Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Katherine F & Susie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

OMG, two perfect Abby Girls in the same video!

Be still my beating heart.....

Comment

will save viewwing this till later this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by derekc View Post
        will save viewing this till later this evening!
        Given that this set goes up on coming Wednesday... yeah Threads for upcoming shoots are created in advance, doesn't mean they are already live

Comment

This could seriously give an old fart like takochan cardiac arrest. Ah, but what a way to go...

凧ちゃん

Comment

It took a long time to see Susie back to shoot a T3, but it was worth the wait. The contrast between the two girls is amazing. Katherine seemed to know what she wanted and Susie didn't lose her touch.

Comment

Couldn't be better!!!

Comment

A splendid T3 set, a passionate, sensual cornucopia of delights. Jacki writing steamy poetry of the camera in this superb set which stands as eloquent testimony to all facets of the photographers art, to the beauty and personalities of the models. The set is a delight to view comprising as it does of a feast of beautifully composed and lit pictures, my thanks to Jackie, the team, Katerine and Susie. Sue-Ann writes "Spoil yourself", duly spoilt.

The video is eagerly anticipated

tom

Comment

Welcome back, Susie! Can't wait to see the video......!

Comment

Awesome lot of stills!
                    Katherine's gorgeous figure and silky, flawless, skin is so beautifully captured in this set!
                    Susie has never looked sexier, her haircut is really cute. I am ambivalent about tattoos, but I love, love, love Susies three kitties on her arm. Very cool tats.

Highly anticipating this video to roll out!

Comment

I'll write more later on, but I just watched the video and let me say: I am in awe. Simply breathtaking and so erotic! Thanks girls!

Comment

This is the sexiest intro to a T3 EVER! The gentle kissing, brushing boobs, stroking skin....Susie made Katherine seem like the most desirable woman in the world. I loved the soft communication and the explosive passion. Thanks, Susie, for proving once again that you are the SPUNKIEST spunk ever and having the courage to make a triumphant return. And thanks to Katherine for making all the right moves.

Comment

Back again, after catching my breath and reviewing some key moments from this extraordinarily beautiful shoot. Truly, it is an AW masterpiece. I was expecting something special for Susie's triumphant return to on-camera girlsex after a seven year absence, but this exceeded even my loftiest hopes.

What a perfect match between Susie's incomparable loveliness and flawless body (including possibly the loveliest boobs on AW) and Katherine's gorgeous petite frame and intriguing mixture of cuteness and sultriness. Honestly, just seeing the two of them posing in swimsuits would be extremely sexy, but luckily, this is AW, so we're blessed to see them get completely naked, show off their sparkling chemistry with sexy banter and kissing, and have heartbreakingly intense and gorgeous sex with each other.

Every single orgasm had something special, starting with Susie stroking Katherine through her pretty panties until she cums (a T3 first?), then Katherine plunging her tongue deep into Susie's beautifully glistening pussy to lovingly provide her with her very first T3 orgasm since 2002! When Katherine's knickers come off, Susie puts on a master class on how to pleasure a woman, positioning her lovely face directly between Katherine's sweetly parted legs and licking, sucking, stroking and fingering her to an immaculate orgasm. Beautiful close ups of Katherine's adorable face as she cums.

The second and third times Katherine goes down on Susie once again showcase her excellent oral skills and Susie's beautiful orgasms. And Katherine cums twice in unique ways: a powerfully sexy session of tribbing and a climactic masturbation session at Susie's request. Unusual in a T3 but very hot, with Susie kissing her, caressing her inner thigh and sucking her nipples as Katherine goes from the first touch between her legs to a face-flushing, moaning orgasm in 80 seconds flat, as Susie looks on enthralled with a pretty smile.

This is an absurdly long post, but Susie's return and Katherine's debut are very special occasions that deserve to be marked by lavishing as much love and compliments on these two beauties as humanly possible. Thanks for having so much fun together girls, and inviting us to watch! Love always, Massfan

Comment

Judging from Susie's juicy panties, she was excited to back in action again!

Comment

An exceptional fine T3 video. Beautifully shot by Amber and Lottie it is a joy to watch from the excellent backstage through to the after interview, the main is hot, passionate, sensual, two stunning models Katherine and Susie, an enthralling melding of gorgeous bodies. My thanks to Amber, Lottie, the team, Katherine and Susie for this shoot which will rank high in the AW pantheon.

tom

Comment

awesome video!!!

Comment

Brilliant, just top stuff.
                                  Last edited by Andrew01; 3 July 2009, 09:53 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

< .. >
                                    The sound of speechless.

Comment

EXCEMPTIONAL...really HOT!...loved watching these 2 give each other orgasms and the tribbing part was really HOT!..loved Susie and Katherine F together...a great pairing....really perfect!.
                                      Thank you to Susie and Katherine F....WOW
                                      Robert

Comment

hawt! *drooling*

Comment

I found this shoot depressing. It reminded me that there just isn't nearly enough of Susie. She should have a set at least once a week!

Comment

I prefer light and shade effects to flooded light, nevertheless have found this new GG sexy from beginning to end. It's been splendidly shot and both Susie and Katherine are extraordinarily spontaneous. I love her unstudied grace. And how beautiful they are on the backstage too! Katherine is simply stunning in her blue dress I've added her to my Favs today, after having watched the vids. Well done to you all!
                                            x
                                            Last edited by kar0O1O; 3 July 2009, 08:12 PM. Reason: keying errors

Comment

I agree with Sahara. HAWT!!!! Jacki did amazing job shooting two beautiful women, and I can see why Susie in the backstage video says she almost orgasmed. Bring it on.

Comment

The end of the video was nice too, where they're chatting, nice pose/camera angle

Comment

See now? I've been saying how sexy it is when, in a GG, there's a bit of masturbation thrown in, for whatever reason. To me, in a strange sort of way, it's even more intimate than "sex" when one partner reveals their own way of touching and their own urgency in front of the other during a sexual encounter. Traditionally, we think of genitals to genitals and mouth to genitals as "all there is". I happen to believe that things can happen on "another plane" that can, at times, be even more intimate and, therefore, arousing to all involved.

Nice, also, when we get peek at wet spot on panties and wetness revealed underneath! Thanks, Susie!
                                                  Last edited by FloridaRob; 4 July 2009, 12:03 PM. Reason: plain -> plane (airplane??)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBananna View Post
                                                    Judging from Susie's juicy panties, she was excited to back in action again!
                                                    That was awesome to see that much juice waiting. I suspect some pent up tension in the part down under.

Comment

xabbyy3, FloridaRob, and userboo has all nailed it about some of the major highlights of Katherine & Susie's videos.
                                                      Amber & Lottie has filmed us an epic girl/girl.

Comment

Magic

Susie is magic. Personality and a great body, the whole package. Just wonderful. TY for a lovely time-----May all your dreams come true---love and kisses always.

Comment

Can anyone suggest a vid that shows anywhere near the amount of wetness? I thought that was hot and would like to think it was a sign of the excitement being felt in the room. I also love to see the wet spots soaking through the panties.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                                            Nice, also, when we get peek at wet spot on panties and wetness revealed underneath! Thanks, Susie!
                                                            Yes, that was spectacular, a wow-this-is-really-happening kind of thing.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X