Moondance - Van Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                    Moondance - Van Morrison
                    Concentration Moon, of course FZ :-)

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                      Concentration.... ??????????? ummmm pass..... Not from my collection.... I'm out..... hahaha......

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                        I'm out..... hahaha......
                        Eyes without a face - Billy Idol

Comment

Eyes without a face - Billy Idol
                          Baby, Take Your Teeth Out, FZ (that's endless...)

Comment

Baby, Take Your Teeth Out, FZ (that's endless...)
                            The Skin of Our Teeth - from the musical of the same name

Comment

Originally posted by KaraZorEl View Post
                              The Skin of Our Teeth - from the musical of the same name
                              Get up off our Knees - The Housemartins

Comment

Get up off our Knees - The Housemartins
                                Falling in Love (Is Hard on the Knees) - Aerosmith

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                                  Falling in Love (Is Hard on the Knees) - Aerosmith
                                  Could it be i'm falling in love - The Spinners

Comment

Could it be i'm falling in love - The Spinners
                                    I Remember How Those Boys Could Dance - from Carrie the Musical

Comment

I Remember How Those Boys Could Dance - from Carrie the Musical
                                      Boys of Summer - Don Henley

Comment

Boys of Summer - Don Henley
                                        Last days of summer - The Cure

Comment

Last days of summer - The Cure
                                          just had to post the first song that came into my mind: Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams

Comment

just had to post the first song that came into my mind: Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams

( A few more options than only 69 )..... The weather channel song on WFMZ click..> 69 - Accuweather
                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 14 May 2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

A few more options than only 69 .....
                                              lol, there is at least Star 69 by R.E.M. I know, my choice made it a bit difficult for you.

Comment

lol, there is at least Star 69 by R.E.M. I know, my choice made it a bit difficult for you.
                                                "When You Wish Upon A Star"- Cliff Edwards

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                                                  "When You Wish Upon A Star"- Cliff Edwards
                                                  To wish impossible things - The Cure

Comment

To wish impossible things - The Cure
                                                    Shouldn't be "wish" highlighted? lol

Mission: Impossible Theme - Mission Impossible III

Comment

Shouldn't be "wish" highlighted? lol

Mission: Impossible Theme - Mission Impossible III
                                                      The Avenue Q Theme - from the musical Avenue Q

Comment

The Avenue Q Theme - from the musical Avenue Q
                                                        I' m stumped !...first one that popped into my mind...another oldie, like me .....love the beat.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears

Comment

I' m stumped !...first one that popped into my mind...another oldie, like me .....love the beat.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
                                                          :Like:

The World is Not Enough - Garbage

Comment

:Like:

The World is Not Enough - Garbage
                                                            Do Not Try This At Home, FZ

Comment

Do Not Try This At Home, FZ
                                                              Sweet Home Alabama - Lynard Skinnard

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X