Rejoin problems and questions here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crunchtime3 View Post
    I've been logged in. Just can't access anything except Discussion Board. Will check email again as I've been doing all along.
    When you follow the steps outlined in the rejoin-with-pics thread what do you see/where do you get stuck ? Can you get to the join page by follow those instructions?

Comment

finall ysigned in to the forums thanks from your end

Comment

Hi there

I've had memberships on and off for a few years. Yesterday, I twice tried to rejoin/ upgrade with the same username I've always had.

Each time, the browser just timed out at the final stage (waiting for GMBill to respond, or something similar).

My credit card has been charged twice but my account has not been upgraded. I have received no confirmation or other email message from AW.
        I have tried to ask for help using the "get accounts support" on the Feedback & Support page but received no acknowledgement that a support request had been received and/or that a reply was pending. I was able to fill in all of the fields apart from subscription ID.

I do not think that my email (yahoo) is blocking AW because I have received special offer etc. emails regularly. I have also just sent emails to "support @ AW..." to make sure that you are in my address book.

GMBill can find no record of any recent transaction with my email address or the card number that I used to join and says "No account found with this information". However, when I logged in to GMBill using my AW username and password (the same one I am logged in with now), it found details of my expired membership, as expected, but also 9 (nine!) entries for 30 Jun 2013:

30 Jun 2013 AW Solo 1 months rebilling, AW Girl-Girl 1 months rebilling, AW Intimate Moments 1 months rebilling $35.32

I have had no reply from my support request from GMBill.

Please can you assist me in getting my account upgraded and refunding one of the two charges?

Many thanks

Comment

puskin99, the ticket/support system does not send a confirmation so it's normal you didn't receive one. To be sure I've forwarded your message to the account team, they will figure out what happened.

Comment

I rejoined on 28th June and used a coupon code for an extra 14 days but it seems to have been ignored. I have submitted a ticket within a day or so but have yet to hear anything...

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
              I rejoined on 28th June and used a coupon code for an extra 14 days but it seems to have been ignored. I have submitted a ticket within a day or so but have yet to hear anything...
              Staff is prolly very busy with moving HQ. If you haven't heard anything in a week from now, please report here again. (it doesn't matter exactly when the 14 days are added as long as it's before end of membership after all ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by pushkin99 View Post
                My credit card has been charged twice but my account has not been upgraded. I have received no confirmation or other email message from AW.
                I have tried to ask for help using the "get accounts support" on the Feedback & Support page but received no acknowledgement that a support request had been received and/or that a reply was pending. I was able to fill in all of the fields apart from subscription ID.
                pushkin99, there are some issues with gmbill processing, account-team is aware of these and working to correct them. If you did file a ticket expect to get a reply in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  pushkin99, there are some issues with gmbill processing, account-team is aware of these and working to correct them. If you did file a ticket expect to get a reply in a few days.
                  Thanks Frans. I am still waiting fora reply. I did get some support from GMBill. They have promised to refund one of the charges. I have still not received a reply to my support requests to AW. I have paid for a full membership but I have only got access to solo girls.

Comment

It's been a week since I purchased a full membership yet my account has still not been upgraded correctly. I have sent three support requests to AW but not received a reply. Please can you tell me what's going on?
                    Thanks Frans. I am still waiting fora reply. I did get some support from GMBill. They have promised to refund one of the charges. I have still not received a reply to my support requests to AW. I have paid for a full membership but I have only got access to solo girls.

Comment

It's been a week since I purchased a full membership yet my account has still not been upgraded correctly. I have sent three support requests to AW but not received a reply. Please can you tell me what's going on?
                      pushkin, you got refunded by gmbill for the 2nd subscription, right? I know they're busy moving to a new HQ (last week), but that's not an excuse for such a delay. I'll mail support to make sure they see the ticket, not much more I can do right now, sorry.

Comment

Hi!I have subscribed to the full membership for the third time, the money were charged from the card,
                        but this time I have received no confirmation email, and above all I can not see any content.What Appened?

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo84 View Post
                          Hi!I have subscribed to the full membership for the third time, the money were charged from the card,
                          but this time I have received no confirmation email, and above all I can not see any content.What Appened?
                          Your subscription either didn't get through correctly or you got a subscription using another username. The 'rodrigo84' subscription has lapsed, which is why you can view content

How long did you re-subscribe/was the money charged to the card?

Comment

I'm sure the data has been entered correctly, I renewed my subscription yesterday. there was a problem when the page was loading order processing.Appeared to me a completely blank page, and so I restarted the process

Comment

I'm sure the data has been entered correctly, I renewed my subscription yesterday. there was a problem when the page was loading order processing.Appeared to me a completely blank page, and so I restarted the process
                              Ouch, restarting a payment process can cause problems. Don't blame you for trying though. Please contact account support via http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support and explain all you did to re-subscribe, including getting the blanc page.

Comment

Ouch, restarting a payment process can cause problems. Don't blame you for trying though. Please contact account support via http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support and explain all you did to re-subscribe, including getting the blanc page.
                                I'm sorry for this.However, the processing billing page was blocked, not loading anymore, so I had to reboot to force.I hope they resolve the problem,otherwise I wasted my money

Comment

I'm sorry for this.However, the processing billing page was blocked, not loading anymore, so I had to reboot to force.I hope they resolve the problem,otherwise I wasted my money
                                  You had to *reboot* ? Wow. Anyway, please conact account support via the page I linked above, they sort it out for you.

Comment

No entery or prohibited

can some body tell me why I have a no entry or prohibited mark on my images page ?? thank you

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X