her breasts are easy wiggle. And all this is very near

Comment

I don't think that the videos need a plot (the model lost a phone, bought a bra...).
              These videos feels less "natural" than the one in which the model just speaks about herself.

Comment

Celeste's new video is a terrific example of what I was writing about, about setting models in very everyday parts of their homes (or the locations you use) - very sexy seeing her undressing there (and wow! such a sexy model!!)

Comment

I just saw a video from another site that looks worth trying. The model puts her hands on the front of the video camera lens and directs/moves it to various places on her body. Fun. It would be hard to make that uninteresting.
                  AW is excellent at not having overdirected shoots, so that is good. But seeing the woman moving the camera by the lens to areas she wants us to look at is thrilling because it's showing what she is thinking.

Comment

More like these, solos that are real backstage videos:

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/jem...eos/video/clip (the absolute best)

Most of the backstage vids that come with the G-G shoots show a few moments of the actual taking of photos, but the ones above are of solo shoots and show the whole, or almost the whole, of the stills shoot from beginning to end. It would also be good to see a full backstages of solo video shoots as well. It would also be good to see full backstages of entire G-G shoots, stills and/or video.

It would be interesting to see backstage videos like that made with a model whose native language is not English. One with Gretchen or Dahlia would be good.
                    Last edited by JacksonP49; 25 May 2011, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Showering

I am new to the site and loving it - it's great.

One thing I particularly like are pretty, nude girls doing ordinary things The multi-girl sets are great e.g. Tyre Tube Girls. (Of course, I also like the sexy stuff.)

There is one type of scene that I would like to see more often: girls taking a shower and washing themselves nice and thoroughly all over.

Comment

Originally posted by SalbaheJuan View Post
                        ... one type of scene that I would like to see more often: girls taking a shower ...
                        Upvote -- it's a simple concept, but a woman running her hands over her wet naked body is lovely sight.
                        Last edited by violetafan; 29 May 2011, 12:36 AM. Reason: better-expressing my enthusiasm

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                          An idea, though it's nothing new it could be quite sexy with a willing AW model... Posing and roving aound completely naked on the rooftop of a very tall building.
                          wolfy I have the perfect spot, just have to get the ok from the lads. hold the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
                            I just saw a video from another site that looks worth trying. The model puts her hands on the front of the video camera lens and directs/moves it to various places on her body. Fun. It would be hard to make that uninteresting.
                            AW is excellent at not having overdirected shoots, so that is good. But seeing the woman moving the camera by the lens to areas she wants us to look at is thrilling because it's showing what she is thinking.
                            Nice idea!

Comment

wolfy I have the perfect spot, just have to get the ok from the lads. hold the line.
                              What about naked rowing? I was watching some rowers (clothed sadly) the other day and and really, for the breast and legs fans you get some excellent views. Hard to find a discrete spot I guess, but worth a go if you can find one.

Comment

as I have never had an original idea in my life
                                Originally posted by tjsunray
                                Dahlia Dahling...right now i'm visualizing you acting out the scenario of a lazy Sunday afternoon spent in your bedroom just hanging out and lounging around, totally naked except for a very short nighty.
                                You could pretend to do your nails (use water)..then sit in front of the mirror and brush your lovely hair...stretching out your arms by the window...try on a different panties...in other words you're feeling a bit restless but also lustful and sexy which you would convey in your body gestures/movements.You then sit on the bed and start to read a book when finally,the boredom is interrupted by the cell phone and this is when we get to hear you speak as you improvise your conversation with your long distance G/F which you so painstakingly miss and what's a little dirty talk without some self touching.

I guess you could consider this as a Solo/IM shoot but with a voyeuristic flair, since it would give the impression of no camera person present, only the hidden camera.

A bit something different from your first Solo shoot (which is a fav). Or, you could also implement this concept in your next IM.

RYL tj
                                Thanks TJ

RYL Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by SalbaheJuan View Post
                                  I am new to the site and loving it - it's great.

One thing I particularly like are pretty, nude girls doing ordinary things The multi-girl sets are great e.g. Tyre Tube Girls. (Of course, I also like the sexy stuff.)

