• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frans View Post
    Originally posted by remigius View Post
    Originally posted by izzy View Post
    Picture of the day is permanently moved to flickr.com

Have a lovely day! x
    Can you tell us how we find POTD on Flickr.com ??
    On mainpage, at the bottom of the 'picture of the day' widget click on button 'View the archive on Flickr'
    But Ya gotta have an account with Flickr and ya gotta use your real name?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
      On mainpage, at the bottom of the 'picture of the day' widget click on button 'View the archive on Flickr'
      You got to have an account yeah (adult/nude pics), but I don't see the need to use a real name

Comment

You got to have an account yeah (adult/nude pics), but I don't see the need to use a real name
        I'm just glad AW site technicians have found a way that the PotD feature can stay here on the AW site.

Comment

I'm just glad AW site technicians have found a way that the PotD feature can stay here on the AW site.
          Yes the technicians did a great job but nothing has changed for the past week...same images ? ...maybe more bugs found ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
            Yes the technicians did a great job but nothing has changed for the past week...same images ? ...maybe more bugs found ?
            Have informed said technicians of said bug I can tell there is a nice surprise in the recent ones as shown on flickr (had to check that vs mainpage widget).

Comment

Have you missed me?

While tiny bugs run around the inside of our computers I will put our dailey picture of goodness on the boards as well as on flicker so all can enjoy!
              Todays all about fun at lunch time - how much can you fit in your mouth?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                While tiny bugs run around the inside of our computers I will put our dailey picture of goodness on the boards as well as on flicker so all can enjoy!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	285727.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	646773

Those annoying little bugs!...you just wait, Masie will find you all and eat you alive !

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
                  Originally posted by izzy View Post
                  Picture of the day is permanently moved to flickr.com

Have a lovely day! x
                  Can you tell us how we find POTD on Flickr.com ??
                  Works for me - thanks! x

Comment

Great photostream on there too - a good bit of marketing IMHO.

Comment

Love your Bugs TJ I don't hate them so much now they are so cute and fluffy!

Comment

Ready and waiting

Gisela and Roxanne under the loving instructions of Misha, get ready to go wild, in a very orgasmic encounter!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Name:	12347119085_6786868577_o.jpg
Size:	487.4 KB
ID:	646781
                          6 days ago: Our favorite photographer is going to the hair dressers tonight for a surprise new look, so we thought it may be a good idea to take a
                          Before picture

- Any chance we can see the After picture please ?
                          Last edited by tjsunray; 13 February 2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I will ask her for an after so you can see how lovely she looks!

Comment

Eaten!

Noa is coming away from a very lovely day with a very sex addition to her neck. It wasn't till she got in the shower after her shoot that she noticed her love bite, a small reminder of the wonderful day she has had in excellent company!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like I have missed a bit during the last few days. Was busy relocating to a new country and soon starting to work hopefully.

For a moment it seemed to me, like Misha got to be the gaffer for a video. Although the mics mounted on the cameras should be enough anyway. Or am I mistaken?

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                                  Looks like I have missed a bit during the last few days. Was busy relocating to a new country and soon starting to work hopefully.

For a moment it seemed to me, like Misha got to be the gaffer for a video. Although the mics mounted on the cameras should be enough anyway. Or am I mistaken?
                                  I thought it was a setup for a DIM, with camera's on tripod and all.

Heh, looks like poor(?) Noa was eaten alive

Comment

Name:	happy-valentines-day1.jpg
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	646791

Don't eat too much chocolate !

TJ xox

Comment

Name:	12520074253_e382e798c1_o.jpg
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	646797

Love your new look Masie !...the cut in particular although it would would great in blond as well

Comment

Thanks TJ. I wore my hair short and blonde for a while after I cut it, I think there are one of two backstage pictures of me on the boards somewhere. Like most woman I know who go from long hair to short hair I then experienced HUGE hair loss regrett and in a bid to help it grow faster I stopped dying it blonde and went pink - this weekend I headed back to brown as the blonde was coming through the red. Goodness knows what hair i will have by Friday but all will be worn with a smile!

Comment

Masie,
                                          love your new style and glad to see you back
                                          Love Sabrina

Comment

Name:	12594557963_159b409930_o.jpg
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	646800
                                            22 hours ago: the feet of two models shot for a Girl Girl shoot. Who dares to guess who's feet this are??

My guess is they are Izzy & Masie's succulent feet as they sit back and relax indulging in their fav.snacks while reviewing one of their recent shoots starring

Gretchen and Lotte

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray
                                              22 hours ago: the feet of two models shot for a Girl Girl shoot. Who dares to guess who's feet this are??

My guess is they are Izzy & Masie's succulent feet as they sit back and relax indulging in their fav.snacks while reviewing one of their recent shoots starring

Gretchen and Lotte
                                              Girl with lovely painted toenails seems to be Noa so I guess the other feet belong to her GG partner.

yusa

Comment

Name:	12656868294_ff60b3191a_o.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	646804
                                                11 hours ago: This two sweet beautiful models have shot together! Just to tease you: they were wonderful together !!

It appears Yusanord solved this case of the cutesy mystery feet....well done Detective Yusa !

Comment

Wow so awesome you can recognise my feet

Comment

Originally posted by Noa_aw View Post
                                                    Wow so awesome you can recognise my feet
                                                    Sure honey, you have such a cute toes

yusa

Comment

Name:	12679170275_628ed37dd4_o.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	646810
                                                      5 hours ago: You are a master if you can guess of who this beautiful breasts are!

OK, ....i guess i have to go first again. The answer is in the " shine " pic, 2 pics below this one on the front page....a silky skin cutey like Noa.

Comment

Noa isn't in the shine pic? She's in the 'sweet ladies' pic though, look nice as ever and that one is a good clue. Lotsa Noa at AW HQ these days, must be getting more shoots with her, nice!

Comment

shine picture? don't know which one you mean. But I have been busy shooting lately

Comment

Name:	12853240004_6af781a099_o.jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	646822

Enough salad !!...when i get home, i'm having fried chicken with french fries and cheesecake which i baked last night for dessert ...Mmm...Mmm...Yumy

Originally posted by Noa_aw View Post
                                                            shine picture? don't know which one you mean.
                                                            That shine pic is no longer on the front page ( P.O.T.D.) It was a pic of Masie and lighting equip. and Lotte who wore an identical grey sweater with some pink as in the guess who's boobies pic.

Comment

Name:	13169816523_86477d7a11_o.jpg
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	646848

Uhh !!!....i wonder who ( if ) ?? the girl to shot a G/G with Amabella is ??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X