Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Analyn & Annabelle Lee (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I'm looking forward to the video of this one!!Annabelle Lee is soooo awsome and her scenes are HOT!!

Comment

The HD version of the video is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
        The HD version of the video is missing.
        True, has been reported to HQ already. It will be a HUGE file I reckon

Btw. anybody else thinks Annabelle Lee makes cute noises when she's having fun ? It's quite adorable I think.

Comment

Great T3 with 2 very hot girls.

Comment

A great GG video - especially the tribbing. Annabelle Lee rocks!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I prefer two files. I would have downloaded the 2nd half. There could have been fewer repeats of the shot through the bed posts.

Comment

In my opinion some of the best tribbing on website - certainly the best tribbing I have ever witnessed!

Comment

I still have this one to watch... Very much looking forward to it...

But it appears it rates rather highly with one of the stars...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ABL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	641456

ps: Masie... did you get to watch it live ????? If so... SOOO jealous of you... (yet again)

Comment

It was my first ever g/g shoot I was camera for so yep I got to watch it live and LOVED IT!

Comment

Analyn and Annabelle Lee were simply awesome in this beautifully done set and videos.

I love women with nice hair, that's one of the things I loved most about this pairing. I think Annabelle Lee has absolutely gorgeous hair, and I thought Analyn's dark hair was very lovely as well!
                      Last edited by bookmanz; 6 March 2012, 05:07 AM.

Comment

when the HD version wil be released?

Comment

Originally posted by nmihaic View Post
                          when the HD version wil be released?
                          Video team is working on it. It will be a HUGE file to download (over 2Gb), so it might have to be split.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                            I still have this one to watch... Very much looking forward to it...

But it appears it rates rather highly with one of the stars...

[ATTACH]29405[/ATTACH]O

ps: Masie... did you get to watch it live ????? If so... SOOO jealous of you... (yet again)

It was an awesome shoot. I've been talking about this gg shoot how amazing it was and I was feverish the next day since Annabelle Lee pushed me to another gg experience. It was my best shoot to date. She is great on & off set.

Comment

Analyn, I loved the top and skirt you had on for the shoot, very pretty.

Comment

Analyn look great but Annabelle Lee always looks great

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                  Analyn, I loved the top and skirt you had on for the shoot, very pretty.
                                  Thanks so much. I was really happy that Annabelle Lee was excited to do this shoot with me. She had good vibes before shoot. And I was happy on how it turned out. I may not be senior in this craft, but it always feels good to be working with a very sweet, professional girl like her.

Comment

Analyn look great but Annabelle Lee always looks great
                                    I second your notion

Comment

I am a HUGE fan of Annabelle Lee. This video was one of her hottest to date! Love the double bushes. The tribbing was fantastic. So Masie, when are you and Annabelle Lee going to do a video together????
                                      William
                                      USA

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                        Video team is working on it. It will be a HUGE file to download (over 2Gb), so it might have to be split.
                                        when this will happen it is already +1m and nothing same thing with http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/book_shop_girls part 2, i will buy another 30 days of subscription only for this 2 vids(what is unavailable is the most exciting )

Comment

hi, bookshop girls is a different issue and should be fixable, I'll ask video-team to replace that missing HQ.

There were several problems creating a HD version for this shoot (it's single file which was HUGE). I'll check on the status of that as well.

Comment

same thing with http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/book_shop_girls part 2, i will buy another 30 days of subscription only for this 2 vids(what is unavailable is the most exciting )
                                            Bookshop girls has HQ vid fixed and has proper HD now, happy viewing! (note: the entire video has been re-edited, it's big main vid now)

Comment

Bookshop girls has HQ vid fixed and has proper HD now, happy viewing! (note: the entire video has been re-edited, it's big main vid now)
                                              Are there many shoots which have been updated with HD videos?

Comment

Excellent.... with all the digitally remastered stuff being released on CD, DVD and movies now days always wondered if AW would follow suit. Would love to see some of the older stuff re released and "digitally remastered" especially some of the stuff we lost a few years ago. Would image though as a cost vs $$$ benefit project I might be out of luck

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X