X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Melinda

New Model: Melinda
    Attached Files

Nice use of colors. (One of yours, Nico?)

Comment

Agreed. Melinda looks lovely, too.

Comment

Long and a full smile and everything looking really goood
        Last edited by sterling2; 26 March 2007, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Hello everyone... its me Melinda here for a chat!

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as the newbie model... I'm Melinda!

It's great to finally be a part of the Abby community and I am so excited to see my first photo shoot go up today! I value all the feedback and comments anyone has about my photo shoots, my body, my thoughts, anything really... good, bad or whatever! I love these discussion boards... I can guarantee that you'll be seeing plenty of me on here, so feel free to chat to me about anything at all as I am happy to chat and answer questions! Well that's it for my first post, I look forward to getting to know everyone a little better... night all,

Luv Melinda

Comment

really good

Comment

All i can say is lovely shoot

Comment

Hi Melinda

I think you are amazingly beautiful. I must say that, after your pretty face, your boobs are my absolute favourite. I love your big nipples! I would really love to see you wearing a string bikini, because I think your boobs would so suit one! Now I am looking forward to seeing your video so I can hear your voice! Did you do anything naughty in your video?

What do you think is the best part of your body?

Thanks for sharing yourself with us! Very much appreciated from me!

Lots of love

Martyhulk
                xoxoxoxoxo

Comment

Have I said just how much I love your boobs? I just had another look at some of the close-up photos, and they are just amazing!!! Do you like your boobs, Melinda?

Comment

Melinda

What an attractive young lady. All class. Hope she does more shoots.

Comment

Where does AW find these lovely young ladies with such beautiful smiles? Lately, there's been quite a few of them and that's good. Melinda, you're beautiful and thank you so much for posting here and I'm sure there are a lot of AW members who look forward to chatting with you. I loved your shoot and look forward to more. I especially like the first few photos... your face shot (#7) and the one of you looking back toward the camera(#6). Of course, I loved the rest of you as well!

Comment

Melinda you're a real beautiful girl. Lovely long dark hair (I love long hair), sparkling eyes, great smile, and a nice curvy body (very nice bums btw). Seeing you again certainly won't be a disappointment, the more the better. I've read on your otherv thread, that you would like to try a G/G, there again it would be great.

Comment

Wow, what a great set. Melinda you are gorgeous From your friendly post above I see that you must be a wonderful and very open person too. Really cool you decided to be part of Abbywinters All my compliments.

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow! thanks everyone for all the lovely compliments... it's great to know that my my shoot was not in vain (though the money was quite good) but I really did it because it's fun and because I wanted to share myself with the world in order to boost my self-confidence (though this could have back fired on me if you all hated my shoot!). So keep those lovely posts coming people because the best ones will receive person replies (not a general post like this one). Gotta run for noe, chat more soon...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hi Melinda

I hope this post is good enough to get a personal reply! I just was wondering what your favourite part of your body is? I am a very big fan of your boobs, and would love to see you wearing a string bikini, as I said. Do you own a string bikini, and what do you look like in it?

Thanks also for doing the explicit shots - I really enjoyed them. I hope you enjoyed doing them - did it feel weird at all having a girl with a camera between your legs?

I won't say any more than that here, because I think this thread is best kept as a thread about your shoot and body, and your other thread is for idle chit-chat!

Hope we get to see a lot more of you!

Lots of love

Martyhulk
                                xoxoxoxoxo

Comment

Hey MartyHulk, I can see I've definitely won you as a fan! Thanks heaps for the nice compliments, you are too kind... As for the string bikini, well I do own a nice pink one... I could probably post a picture of me in it on here if I'm allowed to (what's the rules on pictures, can I post personal pics of myself???).

I'm very excited because my video is coming out next week, I have to say that was a lot of fun to do. Did I do anything naughty in it you ask? Well... you'll just have to wait till next week to find out! I'm sure you'll like hearing this MartyHulk, my favourite part of my body is my boobs! I love them 'cause they're a nice size and feel so soft and squishy, some nights I just can't keep my hands off them!

The shoot was so much fun to do, at times it did feel a little weird having a girl with a camera right in between my legs... in fact, a couple of times Sky accidentally hit me in the head with the video camera, lol! But I got my revenge in the redux video when I kicked her in the head (a complete accident of course ).

Thanks again for the support MartyHulk, and everyone else, you'll be happy to know that I plan on doing heaps more shoots (if Abby will let me of course)...

Luv Melinda

Comment

I should also send out a cheerio to Yealith, casgrain, laktor, solera05, and the rest.... thanks for the compliments... you guys are gunna make me blush . Don't forget if you have any questions and am more than happy to answer ('cause that's what makes Abby so much better than the rest). Thanks everyone,

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                                      Hey MartyHulk, I can see I've definitely won you as a fan! Thanks heaps for the nice compliments, you are too kind... As for the string bikini, well I do own a nice pink one... I could probably post a picture of me in it on here if I'm allowed to (what's the rules on pictures, can I post personal pics of myself???).
                                      I think if you post it to the girls, they'll put it up for you. That would be lovely, thanks! I bet you your boobs look fantastic in it! Next I'll ask you about my thongs fetish (the footwear kind, but especially the cheapo rubber ones). I just love watching women wearing thongs - as an Aussie girl you'd be bound to have at least one pair, wouldn't you?

