Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mystery Shoot - Orgasm Race

Mystery Shoot : Orgasm Race

Please place your votes for the model you think had the best orgasm. This model will win a toy of her choice!

This mystery shoot is scheduled for the 19th December so keep on the lookout and when you have seen it, get voting!

Voting will close in one month from the shoots release on 19th January.
    Aletta
    38.89%
    Analyn
    20.37%
    Fenna
    33.33%
    Nayomi
    7.41%

The poll is expired.

No voting before the shoot is out you cheeky minxes!

Comment

No you should vote now and then vote again after - with campaigns going as well as they are it would be rude not to ! xx

Comment

I'm reasonably sure you can only vote once, which is why some people won't be able to vote anymore

Comment

Does the forum software let us change our vote later?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
            Does the forum software let us change our vote later?
            No, nor can forum moderators or admins do that for you. So vote wisely!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              I'm reasonably sure you can only vote once, which is why some people won't be able to vote anymore
              That makes sense Frans...not knowing the rules, i obviously voted first. ( i confess ) It was set up that way where you click in the circle next to the choice of model...so now, the circle is no longer there for me, since i already voted once.

Vote FENNA !
              Last edited by tjsunray; 13 December 2011, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Well it WAS a mystery shoot.

Comment

Once you have watched the video and can make an informed decision then

Click image for larger version

Name:	horsey.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	641130

haha...

Pinky

Comment

Thinks Poll results should be hidden....

With Frankie giving weekly updates without actually giving numbers away. Maybe just the running order.

Think that would be nicer...

Pinky

Comment

Now why would ANY AW member have already voted? How CAN you possibly vote who had the best orgasm if you haven't even seen the shoot yet??? Or have some members been privy to an advanced viewing? Now THIS is the REAL mystery!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                        No voting before the shoot is out you cheeky minxes!
                        Kylie, that's not possible. As I have just said, it's not possible to vote unless you've actually seen the shoot. How can you know who had the best orgasm if you haven't seen any of the orgasms? It just doesn't make much sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          No you should vote now and then vote again after - with campaigns going as well as they are it would be rude not to ! xx
                          This isn't a who is your favourite model kinda poll, it's a who has the most entertaining to watch orgasm.

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                          Kylie, that's not possible. As I have just said, it's not possible to vote unless you've actually seen the shoot. How can you know who had the best orgasm if you haven't seen any of the orgasms? It just doesn't make much sense to me.
                          Well, it's physically possible to vote, but I agree that it's silly to vote without watching the video. It's not a popularity contest by any means, it's a "Who has the best orgasm?*" (*during the Mystery Shoot).

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                            This isn't a who is your favourite model kinda poll, it's a who has the most entertaining to watch orgasm.

Well, it's physically possible to vote, but I agree that it's silly to vote without watching the video. It's not a popularity contest by any means, it's a "Who has the best orgasm?*" (*during the Mystery Shoot).
                            As Australian cricket just found out and any x-factor American idol etc kinda show finds out each year... going to the public doesn't always get the smartest results kinda like tags...

Comment

I'm the first to post who voted after actually seeing the race; they were all wonderful!
                              But, as in a political election, of course this is a secret ballot and it would be indiscreet to reveal who I voted for...
                              but oh dammit! this isn't a discreet site, so, here goes, vote FENNA!

Comment

Wow. What an awesome shoot. Thanks AW. Big praise for whoever thought that one up and well done to the team for the way it was presented and the girls for being just fantastic. i had to watch it at Low def so I'll wait until I've viewed a higher res version before casting my vote. It's tough, there's a good reason to vote for each of them.

Comment

Whoazaaaa !...this was amazing !...a full production...AW's went all out for this one...kudos to all involved ! I almost joined in to become the 5th participant ..and could have very well declared myself as the winner.

Congratulations to Aletta !
                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 19 December 2011, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Wow! That was amazing! You gals went all out for this! What an amazing idea and shoot! I think it's too bad that I can only vote once (of course, maybe it's a good thing )! Good job to all involved (that means those of you behind the scenes, too!

