No announcement yet.

New Model: Narida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides Narida's great beauty, we should give props to the photography. We got a lot of great poses, head to toe pictures, and angles. I especially think this one is gorgeous!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
      Besides Narida's great beauty, we should give props to the photography. We got a lot of great poses, head to toe pictures, and angles. I especially think this one is gorgeous!
      Good point bookmanz. And I like that pic as well.

Comment

I love this unusual shot of Narida's lush bush which I'll post a link to since I don't know how to easily reduce it's size, like the picture above. Other than a bit of visible hair on lower legs, I have no idea what the chat about hairiness is about. To me, she looks unusually smooth-skinned on face and arms, particularly for a person with such dark, lovely hair.
        http://media-member-us.abbywinters.c.../narida119.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
          I have no idea what prompts the comments about hair on arms. I went searching and really found next to nothing to put Narida into the category of women with arms that have more than average hair. Would someone please cite an image?

I think Narida is a normally-coiffed, very lovely dark-haired woman with quite normal characteristics!

Rob
          Ksos1963 hasn't responded and as I did mention 'arm hair' in my comments I'll try to cite some images. The goose bumps did make some images really stand out.... O.K. there's this one here, this one as well and also this one. I agree about there being nothing "more than average hair", just more noticeable on a brunette like Narida. In Australia it's my experience that unfortunately it's women who comment on other womens unshaven arms as being 'gross.' So there is a touch of seeing something culturally forbidden with arm hair. On the other hand it's true fair-haired Aussie women don't seem to bother as much as it's less visible. Of course I'm fine with it, not that I've ever been asked my opinion on this subject before one way or another!
          . Other than a bit of visible hair on lower legs, I have no idea what the chat about hairiness is about.
          Thanks for the tip about the leg hair.
          Back on topic, Narida, well I wouldn't change a thing about her, she's as lovely as any model at AW.
          Attached Files

Comment

This lovely bit of perfection has an unlimited future.

Comment

Flatspin!! Geeze! That's almost no forearm hair! I could drop a couple of model's names that would totally beat out Narida, here, in the arm-hair department!

It was a good exercise, though, because, if I didn't see much arm hair, I surely discerned a slight "nip-slip", always fun even when the rest of said nipple is arriving soon!

Comment

I think the "votes are in". Narida's a big hit. We'll hope to see many more shoots! Personally, I love those pouty, kissy lips!

Comment

What did yoy expect Rob as being hairy forearms, something like this perhaps ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Now, those are some hairy forearms!

OK! Enough about that, (and too many of my posts in here)! (OK, everybody! Don't be so quick to agree!! )

Narida has a very fine, pale, smooth complexion, a bit reminiscent of fair Carla, only different, of course!

Comment

This was an excellent shoot from Toby which gives us plenty opportunity to see all the different ways in which beautiful Narida can amaze. Shall I start with those incredibly pretty brown eyes, her lovely long flowing dark hair, perfectly proportioned breasts, curvaceous body and very sexy dark bush. When she smiles that wonderful smile , the sexyness level goes up off the scale.

Thanks Narida, look forward to 'meeting' the personality behind your gorgeousness on video.

Nice work Toby, a shoot to treasure.

SF

Comment

I just figured who Narida reminds me of! Anybody remember actress Phoebe Cates, who was quite hot about 20 years ago, at least in American films? She's one of my all-time favorites!

Here's a vidcap:
                        Attached Files

Comment

I just figured who Narida reminds me of! Anybody remember actress Phoebe Cates, who was quite hot about 20 years ago, at least in American films?
                          Was she not hot in non-American films? I'm sure every right-thinking individual who went through puberty in the 80s remembers Phoebe Cates very well. I'm not sure, however, I see the resemblance to Narida (beyond coloration) who to my mind has the look of a Bollywood star.

Comment

My first impression of Narida was, that she's a Norah Jones like beauty.

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                              Was she not hot in non-American films? I'm sure every right-thinking individual who went through puberty in the 80s remembers Phoebe Cates very well. I'm not sure, however, I see the resemblance to Narida (beyond coloration) who to my mind has the look of a Bollywood star.
                              ... I don't know, Pjay. Here is a list of her film career which, apparently ended in 2001. Two years ago, she had her third child!

Actress:
                              1. The Anniversary Party (2001) .... Sophia Gold
                              2. Princess Caraboo (1994) .... Princess Caraboo/Mary Baker
                              3. Bodies, Rest & Motion (1993) .... Carol
                              4. Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Cronin
                                ... aka My Special Friend (Philippines: English title)
                              5. Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990) .... Kate Beringer
                              6. I Love You to Death (1990) (uncredited) .... Joey's Girl at Disco
                              7. Largo Desolato (1990) (TV) .... Young Philosophy Student
                                ... aka Vaclav Havel's 'Largo Desolato' (USA)
                              8. Heart of Dixie (1989) .... Aiken Reed
                              9. Shag (1989) .... Carson McBride
                                ... aka Shag: The Movie
                              10. Bright Lights, Big City (1988) .... Amanda
                              11. Date with an Angel (1987) .... Patty Winston
                              12. Lace II (1985) (TV) .... Lili
                              13. Gremlins (1984) .... Kate Beringer
                              14. Lace (1984) (TV) .... Lili
                              15. Private School (1983) .... Christine Ramsey
                                ... aka Private School... for Girls (USA)
                              16. Baby Sister (1983) (TV) .... Annie Burroughs
                              17. Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) .... Linda Barrett
                                ... aka Fast Times at Ridgemont High (UK: video title)
                              18. Paradise (1982) .... Sarah
                              (Taken from imdb.com) I think that picture was either from Fast Times or from Private School.

