Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery Model

Mystery Model

The only difference between this game and the " How well do you know your models " is that whoever guesses the identity of the model must continue the game.

Choose a certain trait: be it a talent, tattoo ( describe and give location ) birth mark, a particular physical feature etc....anything that might lead to solving the identity of the Mystery Model. Also, mention an approximate time frame of the shoot.

...So as to get more players participating, wait at least 4 - 5 rounds before playing again.

I'll go first....

She sketches and draws....from last year.
    Last edited by tjsunray; 12 May 2013, 04:44 PM.

Mystery model

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
    [
    She sketches and draws....from last year.
    Pretty Evelina!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
      Pretty Evelina!
      Pretty Evelina it is !...your turn Bookie.

Comment

In her models speaks thread she chronicled her cross country bicycle trip with her boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
          In her models speaks thread she chronicled her cross country bicycle trip with her boyfriend.
          Immie!

This mystery model studied to be a vet, working with large animals.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            This mystery model studied to be a vet, working with large animals.
            Julia B, I do believe!

Comment

Correct! Julia B is one of my favorites, had to sneak her in here.

Comment

This mystery model from Australia was brunette, played net ball, posted cheeky pictures of herself as an early Christmas present in her thread, and was deliciously wet in her debut shoot.

Comment

Would that be the lovely Ms. Ilona

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                    Would that be the lovely Ms. Ilona
                    Pinky, having read portions of her thread again just recently, i'm 99.9% sure it's gorgeous Cleo , as per her quote.> Here in regards to her wetness .. So, instead of waiting till tomorrow i'll just move it along...if it's ok with you Bookie.

- What model ( also a brunette and from OZ ) named her bicycle " Ricardo " ?....from 2010
                    Last edited by tjsunray; 13 May 2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                      Pinky, having read portions of her thread again just recently, i'm 99.9% sure it's gorgeous Cleo , as per her quote.> Here in regards to her wetness .. So, instead of waiting till tomorrow i'll just move it along...if it's ok with you Bookie.

- What model ( also a brunette and from OZ ) named her bicycle " Ricardo " ?....from 2010
                      not wanting to start a discussion BUT... haha... Cleo watched (sometimes play) basketball on a regular basis... but don't recall her ever playing netball. And I totally expect that Cleo would have "posted cheeky pictures of herself as an early Christmas present in her thread" Princess Cleo was wonderful like that.

My argument for Ilona is
                      A. Played netball and and was deliciously wet in her debut shoot... refer the comments by Centaur from the shoot rave for Ilona's first shoot. especially the "a netball fanatic" and the "Ilona is producing a good amount of wetness and girlcum" comments.
                      B. this post where she says "so to show you my thanks i thought i'd send you all a couple of early christmas presants" (note who gets thanks in this post )

But either way... to answer your question... Lynley would be your mystery model that named her bicycle " Ricardo "
                      Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 14 May 2013, 06:25 AM.

Comment

I will assume I'm correct.... (on one if not both questions )
                        So... what model almost lost a finger during an AW G/G shoot... The same model has a scar on her right leg because she refused to get stitches when she cut it, as a result of watching a cooking show, when she was around 7 years old.

Cooking and food is obviously dangerous for this 2008 model.

Comment

Mrpinkeyes and Tjsunray, that mystery girl was Ilona.

Comment

Yeah, Ilona it is for sure, now that i actually clicked on the link you posted Pinky.Goes to show, one can never be too certain.

You were very close with Lynley though but no cigar, it was Giselle as she introduces Ricardo to Lynley. I have to say you stumped me with the " almost lost finger " question but since Patty's Thread has Cooking in the title , i'll go with that.
                            Last edited by tjsunray; 14 May 2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

So the question still remains:

what model almost lost a finger during an AW G/G shoot... The same model has a scar on her right leg because she refused to get stitches when she cut it, as a result of watching a cooking show, when she was around 7 years old.

