Game of Thrones Cameos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game of Thrones Cameos

Sooooo... I can't believe I haven't seen anyone else mention this yet, but in season 3, ep 3 of Game of Thrones, I completely flipped out as I saw Abby Winter's very own Kylie H and Lacie in the scene with the three prostitutes. Words can't describe how exciting this was! Two of my favorites things teamed up in the most unexpected way! Was the third girl also an AW girl I didn't recognize? She was pretty damn cute too. You two did an amazing job and I wish you both continued success. Just don't cut back on AB work! Hehe.

it was Masie http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl/masie that you saw with Lacie

Comment

Masie had a role in season 2. Kylie and Lacie were in tonight's episode, along with a very flexible young lady.

Comment

Yes. I've been waiting for this episode since for ages been telling everyone that I know girls that played in GoT

Comment

ahh a new episode, I think I heard Masie got killed of?? well Kylie is better at keeping secrets than Masie it seems :P:P

Comment

Wow!! I thought it was just Masie back in the last season, haven't seen season 3 episode 3 yet. Congrats guys! That's so awesome!

Comment

Hehe, yeah I got to shoot that scene last year - it was SO MUCH FUN! And I'm totally good at keeping secrets. I can't wait to watch it as soon as I can!

Comment

Very good decision than that my eyes didn't betray me with the Hi-Def version of your cameos. I hope your arms don't hurt from signing too many non-disclosure-agreements. lol

Having listened to the actor in interviews before he has such a strong Scottish accent compared how he speaks in the series.

Are you also planning to inform us about your adventure there like Masie did last year?

Comment

How come Kylie and Lacie are doing sex scenes together on Game of Thrones, but not on AbbeyWinters? Hopefully this will be rectified.

Comment

Game of Thrones Exhibition in the heart of AWHQ

Are you aware that the Game of Thrones Exhibition with costumes and some other cool stuff from the series will make a stop in Amsterdam in about a month?

I would so love to visit it as well, but the travelling and staying costs might be too high for me at the moment.

Comment

How about a Game of Thrones themed group girl-girl shoot?
                      (Naturally minus the sadism and violence)
                      Seriously, it could be a fun & geeky & sexy theme for a shoot. Just saw the episode, and the scene with Kylie and Lacie and the other young lady was really, really sexy.
                      Tyrion is so awesome, love the show so much. With abby winters models, it's like some of my favorite things are mooshing together.

Comment

*Special theme*

Hmm.... I'm up for a Game of Thrones-themed shoot!
                        Attached Files

Comment

So as a stranger to your TV shows please tell me what is Game Of Thrones and how did AW girls get in it and what did they do?
                          redsails

Comment

Originally posted by redsails View Post
                            So as a stranger to your TV shows please tell me what is Game Of Thrones and how did AW girls get in it and what did they do?
                            redsails
                            It is an TV adaption of a Fantasy Book Series by an American author. Mostly it is more like a medieval political/character drama but also with some sprinkled fantasy elements like Dragons or magic. It's much more complicated, but I tried to express it in a few words.

Since it airs on HBO they are obligated to show some T&A and because their studios are in Northern Ireland some AW girls managed to get a role as brothel workers in an high-end establishment.

Comment

drop shop, thanks for the explanation. Don't subscribe to HBO so I never heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by redsails View Post
                                drop shop, thanks for the explanation. Don't subscribe to HBO so I never heard of it.
                                Me like many others don't/can't subscribe to HBO. But there are other ways *hinthint*.

And in the end you always get the DVD's or Blu-Rays.

Comment

Hi All
                                  I knew it. Besides; Abbywinters; having the right formula for this Web Site. It truly has another great formula now and that is SHOW POWER. And if what you’re all saying is true; then Abbywinters can say that it can lead to bigger and better prospects. Say has this part… season 3, ep 3 of Game of Thrones come out on Youtube yet. ...Got the web address by chance?? Realy would like to see our Abbywinters models. Now Abby can truly say they're the the Girlz next door and on your TELLY. Great job AbbyWinters

Sincerely s404
                                  Best Wishes and Good Business.
                                  Remember to have Fun.

