Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New models - Susie and Melissa together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New models - Susie and Melissa together!

Hi guys

this shoot was a lod of fun - Susie, who was one of the first ever models we shot, came back to visit, and decided to do a shoot with Melissa, who was champing at the bit for some girl on girl action. Your trusty team of Abby and VidDude were on hand to capture the fun. Below, a few sample pics.

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/107.jpg

\image {02}

ooops, here's the second image:

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/108.jpg

Comment

I have to say that I subscribed because of newsgroup advertisements of Maria. But while she was a great delight to see added to the website today, I'm looking forward with even heightened anticipation toward Melissa.

Comment

Hi Zean

Looks like you have the same taste in models that I do! Maria and Melissa are both faves of mine. As you may have noticed, I did a GG with melissa (and Susie), as well as a large solo set of Melissa (I also did Melissa's younger sister!). So, plenty to look forward to.

You sound a little disappointed at Maria's series - I'd like to know why, if that's the case. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

abby

Comment

Holy schnikies! Abby, as if the first teaser pic of Melissa wasn't enough to peak my interest (as well as other things...), these
          shots have me anxious to see the rest of her photo sets. She is an absolutely cute, yet devilish looking creature and she has me
          enraptured. Let me be the first to officially vote for these sets to be among the first introduced. Pretty pleeeeeeease Abby.

Comment

When are we gonna get to see this set?

Comment

Hullo

You should read this thread:

http://www.abbywinters.com/discus/me...tml?1003131065

Abby

Comment

I hope a slot in the gold update schedule can be found for this set at some point. Hint, hint.

> abby: (I also did Melissa's younger sister!).

I hope you're not just teasing, abby. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Susie & Melissa

Comment

> abby: (I also did Melissa's younger sister!).

link{http://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/123.html?#POST1077

Ah. One for the mez then?

Comment

Yup, someone elses sister who didn't smile enough -- a great Mez candidate if you ask me. (Oh wait, Why doesn't anyone ever ask me? Hello? Hello?)

Comment

hey, we ALWAYS as you. If you choose to never respond...

a

Comment

Oh Abby, it's so easy to forget that teasing almost always falls flat in text. I wasn't serious so I should have included a smile.
                        I really appreciate the way you and your staff both solicit and respond to your customers.

figleaf

Comment

I liked Melissa's sister. Abby didn't so much. Shame.

Comment

That shoot was really fun with melissa and I in the spa! Except I kept slipping over and getting a mouthful of bubbles!

Comment

Oh. So there are two Susie/Melissa shoots?

Comment

There could be even more...

Comment

Better get them out of the archives, then, since there won't be any more new Susie stuff.

DEVASTATED!

SJ

Comment

Sorry SlipJig! But there's only so much a girl can do, and I think I'm past my prime as a model!

Comment

Past your prime? Sheesh!

Well, the good news is I have images of you to keep!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/640.jpg

Slipjig

Comment

What's this "past my prime as a model".

Are you a like a gymnast, where 20 is "old".

For some of us ol' geezers, you're just getting good!

Comment

I'm just making room for all the new aw.com girls! I'm concentrating on finding a treasure trove
                                          of fine young girls for you guys now-no time to get in front of the camera!

Comment

Okay, then.
                                            I'll stop nagging you to get naked.
                                            I like the bit about "treasure trove".
                                            We're talking dozens and dozens, right?
                                            Hopefully all in the same room, okay?
                                            All doing their calisthenics....
                                            Shit. I'm nagging you again. Sorry.

Comment

Yup, dozens and dozens! Maybe at the same time, but I can't make any promises...
                                              I'll do my best.

Comment

Susie..

I have faith that you will do a great job. Now that I see that you work naked sometimes, I have even more faith than ever!

Keep up the good work...

SlipJig

Comment

"...and i think i'm passed my prime as a model...i'm just making room for all the new aw.com girls..."

"...and Jesus wept"

i wuv u susie....*sniff* :*(*******&#42 ;

Comment

aww!

But hey, you gotta be happy with the recent crop of new models! Not bad!

Comment

Nice. In sets like this, where it's all just foolin' around anyway, the playing up to the camera really only adds to the fun. And the way it's handled here doesn't seem Penthouse-esque (ugh) at all, Susie and Melissa are far too genuine.

Comment

Being new I was looking at the older vids and found the Melissa-Susie lovemaking sessions. Very nice ! I particularly like when, at the end of vid 3, panties come off and both girls are "sniffing" each other until Susie starts to lick Melissa who tries once or twice to reach Susie's ass and convince her to move over her. As vid 4 starts, the two girls are locked in a 69 and you know that's what they wanted all along. They knew that's how they wanted to have sex. These two very oral girls lick and suck each other to orgasm. Nice work and very hot !

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                                          Sorry SlipJig! But there's only so much a girl can do, and I think I'm past my prime as a model!
                                                          Past your prime as a model? pshhh!

I was at the AEE last week and some guy asked me if I knew when you were going to do a show (or join the ones going on)... he had been waiting around for an hour to see more of you because he thought you the sexiest one there. How could I argue with that???

Comment

Originally posted by badhat View Post
                                                            Past your prime as a model? pshhh!

I was at the AEE last week and some guy asked me if I knew when you were going to do a show (or join the ones going on)... he had been waiting around for an hour to see more of you because he thought you the sexiest one there. How could I argue with that???
                                                            Do you realize that Susie made that "past my prime as a model" statement more than 5 years ago?
                                                            I'm one of her leading cheerleaders for another shoot, but based on her responses I just don't thinks it's gonna happen.
                                                            But OMG every time I see a pic of her she looks better and better.

Curious, but one of the main "girl" reasons I'm so disappointed I couldn't make it to Vegas (other than meeting other members) was not so I could meet the models (though that would have been <ahem> nice), it was to see Susie and Toby up close to see if they were indeed as gorgeous as they look in the backstage pictures. Based on comments from those who met them, apparently they are.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X