Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ochistrelya View Post
    #3 is Susie an AW stalwart...
    Depends on how you number the pics, of the AW pics it's #2, in the meadow. That' Susie alright.

Comment

Where are you getting these pictures?? As some of them seem to be missing the "watermark" ??

Ohhh and pic # 2 or the 1st AW one is Heidi

Very keen to find out the last one... Looks so familar... But... no... stuck.
      Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 23 January 2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
        Where are you getting these pictures?? As some of them seem to be missing the "watermark" ??
        Pics have been cropped to avoid watermark, this is Susie's pic full size: http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...ills/susie6208

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Pics have been cropped to avoid watermark, this is Susie's pic full size: http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...ills/susie6208
          When I was scanning pictures and posting them to the newsgroups, my scans would have my "logo" on them, but unlike the other scanners who had easy to see logos, I made mine almost invisible so that I could tell if it was one of my scans if some else tried to say it was theirs. Maybe AW could add a small second logo....maybe just "Abby" to the picture. If the logo was kept somewhere around the model, it couldn't be cropped out and cloning it out would take a lot of time.

Here is an example of one of my scans to show you what I mean. Can you see my "Dekoda" logo? (it's not that easy to find, which was the whole purpose of doing it this way.) I would move the logo around on each scan so that it wasn't in the same place all the time. What I didn't figure on was that once people knew that my logo was on each scan, they thought it was a challenge and would try to find it....kinda like looking for the Playboy bunny on the cover of each Playboy magazine.
          Attached Files

Comment

Just a note, AW site admins do not like it when the AW logo is emulated by someone outside the AW company, so it's undoubtedly not a good idea to 're-watermark' an cropped image of any of AW's models with the AW logo. Best to merely post the original image in its entirety and without cropping out any AW logos or branding. Oh- you can downsize the file for the sake of posting here in the forums but don't crop out or re-position the AW logo.

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter View Post
              found three today

Heading off to Adult Expo in Vegas this afternoon with fond memories of when the Abby girls came up from Oz in 2008.

--t
              The tatooed one wouldve been amazing without all that stuff on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingsteve View Post
                Originally posted by todhunter View Post
                found three today

Heading off to Adult Expo in Vegas this afternoon with fond memories of when the Abby girls came up from Oz in 2008.

--t
                The tatooed one wouldve been amazing without all that stuff on her.
                I'm with ya, Steve. Facial piercings are not high on my list of things I would say help a woman be attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                  Can you see my "Dekoda" logo? (it's not that easy to find, which was the whole purpose of doing it this way.)
                  I found it! it took me two trys but its just above the seat level of the chair along the right side, and I see what you mean by hard to crop out, if you did you would lose most of her left shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                    Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                    Can you see my "Dekoda" logo? (it's not that easy to find, which was the whole purpose of doing it this way.)
                    I found it! it took me two trys but its just above the seat level of the chair along the right side, and I see what you mean by hard to crop out, if you did you would lose most of her left shoulder
                    Thanks, Timbo. I found it too but looks like the watermark could easilly be covered up with Photoshop's 'Clone' utility. It's pretty small and easy to miss.

Comment

When I first started scanning, I didn't put anything on my scans. That didn't go over too well with collectors because they had no way to tell if someone had taken my scans and put their logo on them, so I decided to add some type of logo, but unlike the other scanners, I didn't want to have the logo detract from the picture so I decided to go with that tiny logo.

Yes, it could easily have been cloned out, but that would take longer than just cropping the picture to remove the logo....if they could find it.

Comment

New one

Again, not entirely sure she's an Abby girl, but she has That Look.

Thx.

--t
                        Attached Files

Comment

looks like alena to me,it is her

Comment

Bingo.

Thanks.

--t

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                              Facial piercings are not high on my list of things I would say help a woman be attractive.
                              With you there, Wolfie! I have an almost visceral aversion to facial ironmongery!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Found two today. I searched and found one but this model eluded me.

Anybody have a lead?

Thx.

--t
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter
                                  Found two today. I searched and found one but this model eluded me.

Anybody have a lead?

Thx.

--t
                                  She´s Amber A.

yusa

Comment

Found another Mystery Abby Girl

Anybody recognize her?

Thx,

--t
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Found another Mystery Abby Girl

Anybody recognize her?

Thx,

--t
                                      She´s Freja.

yusa

Comment

Another one. I thought she was Amelia again but if so, I can't find the picture.

Thanks for your expertise.

--t
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like one of the all time fav AW models Paula.... (for her posting on the boards as much as the amazing shoots she did with AW). I believe she can be credited for bring Chloe B to AW. Extra Fav points for that alone...

and hey look... It IS

Comment

Looks like one of the all time fav AW models Paula.... (for her posting on the boards as much as the amazing shoots she did with AW). I believe she can be credited for bring Chloe B to AW. Extra Fav points for that alone...

and hey look... It IS
                                            She brought Chloe B to abbywinters? Wow.

If she hadn't, this never would have happened...

Thanks, Paula.

--t
                                            Attached Files

Comment

One more for the who's that girl experts.

Thanks. Again.

--t
                                              Attached Files

Comment

One more for the who's that girl experts.

Thanks. Again.

--t
                                                She's Ivana.

yusa

Comment

This girl has Abby written all over her. Anybody recognize her, he asked innocently, knowing full well SOMEBODY probably will...

Thanks.

--t
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

She's Antonia.

cas

Comment

Okay, this is interesting. I saw this picture and it had that Abby look but her boobs looked fake and that didn't fit with the Abby program so I dug around and found the model and she's in the post below.
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

She's Noelle, but it looks like she's been the subject of some Photoshop work.

--t
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

good catch, no idea why someone would do all that editing though? Background is swapped, logo removed by enlarging source pic, tatto left arm and the watch/wrist-band added... very curious.

Comment

The whole pic has has been flipped right-to-left, the boobs and shoulders enlarged, the waist slimmed almost to cartoon-like proportions (nice addition of background in the gaps, BTW), plus the previously mentioned tattoo and wrist adornments...

And a good question: Why? Good Photoshop calling card, but why not sign it? Or use both pictures side-by-side?

--t

Comment

OK, this is weird

I found this girl, it seems to be Kimberley -- but it's either an outtake (!) or a shoot she did for somebody else (!!).

Any thoughts?

--t
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X