The Althea Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melita View Post
    Althea, you're awesome!! Glad you've decided to make your own thread. A chick as cool as you deserves it. And very awesome tatts too! Mine aren't nearly as creative! Catch ya round

oxoxox

ps, thanks for letting me use your pretty textas the other day
    AWW shucks! thanks hunni!
    Next time i need to get a rad texta collection worth boasting about! lol

xx

Comment

Althea your very popular on these boards my dear - good work!! I can see why they love you, you are pretty damn cool (when your not sick that is) !!

P to tha A to that T to the I ENCE

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
        Althea your very popular on these boards my dear - good work!! I can see why they love you, you are pretty damn cool (when your not sick that is) !!

P to tha A to that T to the I ENCE
        ahahah you mean when i don't cross the metre zone in front of your desk... secretly you would love to breathe in all my lovely sickly flu germs.. mmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
          ahahah you mean when i don't cross the metre zone in front of your desk... secretly you would love to breathe in all my lovely sickly flu germs.. mmmmmm
          Well then you two would obviously have to stay in bed together until you're all better

Comment

I'd like to breathe you in anytime....both of you actually....teehee~

Comment

Hi Althea,

So glad you got your own thread now, I can tell by how many models stop in to chat with you or say hi that you're doing one great job as model liason.

Keep up the good work lovely Althea. I will be back to chat properly next time.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                Well then you two would obviously have to stay in bed together until you're all better
                hahah cheeky von cheeky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                  I'd like to breathe you in anytime....both of you actually....teehee~

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                    Hi Althea,

So glad you got your own thread now, I can tell by how many models stop in to chat with you or say hi that you're doing one great job as model liason.

Keep up the good work lovely Althea. I will be back to chat properly next time.

Take care,

SF
                    Yes i've got to say everyone around here including the models are very friendly and im having a great time getting to know them all

Comment

hahah cheeky von cheeky!!
                      True, it's cheeky but I'm not hearing any complaints now am I??

Oh new avatar... pretty eyes and face.. might even like this one better than the previous one (which I should have stored so I *could* compare).

Comment

Everyone's friendly eh? esp patience I bet....you two been getting jiggy eh?

Comment

Howdy from Texas, Althea. Add my thanks to those already given for visiting with us. Are you open to questions? I'd like to know what some of the questions are that the models ask when they are interviewing.

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                            Everyone's friendly eh? esp patience I bet....you two been getting jiggy eh?
                            haah yes they are and not just in a jiggy way! ahah you are a cheeky cheeky young lady Sue-ann!!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                              Howdy from Texas, Althea. Add my thanks to those already given for visiting with us. Are you open to questions? I'd like to know what some of the questions are that the models ask when they are interviewing.

oooh i know a very lovely man fom Texas

Comment

I'm starting to miss your old avatar, you looked so sultry, steamy and sexy!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                  I'm starting to miss your old avatar, you looked so sultry, steamy and sexy!!!!!
                                  Don't worry alexbee I'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from.. but heres that one so you don't forget it
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hey Althea! Thought I'd drop in to *see* how you're doing. Thanks for your help today, you really saved me a lot of drama. I'm going to have to send you a nice box of chocolates.What do you like? Do you like licorice? You look like you like licorice (it's the eyes!).

I think your avatars are both HOT! Like everyone in Melbournia, you've got the coolest clothes. and you're a very sexy chick. Everyone here's in tracky-dacks compared to you guys.

-b
                                    Last edited by Bonnie; 2 August 2007, 08:26 AM. Reason: i can't spell to save my life

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
                                      Hey Althea! Thought I'd drop in to *see* how you're doing. Thanks for your help today, you really saved me a lot of drama. I'm going to have to send you a nice box of chocolates.What do you like? Do you like licorice? You look like you like licorice (it's the eyes!).

I think your avatars are both HOT! Like everyone in Melbournia, you've got the coolest clothes. and you're a very sexy chick. Everyone here's in tracky-dacks compared to you guys.

-b
                                      i like RED LICORICE

awww tracky dacks! stand strong girly and let the mighty forces of good fashion come to your aid! ahah

Comment

aww

Jilly sent me these gorgeous pics and a little note..

"Your thread rocks Althea you sexy thing, I am a fan! xx jilly"
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Red licorice huh? I think I can find some of that. It's coming your way sweetie! Jilly's so gorgeous!

-b

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
                                            Red licorice huh? I think I can find some of that. It's coming your way sweetie! Jilly's so gorgeous!

-b

You rule Bonsaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Penelope brought in amazing lamingtons and carrot cake muffins this morning that she made! I couldn't help myself!!
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Penelope brought in amazing lamingtons and carrot cake muffins this morning that she made! I couldn't help myself!!
                                                Lamingtons are those chocolate/coconut cookie-things right? Quite yummi and verrrrry easy to over-eat on those (you'll notice later, heh). Nothing a good work-out wont solve Penny (can we still say Penny?) wont mind you not being able to stop eating, good indication of appriciation .

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                                  Lamingtons are those chocolate/coconut cookie-things right? Quite yummi and verrrrry easy to over-eat on those (you'll notice later, heh). Nothing a good work-out wont solve Penny (can we still say Penny?) wont mind you not being able to stop eating, good indication of appriciation .

they certainly are and boy were they good! i stood in front of Penny's desk and told her i loved her about a thousand times. she certainly made my day

Comment

yum

Working for AW must be fulFILLING in more ways than one! I wish I lived in Australia now... I could give Vid Dude a run for his money...(I'm a videographer)

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammkaer182 View Post
                                                      Working for AW must be fulFILLING in more ways than one! I wish I lived in Australia now... I could give Vid Dude a run for his money...(I'm a videographer)
                                                      Indeed!! What kind of stuff do you film Dreammkaer?

Comment

Althea I love your new avatar, it's so cool!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                                                          Althea I love your new avatar, it's so cool!

Luv Melinda

Thanks melinda! i think it makes me look really young

Comment

Originally posted by Latin_Jazz
                                                            ok, I'm hungry now

they were soo soo good! this morning i had cheerios..it paled in comparison!

Comment

hi

Indeed!! What kind of stuff do you film Dreammkaer?
                                                              Actually I have never worked with film... I would like to get on a film set maybe as a grip or assistant camera operator to learn more. I do videography work for a television production house. Mainly shooting video for use in documentaries aired on public television. I also work as a sports camera operator for television.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X