Comment

I voted for Analyn. I love the fact that she's new to Abbywinters. And she really wants to learn the Business. I loved the different positions she tried to get to orgazm. But not too many that it was a distraction. She's very meek like. And thats what I liked about her. she really did want perform. But not fake her enjoyment of the moment. Thanks analyn your a joy to watch.

Comment

I'd really, really like to give four votes because all orgasms were beautiful. But the bestest and most amazing one was Aletta's so she got my vote. Thank you very much to all participants and to AW staff for this wonderful race.

Comment

Neat idea, but I wish the execution had been better. It ended up being kind of clinical, almost uncomfortable.
                                          If the girls had been sitting in a circle in a homier setting, it would have been cute and interesting and kind of funny - basically a big intimate moment, with a little dash of competition thrown in. As it was, I feel like too much feeling and intimacy was sacrificed in the interest of a fair competition.

Interesting? Yes. Arousing and satisfying? Not so much.

At least I owe this shoot for showing me I need more Fenna in my life.

Comment

it's hard to select 'best', but analyn sure must have set a record for 'gooiest'!

Comment

Originally posted by s404abby1 View Post
                                              I voted for Analyn. I love the fact that she's new to Abbywinters. And she really wants to learn the Business. I loved the different positions she tried to get to orgazm. But not too many that it was a distraction. She's very meek like. And thats what I liked about her. she really did want perform. But not fake her enjoyment of the moment. Thanks analyn your a joy to watch.
                                              I love all four but lost my heart to Analyn.
                                              Love and hugs Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post

Congratulations to Aletta !
                                                TJ..... WHAT????? Fenna will disown you.... or was that just congratulations on the speed part???

(i haven't seen it yet... but gather Aletta won the speed part)

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                  TJ..... WHAT????? Fenna will disown you.... or was that just congratulations on the speed part???
                                                  Yes !...that was only the speed part, and Fenna already mentioned HERE that she took second price. It's the member's ( the poll ) vote that will be the mystery as to who wins the " Big price or Cup or Championship OR Toy "...haha...in one month from now Jan 19th.

p.s. YOU NEED TO WATCH IT SOONER THAN LATER...IT'S FANTASTIC !

Comment

very hot mystery shoot, four beautiful ladys masterbating,whats hotter than that. also had my two favorites models analyn and nayomi.

Comment

Kudos to AW for coming up with sexy new adventures for the models, organizing them so well and getting such pretty girls to participate in them! The idea of a masturbation race sounds a bit silly, but I love that everyone involved took it so seriously and made it not only a real competition, but super-sexy as well. The girls are so lovely and put their obvious love of touching themselves to good use.

They all look so pretty when they cum, and it seems unfair to pick a "winner" in a game where all the participants got orgasms and chocolate, but I'm going to have to give the edge to Aletta. I love the way she squeezes her gorgeous breast, throws her head back and announces when she's going to cum. The sweetly cheeky, satisfied smile she gives the camera as she holds up the checkered flag, her legs open to let us admire her pretty pussy, seals it for me. This probably shouldn't be a factor, but the fact she's the only racer we hadn't seen orgasm before added an extra spark.

No offense to the other girls, who are all so sexy and have beautiful orgasms, and who I look forward to seeing in many more shoots. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Clearly Analyn needed a larger stage/chair She did admirably with the limit room though. It is rather difficult to keep track of four different scenes on the same screen, prolly old age showing but still.. hard to view all four at the same time.

Poor Aletta had to sit with her flag raised for about 8 minutes, foreplay really does work huh? This vid did reminded me we need more shoots with her. Of the other girls we've already seen several shoots (more still welcome obviously) but we need more Aletta me thinks. Imagine Aletta *with* a toy, that'd be over in seconds, heh...

The room/rooms/area did look a bit cold, hopefully you had the heather up and running? Enjoy your choccies Aletta! ;-)

Comment

This is a very hot video - love the concept! More of this kind of thing please!

Comment

Hello ! Fenna had the best orgasm, definitely. Bravo Fenna, Ik kijk ernaar uit om je weer te zien (Google is my friend, right? ) ! Cheers everyone
                                                            Last edited by hydraliskiller; 21 December 2011, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X