Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Hiking Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Looking forward to this set. Katherine F's dark hair against her ivory skin is a real turn on. The other girls in the photo are Kara D and Jessica and I don't think any of them have appeared before. Am I right?

Hopefully we will get to see more of all three of them plus of course Veronika who is out of shot.
    Last edited by Darwinsteve; 20 November 2008, 11:43 AM. Reason: Braindead today

Comment

Who is on the right of this photo???
      She's so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by gabriela View Post
        Who is on the right of this photo???
        She's so cute!

Gabriela,

I believe that is Jessica, with Kara D in the centre and Katherine F on the left

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
          Gabriela,

I believe that is Jessica, with Kara D in the centre and Katherine F on the left

tom
          Do you know if she has more shoots?

Comment

I know that Katherine and Veronika have done solo shoots but I don;t know about Jessica and Kara. Would certianly like to see them appear.

Comment

No, this is her first, to go up at least.

If you scroll down to 17th Nov you'll find a pic of her. There are also pics of Kara D for today and a few days ago, Veronika also.

tom
              Last edited by tom2c7777; 20 November 2008, 05:53 PM.

Comment

It would ne nice if we had the names of those beautiful models.

Comment

Katherine F, Kara D, Veronica, and Jessica L

Comment

I did once meet a very cute French girl in a bikini top and shorts half way up one of the more demanding Scottish munros (hills above 3,000') ~ but if there were scenes like these, I'd definitely do a lot more hillwalking. To hell with bagging munros (climbing all the Scottish hills above 3,000'), I want to bag some AW girls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                      I did once meet a very cute French girl in a bikini top and shorts half way up one of the more demanding Scottish munros (hills above 3,000') ~ but if there were scenes like these, I'd definitely do a lot more hillwalking. To hell with bagging munros (climbing all the Scottish hills above 3,000'), I want to bag some AW girls!!!
                      What's a munro??
                      There's these stairs in Katoomba (near Sydney) called "The Thousand Stair Climb" that has these intense, steep and narrow steps, which this shoot jump reminds of for some reason... I did the steps down and up and I swear my legs were ready to fall off!

Comment

Oy, Gabs, read what I wroted ~ a Munro is any hill in Scotland whose summit is more than 3,000 feet above sealevel, and which is separated from the next highest hill by more than 500 feet of ascent/ descent, and various rules like that. Some mad people spend a good chunk of their life climbing every one (there are 277 of them I believe although that number keeps changing as various new measurements are done) ~ called "doing your Munros"/

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                          Oy, Gabs, read what I wroted ~ a Munro is any hill in Scotland whose summit is more than 3,000 feet above sealevel, and which is separated from the next highest hill by more than 500 feet of ascent/ descent, and various rules like that. Some mad people spend a good chunk of their life climbing every one (there are 277 of them I believe although that number keeps changing as various new measurements are done) ~ called "doing your Munros"/
                          Oh ok... you know when you read something in the wrong tone, as such, and it changes the meaning of the sentence?? I had one of those moments.
                          I got vertigo enough at Katoomba, I don't think I'm going to be doing any Munros anytime soon!

Comment

Oh ok... you know when you read something in the wrong tone, as such, and it changes the meaning of the sentence?? I had one of those moments. !
                            That, my dear, is the story of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by centaur View Post
                              Katherine F, Kara D, Veronica, and Jessica L
                              Many thanks, tha's what I call "service".

Comment

is it against AW policy to say where the shoots are done? I am often curious...

Comment

hey guys just thought i would drop by and say thank you. i loved your shoot it was awsome, you guys obviously had a good time too.
                                  and i will openly admit i am TOTALLY jelous i woudl have loved to have been involved in that.
                                  one of the best group girl shoots i have seen since the waterfall shoot....

thanks
                                  Patty.
                                  xox

Comment

WOW, A solo shoot of Jessica L can't come soon enough. She is incredible. Also, I am kind of a sucker for the natural girls. I hope when her solo shoot gets posted that there will be extra large images too because she is just awesome. I can't wait!
                                    Last edited by diatribein2; 22 November 2008, 03:36 AM.

Comment

This is an awesome shoot. Looks like you guys at AW really gave the girls a good workout and took them through some rough terrain! (My only grouse is that there are not enough shots of the girls naked among the rocks and trees. Maybe there was a problem? The girls all look tense in this photo: http://intimate-moments.abbywinters....321&shoot=7539)

In some way it reminded me of an old movie called "Picnic at Hanging Rock". The difference is that in this case the girls all returned safely and we got to see the pictures! Good stuff!

Comment

This is a really beautiful T1 shoot, four beautiful girls,beautifully shot, in beautiful surroundings, outstanding. My thanks to Jacki and the whole AW team for what must have been a feat of planning and organisation to produce the wonderful photoshoot which we see.There are two sequences of four pictures which show each girl against the same backdrop, the second one at the end of shoot with the girls topless, an excellent notion.

A few favourite shots, from many.

An awesome debut, Katherine, Kara, Jessica and Veronika, thank you and may we see much more of you.

tom

Comment

Hmmm....well the girls are beautiful, the photography is great and I'm sure a lot of effort went into this but four full frontal shots out of 327 (and only a few topless/rear shots) does seem a bit unusual. Was there any reason for this?

Having said that, the frontal shots are great, there is something really funny about a naked girl in big boots...!
                                          Last edited by Marcio; 22 November 2008, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Awesome girls, thank you. Fantastic shoot with so many nice details. And all those cute small tushies to look at when they're on the way up . Made my day.

Comment

I must agree this is a lovely shoot and seeing the bums were great against those tight shorts. This is a very nice example of a "fun" shoot or T1.

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                                                I must agree this is a lovely shoot and seeing the bums were great against those tight shorts.
                                                Don't be bashful, please, just say what you really think Silky !!!

I think it's really cool that there are girls here who are every bit as lecherous as us blokes !!!

Comment

Hey hey, its Kara here. I'm the blonde one with the blue bikini.

There were some questions about us being new to the site and if we'd done solos, so:

I did my first shoot, my solo, only 4 days before this shoot. I've done 2 more shoots since this T1...things take a bit of time to go up though...solos apparently about 6 weeks, IMs and other stuff maybe a few weeks? Veronika did her first shoot the day after my first shoot, and Jessica and Katherine had yet to do their solos when this was shot. So, we are new, but you'll hopefully see lots of us soon! Within the next month i guess.

I plan to do some T2s and T3s if i can though, so those will probably be up before my solo ever gets up! haha!

Also, we had heaps of fun...i'm glad you enjoyed it. Ooh and it was pretty chilly...maybe thats one reason why there are fewer naked shots - we didnt want to freeze!

Comment

The commenta I made with regard to the stills stand equally for the video, beautiful. My thanks to Amber, Patience the team and girls.

tom

Comment

I have to say it, this set is just scrumptious: I love it to bits. All praise to Jacki and Toby!!!! Who says girls with clothes on can't be sexy?

And I wonder how many other, em, "gentleman of distinguished years" had the same response as me, watching that and saying "God, I wish I was young again" !

Comment

OK, was there some particular reason my message was deleted from this thread, other than a reference to Picnic at Hanging Rock clearly being way above a moderator's head?

Comment

Oh. there's no doubt a lot of stuff that goes over my head. Can't say I'm any less happy with life over it really

Wouldn't this shoot be more fitting to Picnic at Hanging Rock ?

Comment

Brilliant shoot, well executed. Thanks ladies, all of you :-). It's great to see two different types of lovely scenery.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X