No announcement yet.

Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like faces too Pinky thats where all cheaky expression can be found after all.

TJ I wont go into specifics (I enjoy teasing to much) but we have had alot of of first time g/g action over the last few weeks so some nice new surpises are to come. Speaking of suprises I am not saying a word but something HUGE is being planned at the moment and its both HUGE, TOPICAL and EXCITING!!! xx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post

TJ I wont go into specifics (I enjoy teasing to much) but we have had alot of of first time g/g action over the last few weeks so some nice new surpises are to come. Speaking of suprises I am not saying a word but something HUGE is being planned at the moment and its both HUGE, TOPICAL and EXCITING!!! xx
      Thank's for the advance notice Masie....i'm not even going to attempt to guess...i love surprises !....another HUGE tease from you !

Comment

CLOSE YOUR EYES TJ !!! - Possibly spoiler alert.. if by chance my guess is correct...

Topical or Tropical ????

I hope you are talking about the previous mentioned plans (by Frankie I think) for the next (and first AWNL) multiple girl shoot....

I very much hope so.... That would be very EXCITING

Comment

Something tells me we will see something in the line of a reunion, what you suggested to Fenna " a Sex, Pancakes and Rock & Roll party " featuring Fenna & her little pride and joy Boeddha, Renae, Kylie, Masie, Dahlia, Gretchen was there also...maybe even Yvette/Nichole will also make an appearance and more models who happened to be in A'dam at the time....did i leave any one out ?...
          Last edited by tjsunray; 21 July 2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

this makes me think the highly anticipated Renae and Nichole shoot happened today http://us-g3.abbywinters.com/content...-07-23-ams.jpg
            with Renae talking about her dream about Nichole it looks like AW can make dreams come true

Comment

Excellent shooting day today, very nice weather for an outside shoot. Maybe Renea can help Nichole preventing sunburn ?? (or is that too corny?)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Excellent shooting day today, very nice weather for an outside shoot. Maybe Renea can help Nichole preventing sunburn ?? (or is that too corny?)
                It may have to be the other way around...Nichole seems to have prepared herself nicely already...http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp...2_05_25_ams_01

This will be a HOT SHOOT for sure !

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                  this makes me think the highly anticipated Renae and Nichole shoot happened today http://us-g3.abbywinters.com/content...-07-23-ams.jpg
                  with Renae talking about her dream about Nichole it looks like AW can make dreams come true
                  Ohh yes... not only Renae's dreams... My favourite kind of G/G is the ones charged with sexual energy and true chemistry. I'm expecting this one to be like a science lab inferno during an electrical storm.

Comment

Haha, I looks like I'm hanging out on a street corner topless!

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                      Haha, I looks like I'm hanging out on a street corner topless!
                      I had no idea that a Guerrilla shoot was in your plans as well

Comment

Rumour has it Kylie H was sort of working-from-home today, there's even backstage pic to match Now what could she be doing there... we can speculate of course...

Comment

Rumour has it Kylie H was sort of working-from-home today, there's even backstage pic to match Now what could she be doing there... we can speculate of course...
                          Kylie at home ?...and i'm sure that isn't Marcus taking her pic. Hmm....Oh yes we can !...................speculate !

Comment

Jade has very sensitive, fair skin...i wonder if the sun kissed her cute little butt as it did her chest ?...http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_07_29_ams ...looking forward for this shoot.

Comment

Tue 07th Aug 2012
                              Snuggled under the covers | Behind the Scenes

Inga, chocolate, a warm blanket and a good book. Another great list that needs nothing adding to it.

Posted by Masie (1 day 1 hour ago)

True Masie...better still though is Inga straddling a love chair demonstrating her equestrian pose/position..

Comment

Kylie's puppies are all looking grown up in this pic... they are huge... well maybe not huge... but large... and showing good cleavage... Did I read somewhere that Kylie said she didn't have good cleavage???

A little concerned to read GGBT3 in the background... hopefully I'm jumping to conclusions and that just means GG or/and GB 1 shoot booked.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                  Kylie's puppies are all looking grown up in this pic... they are huge... well maybe not huge... but large... and showing good cleavage... Did I read somewhere that Kylie said she didn't have good cleavage???

A little concerned to read GGBT3 in the background... hopefully I'm jumping to conclusions and that just means GG or/and GB 1 shoot booked.
                                  I've actually put a little bit of weight on recently (around 5kg) and strangely a LOT of it has gone to my boobs. This very rarely happens to me, so I'm not questioning it, but I am wearing lots of booby-flashing dresses around and "complaining" to Beth K and Masie about how they've grown. "errrrggghhh, girls... Look at my boobs! They've got all big and stuff. Here, feel!"