Comment

The contortionist I worked with has posted this clip, I think it's from her reel and she has permission to use it (as it's on her official YouTube channel) so those who don't wanna subscribe to HBO just to see Lacie and me, you can see the scene I'm in here.

Comment

Just took a gander at the scene. Thank you Jenna (aka) Kylie H. you made my day. And Merea (aka) Lacie. Thanks oodles and oodles. It's official KYLIE H ...your a STAR. Congrats. A little too silent but a STAR none the less. LACIE all that energy in a small package. Then Shazam another STAR. You too Masie I didn't want to leave you out of this little party. Congrats on your STARDOM in your corner of the Globe. Have a Youtube address where we can take a peek at your magnificence. ...let me see... let me see.. I want to see.

Sincerely s404
                                      Best Wishes and Good Business

Comment

Originally posted by s404abby1 View Post
                                        Have a Youtube address where we can take a peek at your magnificence. ...let me see... let me see.. I want to see.
                                        Both Kylie and Masie have blog's, where they do sometimes post vids

Masie's: http://masiedeehasablog.blogspot.nl/

Kylie H's: http://www.kyliekisses.com

Haven't seen the GoT scene myself, I'm not fan of series with evil people who'll annoy me (not the ladies obviously!) ;-) I prefer to see 'm on this AW site, much nicer. Though I was them all the best and a booming TV career of course.

p.s. if there ever is a 'medival themed' shoot (can't call it GoT prolly) do make sure it's much better lighted then that series.

Comment

Thanks Frans
                                          It's a very interesting perspective of life you lead in the UNDERGROUND. And thanks for the Web Pages. Who knew??

Comment

This is so cool, Kylie! It would have been fun to hear your voice on the show, but of course you look gorgeous naked, as always! I've been meaning to start watching GoT for a while now, and knowing that some of my favorite AW girls are in it is certainly one more motivation! I'd love to hear all about how you got this gig and what it was like being on the set. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                              The contortionist I worked with has posted this clip, I think it's from her reel and she has permission to use it (as it's on her official YouTube channel) so those who don't wanna subscribe to HBO just to see Lacie and me, you can see the scene I'm in here.
                                              Because of youtube's no nudity rule, I don't expect the video to be up too long. You'd better look fast!

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                Because of youtube's no nudity rule, I don't expect the video to be up too long. You'd better look fast!
                                                was wondering/thinking the same thing...

Comment

Kylie, will you be in more than one episode?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                                    Sadly, no. At least not in this season. I can always hope for the future!

Comment

Anyone knows the Posthoornkerk church (Sept of Balor) in Amsterdam?

Well, since some of you are living in & around Amsterdam, why not visit the aforementioned Game of Thrones Exhibition. And maybe meeting Maisie Williams (Arya) or Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth).

If someone can make it, I expect a detailed report and lots of pics!

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                                        Sadly, no. At least not in this season. I can always hope for the future!
                                                        After seeing what happened to poor Ros, I can't say I would want to see what would happen if your character ran afoul of Littlefinger.

Comment

I loved seeing Masie, Kylie and Lacie in GoT . And I feel silly for not recognizing Masie at first, she looked so cute in dark wavy hair . I still haven't seen the 3rd season (waiting for it to end so I can watch all of it), only the short clip in which Kylie and Lacie appear because I was too curious to wait on that.

Comment

Seeing the sexy redhead Lacie in the GoT scene gave me the thought that there is a fictional character she would be perfect for. One that is surely destined for TV someday, IMO.
                                                            I'm talking about Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of The Wind: The kingkiller chronicles. In book two (The Wise Mans Fear) there is a beautiful, dangerous, seductive fae creature named Felurian.
                                                            Lacie could be Felurian.

Like everybody else captured by Rothfuss's world, I now have to patiently wait for book 3. The first two are tremendous, afterwards I continued to think about the story, and his characters, a lot.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X