X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gina J & Ren

Lesbian Sex: Gina J & Ren
    Attached Files

So exciting to see Ren again, thanks for bringing her back!

Comment

What a beautiful mix, two of my favourites. With the move to Holland I thought Ren had gone forever , good to see her back. How does it happen that favourites from Aus. are finding their way to Amsterdam?

Comment

Yay! Ren is back! Ren's fair voluptuousness contrasts nicely with Gina's slender tanned body. Both girls look deliciously hot in this outdoor shoot pairing, can't wait for the video!

Comment

Quality AW quality!

Originally posted by PhilJayBee View Post
          What a beautiful mix, two of my favourites. With the move to Holland I thought Ren had gone forever , good to see her back. How does it happen that favourites from Aus. are finding their way to Amsterdam?
          Hey, you posted my thoughts exactly. This is a reminder of how good all the Oz girls are. Can we look forward to others guesting. Cleo? Gabrielle? Theresa? I go so far back, I'd be here forever. Just reminds me how consistently good AW has been. Katy? Charlotte? Dana? Jilly? There I'm off on one now. Chloe B and Sue Ann. Chloe be with Sue Ann, at shell bay was it? They say you walk down memory lane just before you die. I'm not going to .... Anyway. Hope I last to see Ren again tonight. lol
          Last edited by jasbartay; 24 August 2013, 07:06 PM. Reason: I'm a spelling clutz!

Comment

Originally posted by jasbartay View Post
            Can we look forward to others guesting.l
            yeah I was psyched to see Hailey back, one of my all-time faves. now if you could just track Mei down...

Comment

What am awesome location for a shoot, these gorgeous chicas are amazing together, so raw and passionate

Comment

Originally posted by laura_p View Post
                What am awesome location for a shoot, these gorgeous chicas are amazing together, so raw and passionate
                Laura, you've hit it on the head! This is a wonderful shoot in which everything fits together - location, mood, female beauty,sexual energy, you name it - and adds up to
                a totally thrilling experience.

Like PhilJayBee and jasbartay, I'm delighted to see Ren again. The post-migration "AW-in-exile" girls are fantastic, but there was/is something special about those Aussie chicks.
                Maybe it's something in the water, or in the quality of the sunlight, I don't know... It also seemed to affect the non-Aussie girls who were just visiting Australia.

But enough reminiscence/recherche du temps perdu - back to the present! And lovely Laura's words capture the essence of a truly glorious alfresco love-bout. Well put, you gorgeous lady you!!
                凧ちゃん

Comment

Glad to be back!!! In answer to your questions; I was in EU for a holiday and thought I'd stop by AWHQ, because why not?

Gina was so lovely, I dont know if you can hear it or not but she whispered her pet name for me 'my lady' a few times and it just made me melt!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X