I'm very excited because my video is coming out next week, I have to say that was a lot of fun to do. Did I do anything naughty in it you ask? Well... you'll just have to wait till next week to find out!
                                      What terrible torture! Can't you just give us a clue even? Please?

I'm sure you'll like hearing this MartyHulk, my favourite part of my body is my boobs! I love them 'cause they're a nice size and feel so soft and squishy, some nights I just can't keep my hands off them!
                                      I bet it's the same with every boyfriend you've had!

at times it did feel a little weird having a girl with a camera right in between my legs...
                                      Well thanks again for the explicit shots! Was it a hard decision to make to do them? I hope we get to see you do toys at some stage in one of your heaps of future shoots!

Lots of love

Martyhulk
                                      xoxoxoxoxo

Comment

awesome

awesome baby just simply awesome

CAW

Comment

Hey all you administrator people out there, just wondering if I'm allowed to post pictures of myself on here and, if so, are there restrictions? I got some beauties I want to post that I know all you members are gunna like...

Originally posted by Martyhulk View Post
                                          What terrible torture! Can't you just give us a clue even? Please?
                                          Nope, sorry MartyHulk... you'll just have to be a patient little boy now .

Originally posted by Martyhulk View Post
                                          I bet it's the same with every boyfriend you've had!
                                          Well I do insist on having them played with quite often... and don't get me started on my nipples...

As far as explicit posing goes, it wasn't a very hard decision, I mean if I'm already naked in front of the camera then what's the point of being all shy about one little part of me between my legs? But I'm not sure you'll get to see any shoots of me with toys, you can call me weird, but I'm just not a fan of vibrators and dildos, not sure why...

Luv Melinda

Comment

A very lovely set from Melinda. I know others have already sung the praises of her beautiful big areolae but it bears repeating! I'd also like to give a shout out to her selection of underwear.
                                            As far as explicit posing goes, it wasn't a very hard decision, I mean if I'm already naked in front of the camera then what's the point of being all shy about one little part of me between my legs?
                                            Interesting how some models feel this way and others draw a major distinction between nude and explicit pictures (and the same goes for members and what they do and don't like). This thread has a lot to say on the topic.

In regard to explicit pics in Melinda's set, I was pleased to see that when it came to the close-ups due care was given to show views including her, ahem, other intimate pink place. I've noticed that in quite a few sets when we get explicit rear views in long-shot (so presumably the model is comfortable with this), when the corresponding close-up arrives it's framed vulvocentrically, so to speak, and thus misses half the fun, so cheers to Toby and whoever edited the set for paying attention to all Melinda's intimate parts.

Comment

Hey all you awesome members (and models!), now I want to know from all you what your favourite pics are from my shoot? I'm very curious to know so I want lots of posts please people... then I'll tell you what my fav's are... I wonder if any of you will choose the same ones as me?

Luv Melinda

Comment

Well I wont go into explicit, although I could have, so I'll go with #7 - 22 - 34 - 38 - 75 - 89 - 147 . I think that those are the ones that shows mostly who I think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Martyhulk
                                                  You said he shaved you!!! How sexy is that! Does he still get the privilege to shave you from time to time? That would be a pretty cool perk of being your boyfriend!
                                                  lol, this is kinda embarrasing, but oh well... I typically shave my pussy myself... but from time to time I let him shave other areas I can't reach (i.e. bum hole.... i mean seriously, why on earth does hair grow there?!) .... so I guess that's a perk?

Melinda

Comment

I want to know from all you what your favourite pics are from my shoot? Luv Melinda
                                                    Oh lets just see, any shots that showed your beautiful dark hair, or smile, or shapely bum, were among my faves.
                                                    As pjay said the explicit shots were wonderful!

Comment

lI typically shave my pussy myself... but from time to time I let him shave other areas I can't reach (i.e. bum hole.... i mean seriously, why on earth does hair grow there?!) .... so I guess that's a perk?
                                                      Yep, that's a perk.

Comment

Guys, is there any chance of getting Melinda set (and her next one) as large pics, like has been done with some other sets? I would love to see pics 7, 38, 78-93, 122, 143 and 152 as super-sized (they were my fave pics) - any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda
                                                          you know I never considered my nipples or areolas to be big but I've had a few comments now that they are, I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing?
                                                          It's all good Variety is what makes the world interesting!
                                                          Originally posted by Melinda
                                                          the first time I ever showed him my naked body I think I shocked him 'cause I had the biggest, thickest bush you have ever seen!
                                                          Oh, now you're just teasing those of us who like that sort of thing

Favourite pics - 29, 38, 43, 55, 63, 89... several I will draw a discrete veil over ... 151, 154

Comment

Whoops, I don't appear to have drawn the same veil as pjay has! Does that make me a bad person or a particular perv? Anyway, I was a big fan of the, um, more explicit photos - and thanks again for sharing, Melinda!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X