Comment

I will assume I'm correct.... (on one if not both questions )
                                So... what model almost lost a finger during an AW G/G shoot... The same model has a scar on her right leg because she refused to get stitches when she cut it, as a result of watching a cooking show, when she was around 7 years old.

Extra clue.... She had a major crush on a certain model from Manchester.

Comment

Models from Manchester...still no bells ringing.

Comment

Blaire did mention her crush for Melita in her first thread post....but i doubt if Melita is from Manchester ?

Comment

Really??? still nothing.... ok...

This model has done 3 G/G shoots with her Manchester crush.... one T3 and two multi girl shoots... and was seen in a backstage video being very quiet because her Manchester crush (before she was her Manchester crush) was doing an IM in the next room. She has also made her bed and laid in it with refer to 2 other G/G shoots fun shoots she has appeared in.
                                      She worked for a short time at GOW and she has recently modeled for Michelle Flynn in OZ...
                                      ummm... see if that helps or just confuses.

Comment

This model has done 3 G/G shoots with her Manchester crush.... one T3 and two multi girl shoots... and was seen in a backstage video being very quiet because her Manchester crush (before she was her Manchester crush) was doing an IM in the next room. She has also made her bed and laid in it with refer to 2 other G/G shoots fun shoots she has appeared in.
                                        She worked for a short time at GOW and she has recently modeled for Michelle Flynn in OZ...
                                        ummm... see if that helps or just confuses.
                                        Is it Keilyn? Cassie is the only British model I can think of from 2008, she did a T3 with Keilyn and was in Ball Pit Girls and Step Aerobics girls with her.

Comment

Is it Keilyn? Cassie is the only British model I can think of from 2008, she did a T3 with Keilyn and was in Ball Pit Girls and Step Aerobics girls with her.
                                          Correct.... Trebor.... It was Keilyn.....
                                          She almost lost a finger in the G/G with Cleo as mentioned at the 20:00 mark of this video
                                          The scar on her right leg because she refused to get stitches when she cut it, as a result of watching a cooking show as mentioned at the 1:43 mark of her first solo shoot.
                                          The backstage video I mentioned where she was being quiet was from the Blaire bear/Keilyn before... (at the 10:08 mark) and the modeled for Michelle Flynn as mentioned here

She "made her bed" in DIY Girls and "laid in it" in Sleepover Girls. And as Trebor mentioned she did a G/G with Cassie and they were both in Pit ball Girls (Where the crush first developed) and Step Aerobic girls

You're up Trebor....

Comment

Which model has a sister who competed on the Australian Olympic team?

Comment

Don't know about everyone else but i sure could use a hint or two.
                                              Last edited by tjsunray; 17 May 2013, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Does this model have a motorcycle ?

Comment

It's guessing time !...Annalisa from Wrestling Girls looks very muscular to me...maybe she was inspired by her athletic sister ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray
                                                    Don't know about everyone else but i sure could use a hint or two.
                                                    Her name has four letters and starts with K

I cannot answer myself because I don´t have a new question

yusa

Comment

Gah! I'm almost sure I remember this...is it Kara?

Comment

Originally posted by KaraZorEl View Post
                                                        Gah! I'm almost sure I remember this...is it Kara?
                                                        Yusanord's hint is correct, but it's not Kara. She's one of your favorite models if I remember correctly, there's a lovely picture of her holding a playbill somewhere on these forums

Comment

OK, i think i know who it is but i won't say. I have a feeling KaraZor arrived at the answer first ( from Trebor's clue to her) and is looking for her Mystery Model question to us at this very moment.

I read the beginning pages of her thread and there are quite a number of posts by Yuso and Kara and mention of the model visiting NYC . Go ahead Kara this one is yours.

Comment

It's Katy! Of course it must be. I'm such a ditz, I should have known that right off. You're right, she is one of my favorites, but I was psyching myself out thinking it couldn't possibly be one of the models I know best. (And I wouldn't dare cheat by looking it up )

I'll await confirmation before posting my question...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X