Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soz, The girls shooting it wanted me too be quiet xoxoxo
    Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
    Hey Bianca, mind telling us why things had to be so quiet in your video? was it due to a situation like the one in Chloe B's first shoot?

(watch the last part of the video!)

Comment

A very sexy video from the delightful Bianca, a very impressive debut I hope to see and hear much more of Bianca, thankyou.

tom

Comment

Bianca has her very own Models Speak thread now, just click on the green text/link and go talk to her!

Comment

Bianca is gorgeous, but this video spent far too long on gynaecological detail for my tastes. Yes, Bianca has a lovely pussy, but it's the whole package that I like most, and I reckon over half the video must have been extreme close-ups, which, to me, just get boring. Let's have more of the whole bonnie lass next time please ~ or am I alone in my tastes in this respect?

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
            Bianca is gorgeous, but this video spent far too long on gynaecological detail for my tastes. Yes, Bianca has a lovely pussy, but it's the whole package that I like most, and I reckon over half the video must have been extreme close-ups, which, to me, just get boring. Let's have more of the whole bonnie lass next time please ~ or am I alone in my tastes in this respect?
            ... No, you're not alone, although I, for one, am moved to still congratulate all involved in the encouragement of experimentation and trying new things. I think I know where the "concept" comes from. I've seen it both on IFM and I've seen the sprawling popularity of the real or nearly-real voyeuristic webcam-type vids.

I'm trusting we'll see this beautiful and appealing Bianca in IMs, etc., soon enough! (Abby!!??)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X