There is one type of scene that I would like to see more often: girls taking a shower and washing themselves nice and thoroughly all over.
                                  I'd add my vote to that and perhaps add in a bit of shaving as well perhaps?

Comment

One of my all time fave shoots was the one of Chloe B in her student dorms. It was a fab shoot even excluding the fantastic moment when someone (her parents?) knocked at the door. The look on her face afterwards was brilliant!!

I'd love to see something like that again although I know we couldn't conjure up that magic moment again...

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                      I don't think that the videos need a plot (the model lost a phone, bought a bra...).
                                      These videos feels less "natural" than the one in which the model just speaks about herself.
                                      Absolutely redlabka - I couldn't agree more that the 'plots' do seem rather contrived & I'd just like to hear the models chatting to the (FEMALE) videographer

Comment

I completely agree. The "storyline" shoots are completely unconvincing and contrived. I think the absolute worst was one where the model pretended to get a text on her phone and was so turned on by it that she just had to masturbate then and there. For God's sake.

I like the models to talk about themselves, and not just their sexual exploits, but what their work was, what they did in their own time, why they decided to model nude ... That used to be what happened in every model's first shoot. Of course with the high proportion of professional models that the site seems determined to try and pass off as amateurs, I can understand why those topics are avoided. Pity, though, because they would be as interesting to learn a bit about as the amateurs.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, JacksonP49. Bring back the shoots (and forum) where we really get to know the models. Enough of this silent movie trend!

Comment

The beach is definitely an option, or maybe if we are really well behaved Garion will let us go to hhmm I dunno, Spain!
                                            Ohhhh yes, He should let us go to Spain, to Ibiza - I know there many nice places!!!! Maybe as well we can find some Spanish models and just shoot them in there own country It would be really cool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kalina View Post
                                              Ohhhh yes, He should let us go to Spain, to Ibiza - I know there many nice places!!!! Maybe as well we can find some Spanish models and just shoot them in there own country It would be really cool!!!
                                              I'm going to Spain soon..this could all be a very excellent and cunning plan.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                                                I've always enjoyed when models gave us a tour of their bodies, what they like or don't like.
                                                I also enjoy the tours. It makes it all so much more unique and personal.

Comment

Do you think any of the models are willing to fuck a vibrator/dildo in her butt? i was watching a video i collected from simonscans and WOW it was amazing. but also with her leg up a bit so her beautiful pussy is showing as well. just a thought.

Comment

I did something like this in my third solo, at least in parts of it: The vibrator was just very small, but the experience left a strong and partly weird impression in my memory... I'm not sure whether I will really enjoy watching this shoot (or whether it will be pleasant to watch in general) since I was testing my boundaries a little with it. Yet, I somehow guess that I wasn't the first girl who tried this out, was I?

G.

Comment

i want more girls lying on their stomach masturbating and showing us their beautiful backside

Comment

Seeing the first 3 sec. of Adelle's " IM " video sparked a sudden interest of watching those lovely bouncing,jiggling and wiggling buttocks in motion as she struts ( naked of course ) down a long corridor or a large long room.

The camera follows behind, alternating between longer and shorter shoots...she'll then turn around and repeat her strut in full frontal view . I guess i'm fantasizing of a runway model totally nude...with at least a 5 sec.of each a rear and frontal strut/walk.

I think it would make a great addition to a " solo shoot "
                                                        Last edited by tjsunray; 16 December 2011, 04:55 AM.

Comment

I would absolutely love to see one of the models doing a workout - I know plenty of other sites do them, but they are always so staged and there is nothing natural about them. I think it would be wonderful to see one of the girls staring to sweat in their workout gear - a close up shot of a bead of sweat running down between the breasts would be magic!!

Comment

I want to see the girl talking to the viewer directly.....seducing the viewer with her words and encouraging the viewer to masturbate their cocks faster .

Comment

I like when models are walking around naked and you get to see the full body from head to toe
                                                              I like when they speak about themselves and their body..I like when they show and comment every part of their body..hands..legs feet..vagina..butt..hair..tits...
                                                              I saw this only in a couple of videos so i would like to see it again soon
                                                              As a foot lover I would also like girls showing their toes and soles when they're naked

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X