The Althea Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
    Ooooooohh..... Ladysnake's got a Mistersnake - how delightfully serpentine. I wonder if his name is Sssssssidney ?
    Heh.. all your talking about snakes got me thinking about an old Duran Duran song.. Union of the Snake(s).. hehe

Comment

Great that you have your own thread. And, just a small remark, farmer or not, you are so sweet. If the farmers in my country would be like that, I sure would be falling in love every second of a minute and every minute of an hour, and for all the time. Keep the good work
      Sulzer

Comment

Althea, your photo skills will be needed verrrry soonish I just read;

Originally posted by susie View Post
        Hey all,
        So now I am off to the Production Office to have Althea do my hair for a Women's Lunch I am attending today. Poor Althea, she tries to be patient with us all, but we are a trying bunch sometimes! I am even wearing a low-cut green dress for the occasion
        Gotta get pics of that! Preferably one before and after you're done with the hair. Wanna see if you can get it back in shape
        Oh yeah, Susie needs a new avatar so you could combine so things here.. efficient ;-)

Good morning btw.

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
          Preferably one before and after you're done with the hair.
          ...hair is ok, but don't forget the low cut green dress.

doinel

Comment

Althea sweet thing, I've been off line bout a week cause my puter crashed. all is ok now.

I just finished catching up on your thread, (One I do not over look each time I log on.) and you have had a lot of postings. While catching up I found a pic of a lovely creature that has hypnotizing eyes and gorgeous lips. and then I saw it was you and not a new model.

I also noticed you sent out a zillion hugs and now I know why I felt a nice warm feeling. you are the sweetest thing and well loved by me and other members of AW.com.

Thanks for the lovely pic of that lovely young girl. You are getting better at using that Mac Book btw.
            Thanks also for the hug and here is one for you with a kiss for the lovely lady.

Have you found new living arrangements yet? and How is Bowie? give him a hug for me please.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by Sulzer View Post
              Great that you have your own thread. And, just a small remark, farmer or not, you are so sweet. If the farmers in my country would be like that, I sure would be falling in love every second of a minute and every minute of an hour, and for all the time. Keep the good work
              Sulzer
              aww thats the sweetest! x

Comment

Althea, your photo skills will be needed verrrry soonish I just read;

Gotta get pics of that! Preferably one before and after you're done with the hair. Wanna see if you can get it back in shape
                Oh yeah, Susie needs a new avatar so you could combine so things here.. efficient ;-)

Good morning btw.
                aww no! i am at home today. I have no voice at all and by lungs and throat are really sore.
                super beautician Althea cant be there. im soo sorry susie! i love doing everyones hair and makeup too

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post
                  Althea sweet thing, I've been off line bout a week cause my puter crashed. all is ok now.

I just finished catching up on your thread, (One I do not over look each time I log on.) and you have had a lot of postings. While catching up I found a pic of a lovely creature that has hypnotizing eyes and gorgeous lips. and then I saw it was you and not a new model.

I also noticed you sent out a zillion hugs and now I know why I felt a nice warm feeling. you are the sweetest thing and well loved by me and other members of AW.com.

Thanks for the lovely pic of that lovely young girl. You are getting better at using that Mac Book btw.
                  Thanks also for the hug and here is one for you with a kiss for the lovely lady.

Have you found new living arrangements yet? and How is Bowie? give him a hug for me please.

Cheers JC
                  Thanks so much Jaycee. Im a bit sick right now so im writing from my bed today. Unfortunately circumstances no longer permit for me to find a new place which is a real bummer. However, my place has gotten alot better another girl has moved in this month. Bowie is great. He's such a good boy. i love the little brat

x

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                    Thanks so much Jaycee. Im a bit sick right now so im writing from my bed today. Unfortunately circumstances no longer permit for me to find a new place which is a real bummer. However, my place has gotten alot better another girl has moved in this month. Bowie is great. He's such a good boy. i love the little brat
                    Aww.. sickly again? Ain't there a rule against being sick during summer??

I thought the house you shared was a 2-renter-house, but now there's three in there?
                    (or even better mr. Grumpy moved out?? -- nah, you would have celebrated that more loudly?)

Any improvement is good to hear, now make sure you get plenty of rest/water/bowie and you'll be better in no-time

Comment

Aww.. sickly again? Ain't there a rule against being sick during summer??

I thought the house you shared was a 2-renter-house, but now there's three in there?
                      (or even better mr. Grumpy moved out?? -- nah, you would have celebrated that more loudly?)

