X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Larissa M

New Model: Larissa M
    Attached Files

Having seen Larissa in Bookshop girls and in her DIM with Juliette I'm really looking forward to this shoot, she is gorgeous.

tom

Comment

I concur with tom - Larissa is not only gorgeous, but graceful, gob-smackingly sexy, and a total delight for the eyes. About all else I might add is that I'm really looking forward to her first still shoot.

HG

Comment

more of Larissa M , CUTE

Comment

What a beautifully shot set of the absolutely gorgeous Larissa, a very sexy shoot indeed. Thankyou Larissa and thankyou to Toby and the team.

I eagerly await the video to see more of this delightful lass.

tom

Comment

I've been waiting for Larissa since Book Shop Girls. She's really gorgeous. Perfect! Beautiful model and great photography!

Comment

Finally we get to see Larissa's solo shoot! I must admit, for me, it was well worth the wait. Now the wait for the vids (if there is any) begins. I am also sure it will be great when it get here

Comment

I completely agree with my brother Tom: a beautiful lady in a beautiful shoot. I love your slightly tousled hairstyle, Larissa (I hope that isn't rude), and I love the way your face gets pinker as your posing gets more hotly erotic ~ I suspect you had the same effect on me!

Comment

I can only say good things about Larissa M, she's become one of my favorites. She's very attractive, petite but oh so nice. She has that naughty looks that could conquer any male heart's and soul.

Comment

A real cutie.

Comment

Another classic "Abby Winters" girl.

Comment

I just love this little lady I adore her perky breasts and nipples

Comment

It took this fine stills set to fully reveal the perfection of Larissa's perfect, nubile body! Another Abby star is born!

Comment

mistaken identity ?

The link provided in Sue-Ann's intro to Larissa M leads to an earlier Larissa (no M).Will someone at AW correct the error?
                            T.
                            Last edited by tankeroni; 24 September 2008, 06:07 PM. Reason: adding title

Comment

My screen melted with the video

Comment

Quick work,and thanks.
                                T.

Comment

Originally posted by tankeroni View Post
                                  The link provided in Sue-Ann's intro to Larissa M leads to an earlier Larissa (no M).Will someone at AW correct the error?
                                  Done, thanks for informing us!

Comment

Living proof - as if any were needed - that less is piquantly m o r e . Now, an urgent plea = re-unite the Bookshop Girls on a big comfy bed for a T3. There was definitely some unfinished business there...
                                    Last edited by Aion32; 25 September 2008, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                      I eagerly await the video to see more of this delightful lass.
                                      A very eagerly awaited video and boy was it worth waiting for, truly excellent, thankyou to Larissa, Lee and the team. May we see much much more of Larissa.

tom

ps
                                      we shall, I see a DIM scheduled for the 29th

Comment

Can we at least in part thank Melbourne's winter for Larissa M's gloriously creamy skin? The guys in the strip club who told her she has really nice smile and eyes were actually very good judges - as were the ones who loved her small natural breasts. Larissa says having orgasms in front of a camera heightens the experience - well I can believe that after watching her video. I will be looking out for her IMs.

Comment

Lovely Larissa, is getting a bit of star treatment on the last few Today at AWHQ pictures!

What a pretty face seen in profile, and mighty fine from the backside, I must say!
                                          Attached Files

Comment

What a treat! Larrisa M is beautiful, sexy, clever!
                                            Like she tells about the complements, a nice smile, beautiful eyes and all over natural looks... what more can you wish.
                                            The video is a must see! An interview ending like almost an IM

Thanks all at AW, William.

Comment

Great photo set, great video. Larissa M is my new favorite. Well, her and Krystin. Creamy skin, beautiful smile, great body. It doesn't get much better than this. Unless of course a Krystin/Larissa M GGT3 is in the works. Then again, I'd probably have a heat stroke upon seeing that.

Comment

Larissa M...

has the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. I advise checking out her shoots. Perfect skin too. A++ beautiful.

-A. S.

Comment

Lvoely

What a face, what a beautyful face and bright eyes. Simply great! For my taste you have the perfect body. Beautyful milky skin, sweet handy breasts. I would give a lot to stroke them. Your vagina and labiums are so yummy. I would like to kiss them, to tender touch, to lick ans duck them. I wish to see a lot more of you!!!

You are simply breath taking!

Comment

Originally posted by Albion64 View Post
                                                    I wish to see a lot more of you!!!
                                                    Hi Albion64, welcome to the forums! You do know you can find more shoots with Larissa M (or any model for that matter) by going to the 'Profile' tab? See also this page (click on the green text) for more pointers.

Happy viewing!

Comment

This might be a little graphic, so be warned.

When I opened this picture set and started scrolling through I was completely struck by Larissa's beauty. She is so pretty and pale and shapely and she seems friendly.

But when she stripped those panties off and slid that item inside her, and then it came out with all her cum all over it -- well, that drove me CRAZY. And I don't know if I'm the only one, but I got this wicked desire to taste it.

And then steal those funky panties.

Comment

gorgeous all over!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X