New Girl/Girl: Pippa & Yale (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, Yale, are you there?

Haven't heard from you about your session with Pippa. I'm a big fan of yours, have spent this Sunday morning watching (again) your sessions with Pippa and Chloe and especially your solo wank on the couch. I just love how much you get into it and the way your body moves. I really envy Pippa. She had her nose scrunched into your mound and her tongue deep in you and you came right on it. Sigh. You do like men, too, don't you? Has a man ever made you come just like that?

Comment

Hi, Pippa...

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your session with Yale. You two are great together! Wonderful to watch you coming on top of Yale. Your little butt is so round and cute.

I also greatly enjoyed seeing you having fun by the side of the road a while back. Very, very daring. Loved it when you put a finger in your rosebud. Maybe you could get together with Yale again and she could experiment a little there? At least lick you some?

Comment

you know that feeling that oyu can't stop smiling?

Comment

Originally posted by Velveeta View Post
          Haven't heard from you about your session with Pippa. I'm a big fan of yours, have spent this Sunday morning watching (again) your sessions with Pippa and Chloe and especially your solo wank on the couch. I just love how much you get into it and the way your body moves. I really envy Pippa. She had her nose scrunched into your mound and her tongue deep in you and you came right on it. Sigh. You do like men, too, don't you? Has a man ever made you come just like that?

hmm it's hard to say.... every enrgie with every person that i'm with is different. Some time i want to push my pussy in some ones mouth and make them lick me but some times i don't take that much controle or the other person takes over. Pippa was very open en seksual, not easy to tam. Witch was nice. I love having seks with girls for fun! it feels naughty. But with a men i feel like i give myself and my naked body for there plesure... this gives me plesure.... it makes me feel femenin en sexy.
          But i just love seks, girl, boy boy girl, boy boy girl, girl girl girl boy boy ...... that's why i love abby winters and enjoy working for them.

And Pippa thanks for the amazing orgasms ... all see you soon

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
            what a great shoot!!! big smiles all around before during and after this one, speaking of before, great idea with the before video, lots of fun to watch
            you know that feeling that oyu can't stop smiling?

Comment

Originally posted by yale View Post
              Thank you for the orgasms too! and the lovely shower
              I was smiling afterwards too I still get a big smile on my face when I remember the shoot!!! that feeling won't go away for a while!

Comment

Pippa and Yale,
                thanks a lot for the shoot. Would enjoy to see you both with a third girl - maybe a newbie?
                Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina
                Last edited by Sabrina_B; 26 February 2013, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                  Pippa and Yale,wit
                  thanks a lot for the shoot. Would enjoy to see you both with a third girl - maybe a newbie?
                  Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina
                  just bring it on oooh yes!!! I wouldn't put a limit on the amoutn of girls I could play with.. I'd love as many girls as I could take!

Comment

Having caught up with this shoot very belatedly, I have to say that it was really gorgeous. Thanks to both Pippa and Yale for sharing so much of a lovely experience with us, as well as so much of their lovely selves!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                      Having caught up with this shoot very belatedly, I have to say that it was really gorgeous. Thanks to both Pippa and Yale for sharing so much of a lovely experience with us, as well as so much of their lovely selves!

凧ちゃん
                      it was my (our) pleasure!

Comment

Hi, Yale, great to hear from you...

Originally posted by yale View Post
                        hmm it's hard to say.... every enrgie with every person that i'm with is different. Some time i want to push my pussy in some ones mouth and make them lick me but some times i don't take that much controle or the other person takes over. Pippa was very open en seksual, not easy to tam. Witch was nice. I love having seks with girls for fun! it feels naughty. But with a men i feel like i give myself and my naked body for there plesure... this gives me plesure.... it makes me feel femenin en sexy.
                        But i just love seks, girl, boy boy girl, boy boy girl, girl girl girl boy boy ...... that's why i love abby winters and enjoy working for them.

You're the first model that I've written to here. I'm very happy you answered. I just love Abby; so many girls having so much fun. I watched your video with Misha since I posted; very daring and public. You came so quick! Do you think anyone saw you? Can't wait to see more of you together.

I'm glad to know you like men, and that you are more submissive to a man, and enjoy his pleasure in you.

I get the idea that some girls are here because they want sex with girls but are shy about suggesting it to their friends. But here its kind of understood. I've learned a lot about what girls like from watching Abby. Making it fun, trying different things, and being gentle.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X