(COOL!! Even the links pasted right into the post!)

Comment

The pic is from Fast Times, and is burned in the memory banks of about 8 gazillion men (and a few zillion women, probably.) Hot times!

Comment

As far as I remember this thread is about Narida...

Lxm

Comment

... Thank you, Artlover! I was thinking that. The more famous shot was a full-on frontal with her soaked in a surprisingly sheer nylon bikini, (for the day).

Yup! She was the stuff my dreams were made of!

And that Narida made me think of her! Bollywood? No way! She's maybe got a teensy bit of Indian blood in her but I love her paleness as contrasted with her very dark and wirey hair. It's fascinating, intriguing, beguiling, and, hmm... very sexy!

Comment

And that Narida made me think of her! Bollywood? No way! She's maybe got a teensy bit of Indian blood in her but I love her paleness as contrasted with her very dark and wirey hair.
                                      Erm, I won't make speculations about Narida's ethnic background - though I would be interested if the topic comes up in her videos - but her coloration would not be untypical of someone from (or with ancestors from) Northern India or Pakistan. I offer up these links to pics of Bollywood actresses as evidence...

Comment

Interesting sight, Pjay! Well, I'll agree that there's something about the apparent color and texture of her hair that suggests she may have some Indian blood in her, although I haven't had an opportunity to inspect Indian pubes up-close on anyone else.

We'll see. Hopefully, we'll hear from her on the boards. If it's true, then you were "spot-on". If not, I'd only hope we haven't offended her in any way, (unless, of course, she feels complimented by the comments). There are certainly some beauties on that site you sent me to!

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                          Narida is beautiful, tall and elegant - captured well be Toby. "Natural" isn't common anymore so Narida's natural bush, arm hair, nipple hair and natural eyebrows are a standout.
                                          Just gorgeous. Pleeease don't let her ever shave her bush off.

Comment

Narida is great!!!

Hello together,

Narida is a really nice girl

I love her natural look, her black hair, brown eyes and especially her very nice black, bushy triangle!!
                                            Nevertheless she's hairy forearms - i like this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skenderbeg View Post
                                              Just gorgeous. Pleeease don't let her ever shave her bush off.
                                              While I fully agree with you, I nevertheless think it's her very own decision.

Lxm

Comment

Narida's Video; A Stunning Expose'

Narida's video is up and watching to georgeous photography, just made my heart beat so much faster! I mean, I loved her attitude regarding her desire to not shave her splendid bush nor her little follicles which sproted from her nipples. About 24 years ago, I dated a very hairy woman who also had those random hairs on her nipples. Initially, I was surprised at this sight, but it took all of 2 seconds for me to enjoy her sweet furry body. Narida is so confidant in herself, and certainly I can just imagine the lucky guys who have been with her!

I just thought that the entire video presentation was exciting. Narida shocked me when she said that she was 20 years old. I felt that she may have been 24 to 26, which is not to say anything disparging about her beauty, but only to highlight how mature she seemed to be....

I am definitely in love with this baby. Heck, I am only 25 years older than her..Wonder if she likes older guys who are definitely not too hairy on top of their heads, LOL!

She seemed to be caught off guard when asked if she had ever been with another girl...Hmm...I just see an IM with another lass, perhaps one who also possesses the trait of forearm, upper thigh, and bush hair....Gosh, she is beautiful~~~

Ksos1963 "Narida has the right to bare arms and anything else"

Comment

Originally posted by sabk68 View Post
                                                  Hello together,

Narida is a really nice girl

I love her natural look, her black hair, brown eyes and especially her very nice black, bushy triangle!!
                                                  Nevertheless she's hairy forearms - i like this!!!

Yes, you definitely have captured Narida's essence and her furry arms are just the tip of the iceberg! Check out her video! If pigs had wings...

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                                      While I fully agree with you, I nevertheless think it's her very own decision.

Lxm
                                                      Having now seen her wonderful video, something tells me she has no plans to shave anything! She was radiant, beautiful, and self-confident! (Sigh!!)

I don't think of her as particularly hairy, either. If we had a hair contest, sweet Narida would lose, hands-down! Slightly puzzled by so much chat on that subject!

Comment

I'll have to watch Narida's video again. In real life, as in this video, with a woman as impossibly gorgeous as Narida I can only pretend to listen the first time.

Slightly puzzled by so much chat on that subject!
                                                        For me anyway, I'm happy if you have the final word on "that subject!"

Comment

Hi FS! Narida has very dark hair. I've heard it said that just makes it a bit more visible, whatever's there. These dark-haired beauties are among my personal viewing preferences, both here, and in "real life".

I know that it's probably nuts, but I'd swear that personality types do coincide with physical features. I've always found slender, dark-haired beauties to be more individualistic, mature, self-determined, forthright about sexuality, and, frankly, uninhibited! Narida is about the fourth very slender, dark-haired model I can think of here at AW and they are all personal faves of mine!

Comment

Wow !

Another very, very pretty girl ! Narida is just perfect.

Comment

I dare anybody not to fall in love with Narida after watching that video!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X