Any improvement is good to hear, now make sure you get plenty of rest/water/bowie and you'll be better in no-time
                      i live in a 4 bedroom house

Comment

i live in a 4 bedroom house
                        Oh, you can invite another girl then Good for your rent to I guess... more money to spend silk lingerie

Comment

Ok, so heres a very special treat. It is really hot here in Melbourne today so im just lazing around in my room with all the windows open to catch the breeze. x
                          Attached Files

Comment

Phwoaarr! Damn Althea... that is a hot pic! Love the walls all covered in pics too, looks like a cool bedroom! See ya!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Ok, so heres a very special treat. It is really hot here in Melbourne today so im just lazing around in my room with all the windows open to catch the breeze. x
                              Really hot, you say...don't tease us Althea cos' it's getting damn cold over here. Got down to 0 celsius tonight! Aw well, I'll be over there mid-January for a bit of warming up. Oh, cool pic, too, my dear.

Comment

I dunno, it's -3 where I am but I have to agree things just got VERY hot.

Comment

Althea, when I come to your thread I know that's a special treat .

yuas

Comment

THAT is an awesome pic, Althea! Actually, it's an awesome bod, is what it is, with an amazing tatt, and I didn't even have to sneak around your open window!

P.S. I could have said, "amazing tit and amazing tatt" but I resisted because that would be tacky!
                                    Last edited by FloridaRob; 17 November 2007, 12:04 PM. Reason: P.S.

Comment

Goddamn !!! That there's a little slice of heaven.......mmmmmmmmmm. Great photography skills on the missus, Bowie.

Comment

Oh là là, Althea, a very seductive pose. Thank's for heating up my room with your smokin' hot picture.

doinel

Comment

x
                                          Althea I am so sad you aren't feeling well. I hope you start feeling better soon. But I'm happy you don't have to talk when you take pictures cause we wouldn't have gotten that lovely hot picture of you relaxing in your bed.

Also happy to hear you have another house mate and that it's a girl. Maybe the male house mate will cool down now or better yet move out. Auguring with two females is a losing battle if have found out in the past. I hope your new house mate loves dogs (Bowie) then you will have more in common than gender.

I hope you get well soon and thanks for the pic.

Cheers JC

Comment

Enjoy yourself with the warm weather, feel free to laze around your room some more Nice piccie indeed, much appriciated!!

Comment

Althea, I'm blowing hard on my monitor to send you a cooling breeze on your beautiful skin.....(insert huffing and puffing smiley here )

Oooo, head rush!!! Too much Huff & Puff :P
                                              Last edited by alexbee; 17 November 2007, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Very sexy pic Althea and by the look of it I'm guessing that you're a shave woman. Btw,by the looks of your room, it seems it's easier to put pictures on the wall than wallpaper, surely less expensive though and less trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                                  Very sexy pic Althea and by the look of it I'm guessing that you're a shave woman. Btw,by the looks of your room, it seems it's easier to put pictures on the wall than wallpaper, surely less expensive though and less trouble.
                                                  lol, yes im a shaved i just prefer the feeling

Comment

Oooh Althea, do you have any idea what that picture does to me? Are you sure it wasn't just your hotness heating up the room.

A HIM halloween gig in London where Valo had his face painted was one of the ones voted for in the list of 'best gigs you've been to see' by Kerrang readers recently.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                      Oooh Althea, do you have any idea what that picture does to me? Are you sure it wasn't just your hotness heating up the room.

A HIM halloween gig in London where Valo had his face painted was one of the ones voted for in the list of 'best gigs you've been to see' by Kerrang readers recently.

SF
                                                      aww thanks SF!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                                        Althea, I'm blowing hard on my monitor to send you a cooling breeze on your beautiful skin.....(insert huffing and puffing smiley here )

Oooo, head rush!!! Too much Huff & Puff :P
                                                        Althea,
                                                        If you could give a veteran like alexbee a headrush from heavy breathing - YOU ARE GOOD!

Actually, you are great!

Love your photos - and your personality,

rt...

Comment

Thanks for another great pic Althea! What a sexy bod!

Comment

When will we get a chance to see the whole naked you in one picture. It's like a puzzle, one piece at the time, head, breasts, bum, legs and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                                              When will we get a chance to see the whole naked you in one picture. It's like a puzzle, one piece at the time, head, breasts, bum, legs and so on.
                                                              Of course, don't stop posting the bitz and pieces while waiting for a shoot, life wouldn't be nearly as amazing without your occasional pics.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X