McKenzie's sexy outside im-video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKenzie's sexy outside im-video

McKenzie's IM video from the beach was extremly sexy. Made me horny as hell.. have to admit. But I missed some people taking their beach-walk in the background. Why so few people there? What time was it? Early morning? Late night?
    Attached Files

She's done it because there were nobody. Look at her face, she seemed extremely anxious that there were people, because she kept looking on both side to make sure she was alone. Anyway, that's the way I see it. But all in all, she extremely sexy, and with a body like that I'm not surprised.

Comment

There were certainly people walking around, but Jamie and Verity were keeping them away from where McKenzie was, so they wouldn't stumble uplon her in flagrante delicto.

Soon after the IM ends, a guy wanders along behind her, you see Jamie come up to dissuade him, and he goes off on her arguing for several minutes that he has the fredom to walk along a public beach blah blah blah. Like he can't wait two minutes more.

Comment

Mmmm! McKenzie! She is so lovely! And on the beach, with the waves rolling up - you've realised a fantasy I didn't even know I had!
        And what was going on at the same time? I'm imagining Abby photographing another model on the next dune, thinking "I wonder if McKenzie has got off yet."

We have to see more of McKenzie! Can you even put the first set in the Mezzanine? Anywhere? Just give us more! (looks for grovelling smilie)

Originally posted by Vid Dude
        Soon after the IM ends, a guy wanders along behind her, you see Jamie come up to dissuade him, and he goes off on her arguing for several minutes that he has the fredom to walk along a public beach blah blah blah.
        That's on video? You have to put that up! Anything with Jamie is great, but that would be classic!

Comment

I don't watch many IM's, but that was hot.

Comment

One of the best IM's. Because it's McKenzie and the way she was looking around, checking on her privacy. That was so cute!

Comment

McKenzie is definitely one of the most beautiful and sexy women on this site. This shoot was very hot.

I did notice that despite the breeze, the audio was excellent throughout. What steps were taken to minimize wind noise? What type of mic was used?

Thanks!

Comment

It was the same mic we use for all the videos - Sennheiser 416, but with a wind-jammer on it.

a

Comment

A Wind Jammer

Okay so there are more things in the Universe that I don't know. What is a microphone wind jammer? I have seen the covers used by the cricket commentators to not spit on the microphones. But this one is new to me? Please expand our education Abby.

Ray

Comment

McKenzie is hot - whatever she does on camera.

Comment

Yes!
                      I agree on McKenzie (Bondii seems to have a fondness if I recall) . This is my all time favorite Mckenzie photo.
                      Abby at the time said it was within the best 5.
                      See thread post 37

Times may have changed - but that shot envelopes A/W to me.

rt...

Comment

Originally posted by TravellerRay View Post
                        Okay so there are more things in the Universe that I don't know. What is a microphone wind jammer? I have seen the covers used by the cricket commentators to not spit on the microphones. But this one is new to me? Please expand our education Abby.

Ray
                        You just have to dig a little bit. Here's a very good definition of what a windjammer is.
                        A simple lined fur cover to fit over the microphone directly or its foam gag...
                        They are used on and off of camcorders to provide a cheap and effective protection against wind noise. Wind-noise is an inherent problem with all microphones. You can hear it as a low rumble, a loud fluttering or, if the noise overloads any part of the sound chain, serious distortion...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X