• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Kiki

New Model: Kiki
    Attached Files

Kiki looks stunning, she's got the most kissable lips

Comment

Kan't wait for more! I love that catch-me-if-you-can look in her eyes.

Comment

such a stunning girl, it's too bad she looks bored the whole shoot

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielle View Post

It could have just been nerves, dosen't mar the fact that she is drop dead gorgeous.

Comment

So beautiful...perfect, but i wish Kiki would smile more

Comment

As soon as I saw the thumbs, I said "Here comes a flood of complaints from people with a smile fetish"
              ...or a bush obsession

Comment

Kiki has been blessed with some amazing natural assets. I'm happy whichever way she presents them to us.
                Last edited by flatspin; 19 November 2007, 02:28 PM. Reason: tidy up

Comment

art

What a lovely choice of background - harmonizing colors, straight lines that compliment the model's curviness. Was that just lucky, or the result of a search?

Click image for larger version

Name:	kikis_vidsample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	620361Click image for larger version

Name:	kikis_vid-inverted.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	620362
                  Last edited by OlderGuy; 19 November 2007, 03:00 PM. Reason: added inverted image

Comment

What a body.

Comment

Awesome shoot, very refreshing to see lovely girl without forced smile on her face.

Smile looks good too, but only if it comes naturally.

Comment

154 pics and not a single smile. What a pity.

Comment

She is so beautiful oh yeah more please maybe outside on a beach somewhere.

Comment

Kiki, you're so nice and hot, but why don't you smile? That's really a pity.

Comment

yeah no smile ?? lovely body reminds me of the wife but no smile?? I will reserve judgement till the video shoot

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielle View Post
                                I can never stand to see dear Gabrielle all frowny -- and I know everyone wants to see Kiki smile -- so...
                                Attached Files

Comment

awww! look at that! such a lovely smile

Comment

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
                                    As soon as I saw the thumbs, I said "Here comes a flood of complaints from people with a smile fetish"
                                    ...or a bush obsession
                                    OG it's not a smile fetish, it's just that when I don't see a smile, I get the impression that the girl is just gracing u with her body to make a couple of bucks and that takes the fun out of watching young girls (Although they are gorgeous look unnatural.) show us their assets. I would rather see a girl with less than perfect body and smiling than a girl with a perfect body just showing her assets.

Although I do prefer girls that are shaved I still enjoy a bush.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by KaraZorEl View Post
                                      I can never stand to see dear Gabrielle all frowny -- and I know everyone wants to see Kiki smile -- so...
                                      now that better she can smile hope to see more smiles then

Comment

i agree with JC. if the girl a happy to be here, she generally will look either happy or perhaps varying degrees of serious/sultry. it doesnt have to be giggling/grinning the whole time. anyway, it's just preference, i suppose. and good on yusa and OG for being able to enjoy women in all her forms

Comment

About not wearing a smile...

If Kiki was wearing a smile, then she wouldn't be nude.

Think about that.

Comment

I for one liked Kiki's description of how she acquired her boarding school lover in her video -- I'd love to see the two of them together if they were willing, including demonstrations of the slow love-making that Kiki said she likes and the harder, more "passionate" method of her lover.

Comment

I TOTALLY enjoyed this one! Cuteness, "real-ness"!

She was a true breath of fun and honesty! A "must-see"!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by JacksShadow View Post
                                                If Kiki was wearing a smile, then she wouldn't be nude.

Think about that.
                                                You're right of course.

Kiki's nice and laid back in her video, her body looks just as good as in the stills and the demo with the dildo is as instructive as you would ever want.

Comment

From previous threads I'm not sure what cute means to everyone however to me Kiki is cute as a bugs ear. Thats very good btw.

Comment

Hi Kiki,

Y truly are a gift of nature... a desert rose... a proof that some god exists...

Comment

hey Kiki
                                                      your shots came up awsome i love them all!!!
                                                      anyways cant wait for more :P
                                                      mandy xxx

Comment

I also liked the story about her girlfriend and their lovemaking. It was said quite naturally without any attempt at being provocative. The sex in the ladies room at the club was hot also. Do you think we can interest Fotina into sharing some "going-down time" with Kiki ? That would be nice.

Comment

I love smiling faces, but I'm not sure about it all, like words a smile can be a lie, Kiki is nice and she can be like she want.

Comment

My 1st Post-Kiki

Heya

Just became a member and wanted to say hello to all the members and the pretty girls of AW..Some of them are just heart breakingly Cute & Some are drop Dead Gorgeous.

A question about sweetie Kiki; is she of Indian Origin by any chance?

A great site I must say and hope to see more work added regularly..

Thanks,
                                                            M..

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X