• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Kirsty comes back...

New Redux: Kirsty comes back...
    Attached Files

Woah, why has no one commented here?
    Her eyes and mouth are saying sooo much in this photo. It's sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by gabriela View Post
      Woah, why has no one commented here?
      Because her shoot goes up on Sunday? I'll agree the sample pic looks nice though

Comment

Six years and eight months between appearances. Is this a record?

It will be interesting to see the changes in Kirsty.

Comment

Judging by this pic she's still very much attractive. I do remembr that she had a very thick hairy bush, wonder if that's still there.

Comment

"Kirsty now looks older, classier, and very sheik." Very sheik?! Like the condom?

I thought Centaur meant "sheikh" for a moment, so I was expecting long white robes, a camel and lots of wives.

Personally, I think Kirsty is rather chic.

Comment

Why do most of the models who come back no longer have their earlier videos available, just the stills? Is the quality that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                Why do most of the models who come back no longer have their earlier videos available, just the stills? Is the quality that bad?
                Not 'most' of the models laktor, come on. Kristy did her first shoot some six YEARS ago.. it's very possible that no video was made at all on that shoot actually. Whatever's the case this shoot has video, so enjoy the stills today and the video in about 24 hours!

Comment

Is it me, or is there something of a young Miranda in Kirsty's face (and that's a high compliment from me)? Mind you, I couldn't fail to think highly of a lass with such a fine Scottish pseudonym as Kirsty, could I???

(Definitely a very beguiling sheik ~ thanks to Everard for pointing it out, and Centaur for providing the mindless amusement)
                  Last edited by Breezer; 2 November 2008, 09:11 PM. Reason: Sheiking with laughter!

Comment

She is nice, very nice. Looks so good

Comment

Yep, she still is very attractive but unfortunatly not as hairy as in her earlier shoot. She's lost that hippy look and instead looks glamourous. Her name Kirsty fits her vey well also as I find that she does look like Kirsty Alley. Beautiful smile and beautiful green eyes. Interesting though that 6 years ago her height was 160 and now is 170.

Comment

What a change from 7 years ago! Much prettier somehow. I think you look fantastic then and better now. A little makeup and a more natural hair style...very nice.

Comment

A great shoot of a beautiful woman So nice to see without tats and piercings

Comment

she reminds me of uma therman (sp?)...very sexy

Comment

Much more mature than the first appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
                                she reminds me of uma therman (sp?)...very sexy

I was thinking more of the sexy Russian spy from Hogan's Heros. It is great to see a model from a few years back pay us a visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                                  Definitely a very beguiling sheik ~ thanks to Everard for pointing it out...
                                  Only a few hours after I did, but hey!

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                    . Interesting though that 6 years ago her height was 160 and now is 170.

I noticed that also... that and her talking like it was her first shoot in the profile page "I'm about to do my first shoot, I don't know what to expect."
                                    But under close investigation everything matches up... someone is just playing with our heads. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cryton View Post
                                      Only a few hours after I did, but hey!
                                      Yeah. I did eventually notice Cryton, sorry mate (you even did it funnier than me too )

Comment

Kirsty does, indeed, have an elegant new look. I had her first shoot on a couple of my "favorites" lists and even started a new one for smokers having a puff! Kirsty looks, easily, as "good as new". I like both "looks" immensely.

One question, off-topic, just wondering why a camera was blurred out, rather clumsily, I might add, in many of the shots in the Backstage listed in Kirsty's profile. Was Sony a bit sensitive, in those days??

(Thanks, Kirsty! That was great! Hope there's more!)

Comment

Wow what a transformation in these intervening years from hairy hippie chick to an elegant lady. Any chance of picking up on that aborted pee attempt from the earlier occasion??! That would be awesome.

Comment

Another great comeback at Abbywinters. I'm not sure I would have recognised her, even though I liked her first set. She looks better than ever and still with those AW favourite features - pale skin, natural breasts, full bush. Wow, another yoga enthusiast at AW!

This will be the obligatory Yoga Girls Redux request post for this thread.

Comment

Nice to see one of the models coming back for a return shoot so long after her last one. Kirsty has matured into a beautiful young woman and I have added her to my favourite ginger bush collection.

Comment

Kirsty looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Darwinsteve View Post
                                                  Nice to see one of the models coming back for a return shoot so long after her last one. Kirsty has matured into a beautiful young woman and I have added her to my favourite ginger bush collection.
                                                  Indeed! Perfect description.

Comment

Yeah, she's even prettier now! Excellent set of photos and a fun video with that mirror ball!

Comment

A pleasure to see a model return after such a long gap, Kirsty is delightful. A fine thoroughly enjoyable stills and video shoot my thanks to Charli, Amber, the team and Kirsty. I hope that this will not be a 'fleeting' visit and that we may see more of her in the weeks to come.

tom

Comment

an extraordinary exciting lady. More, please.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X