You are definitely not misreading that, but it SHOULD say GBT3, sadly Lili fails at acronyms at wrote it with permanent marker rather than whiteboard marker. This is why I should not let other people use my charts!

Comment

Enjoy your boobage I'd say Not entirely sure why you would use an ancient typewriter just 'cos of network (LAN=local area network, right?) failure.. google docs by any chance? ;-) That thing is dusty btw, better take care not to breath to much at work

So you're quite content with the new weight distribution? I seem to recall Masie complaining about a certain thing happening to her. I gather this won't exactly motivate you to avoid Mac Donalds ?? Now there is an idea for a commercial, heh...

Comment

Great to see Karlin back again, I was hoping we would get to see her in some more shoots! The picture of Kylie at the typewriter was very funny, hopefully she didn't also have to break out the office abacus.

Comment

What do you suppose this means? | Behind the Scenes

Exhibit A: One pair of shoes, a pair of shorts, an outdoors location but no owner. Any idea's ?

Posted by Masie (1 hour ago)

It's either a very daring Guerrilla shoot or a cooling off waist high dip in a near by fountain......... or all of the above.

P.S....if the shorts weren't a size "L" i would have guessed it's an Evelina shoot and her freshly painted running shoes
                                        Last edited by tjsunray; 11 August 2012, 03:15 AM.

Comment

So you're quite content with the new weight distribution? I seem to recall Masie complaining about a certain thing happening to her.
                                          Seems to be a trend going on in the M & P & K & M & C & G household... Marcus must be a great cook that knows the foods to go straight to the boobs as apposed to the minute on the lips and life time on the hips type.

Comment

If Izzy's happy, it bodes well for us. Since Izzy is with the smiling and gorgeous little Carian, happiness abounds.
                                            http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_07_14_mel
                                            Ow WOW!
                                            I love this picture!!!!

Thanks lovely Izzy!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                              Apparently, the little beauty Carian has nailed her boyfriend while in the throes of passion! That is one of the best BTS teaser pics, funny and sexy. Kudos to all.
                                              http://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content...19-ams.jpj.JPG
                                              Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                              If it was cropped a little higher up so we could see Mr. Carian face also then I would agree that it is one of the best BTS for a G/B teaser.

Hihi, i was really shocked when izzy and masie told me that i've scratched my man. When i was looking at it, i was very proud and happy. Because we've had the best sex ever!!!

I love this man!

This sex was so horny, naughty wild and HOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by carian View Post
                                                Hihi, i was really shocked when izzy and masie told me that i've scratched my man. When i was looking at it, i was very proud and happy. Because we've had the best sex ever!!!
                                                I love this man!
                                                This sex was so horny, naughty wild and HOT!!
                                                Awesome! Carian, I can't wait to see you in action with your guy.

Comment

Oh, no. Karlin has a hurt bum. In addition to an ice pack, I'd give her lots kisses to make it all better. Glad we will be seeing more of this sexy young Dutch lady.

Comment

you had to climb walls for this shoot: http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_08_12_ams you were shooting with spiderman??

but really, I'm sorry to say the cat has been thoroughly let out of the bag on the type of shoot and the model in question (I may have had some part in it )

Originally posted by timbo83
                                                    I hope you remembered to get your shoes and shorts after: http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_08_11_ams
                                                    Indeed those self-customized shoes and Santa's little helper shorts are mine!
                                                    but never fear, we are all looking forward to this shoot even more now that *insert model name here* has shown how excited she is about it, and I'm looking forward to the next instalment of "Masie's behind the scenes guessing game" too

Comment

Said model has been posting up a storm indeed I do wonder what the climbers-harness is for though, the wall doesn't look THAT high ??

Comment

Said model has been posting up a storm indeed
                                                        a sexy storm

Comment

Misha and Chloe B! Loved the pancake breakfast pictures, looked like everyone had fun.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                            Misha and Chloe B! Loved the pancake breakfast pictures, looked like everyone had fun.
                                                            That's some good spotting there Trebor... no way I would have made them out from that image... But now you mention it I think I can... maybe...

Comment

Aha !...it appears the first of a few of Renae's fantasies is being realized...and Kylie is there in the flesh to grant her that wish.

...http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_08_19_ams
                                                              Last edited by tjsunray; 19 August 2012, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X