X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: McKenzie comes back again...

New Redux: McKenzie comes back again...
    Attached Files

The Heroines of the Special Project strike again, Part 1.

doinel

Comment

Is she beautiful or what!!!???

Comment

Wow a stunning body and a beauiful smle.

Comment

I think McKenzie and Annabella are friends. How cool would a shoot of those two beauties together be?
          That would be Heroines of the Special Project "Grand Finale"

Comment

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.... *wipes droll away from mouth* McKenzie is one of my all time fav models (as I'm sure she is for many members) and so I'm REALLY looking forward to this shoot coming out! It'll prolly never happen, but oh what a dream come true it would to be paired in a shoot with this sexy girl! Keep dreaming Melinda..........

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
              Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.... prolly never happen, but oh what a dream come true it would to be paired in a shoot with this sexy girl! Keep dreaming Melinda..........

Melinda
              You mean you envy Penny for doing a T3 with her, gosh I'm sure you'd be in good hands with McKenzie.

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.... *wipes droll away from mouth* McKenzie is one of my all time fav models (as I'm sure she is for many members) and so I'm REALLY looking forward to this shoot coming out! It'll prolly never happen, but oh what a dream come true it would to be paired in a shoot with this sexy girl! Keep dreaming Melinda..........

Luv Melinda

"Towhomitmayconcern@abbywinters.com

What do we have to do to make this happen?- petitions, bribery, anything......?

I'll agree with you about McKenzie- she really is a stunner.....and you two would look sensational in the same picture...
                Last edited by Seasider; 10 September 2007, 02:49 PM.

Comment

McKenzie,what beautiful women ,the smile says it all ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

A fine set that shows McKenzie's sign off on her last video - "Remember, I'm McKenzie" - was superfluous because she is always unforgettable. I think this shoot (happily) falls into the redux = more explicit category. Beautiful model, beautiful work from photographer Jamie.

Comment

Without a doubt, from the "special project", I'd say that McKenzie & Annabella have to be the best discovery. Those two are just incredibly beautiful and perfect ( or almost) body. McKenzie with that smile and those beautiful baby blue eyes, along with that statuesque body, is incredibly sexy, I could stare at her all day.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                        I think this shoot (happily) falls into the redux = more explicit category. Beautiful model, beautiful work from photographer Jamie.
                        I think McKenzie's original appearance was explicit too but where this set trumps it is the loveliness of the outdoorsy light and the glow it gives to McKenzie. Two great and complimentary sets (and McKenzie in the stream wasn't too shabby either!)

Comment

McKenzie has to have the most amazing body there is on this site and she seems to be a well down to earth person. Very Beautiful and very talented.

Comment

The McKenzie we see in the videos is such fun and so charismatic. I'll never look at a green tree frog in the same way again. But as for having some as cute pets like McKenzie does - look, I'll never.
                            McKenzie - what a figure and what a face.
                            Originally posted by pjay View Post
                            I think McKenzie's original appearance was explicit too
                            Yes, I can see now you're right. How did I miss that in the original shoot? And I did appreciate the little bit of explicitness in McKenzie's last video.

Comment

The McKenzie we see in the videos is such fun and so charismatic. I'll never look at a green tree frog in the same way again. But as for having some as cute pets like McKenzie does - look, I'll never.
                              McKenzie - what a figure and what a face.
                              Charismatic is a great discription of the goregous McKenzie but I would like to add, Bubbly, "animated" and also charming. She could charm the socks of a frog.

Flatspin, what is wrong with having a snake as a pet? Wouldn't you like to crawl all over her body?

Comment

She's one of my favorites, definitely in the top five. The new videos are great though I would prefer a little better lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post
                                  Flatspin, what is wrong with having a snake as a pet? Wouldn't you like to crawl all over her body?
                                  Nothing wrong at all with having a snake (or green tree frog) as a pet. Just not for me though. But I would crawl over snakes to be near her.
                                  I would like to add bubbly, "animated" and also charming
                                  Yes, that's McKenzie.

Comment

But I would crawl over snakes to be near her.
                                    Yes, that's McKenzie.
                                    LOL, so would I buddy, so would I.

Comment

To be honest, I have never really noticed Mckenzie, don't know how, she's an absolute stunner.
                                      That smile, that body, she has everything.I joined the site for the T3 vids, I don't know if Mckenzie does this type of work, but she would be great with Sue Ann, Giselle, or Em. In fact she would be great with anybody. She really is beautiful. Still cannot get over not appreciating her previous pics/ vids. Please forgive me Mckenzie.

Comment

She's done a Tier 3 with our very own Penny!

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                          She's done a Tier 3 with our very own Penny!

s
                                          And a great one it is too!!!

takochan

Comment

I love the way she moves...

... McKenzie has a very friendly personality, and oh yeah, she's drop dead gorgeous.

Comment

What does this say about me?

What I remember McKenzie for is the first outdoors IM. (Well the first that I know of.)
                                              She was looking wonderful on a pink & white striped towel on a sand dune, masturbating. The sound track indicated that it was very windy.

Comment

Sue, I'm downloading that video now.

Comment

This is a young Jenny Agutter

McKenzie is the spitting image of Jenny Agutter the great actress when she was younger. What a beauty I loved the film Walkabout where Agutter takes her kit off near the end. Even naked they look alike.
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, the resemblance is stunning.

Welcome to AW and the boards creedman!

Lxm

Comment

Wow, nice first post creedman! Yeah I agree, the resemblance is stunning.... guess that means they are both absolute beauties!

Welcome to the boards creedman, hope you enjoy your time here immensely and we hear much more from you, see ya!

Luv Melinda

Comment

smokin hott darlin

me and the wifey like your style......

Comment

Hi Melinda

I just love this girl. The resemblance is amazing and I actually met Jenny at the premier of the Railway Children in London and have loved her ever since. McKenzie is just as beautiful and I so want her :-)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X