Who's that girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's that girl?

Somebody posted this picture on Tumblr (I should have taken note of the site to report them now that I think of it) but I can't find this model on the site.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m8x5oansXC1rnk53bo1_1280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	662763

Anybody recognize her?

--t

That would be Emily A.

Comment

Wow! You found a great one there, Todhunter. Emely_A is a beauty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	emily_a_portrait.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	642863

Comment

Found another one

Not sure she's an Abby model, but the unadorned simplicity of the shot and casual locale makes me think she is.

Anybody remember her?

--t
        Attached Files

Comment

That is Natalia, she is from June 2004.
          Last edited by casgrain; 4 November 2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Casgrain, you're a great help. Thank you.

--t

Comment

Found another one

Anybody know who this is?

Thanks for any help.

--t
              Attached Files

Comment

That would be Alisha, she is from 2008.

Comment

Cas is the king of identification.....

Comment

I continue to be impressed by Casgrain's abilities. To demonstrate this, I will ask him about another mystery model:

Who is this?

--t
                    Attached Files

Comment

Can I play? Christiana

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                        Can I play? Christiana
                        Is that still from the Tombraider shoot?

Comment

Thanks.

--t

Comment

haha... I would have got that one and the shoot it came from also....

Something totally different to anything else on the site.... It's not AW but its still very entertaining and worth a watch....

Comment

I am trying to place the two tall models in the centre of the homepage lineup.

Comment

You mean the one from the tourpage?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hmm.. odd.. it *looks* like this pic from Step Aerobics, but the background color is different?

Anyway, ID info should be in this post (by casgrain yes ;-).

Comment

I thought I was asking too much until I saw Casgrain's identification of that entire Rockettes line...

Here are two more I'd like to see more of, if you have a lead.

Many thanks.

--t
                                    Attached Files

Comment

The girl on the left would be Brighid,
                                      and the girl on the right would be Amelia.

Comment

casgrain, you really are the model ID king, all hail Casgrain

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                                          casgrain, you really are the model ID king, all hail Casgrain
                                          Agreed. All hail casgrain.

--t

Comment

Threefer

found three today

Heading off to Adult Expo in Vegas this afternoon with fond memories of when the Abby girls came up from Oz in 2008.

--t
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Axelle, Satine and Violeta.

Comment

redlabka, you are seriously challenging casgrain's crown here

this is the first time a see a model I know the name of, I can't mistake that wonderful smile that is Satine's

Comment

redlabka, you are seriously challenging casgrain's crown here

this is the first time a see a model I know the name of, I can't mistake that wonderful smile that is Satine's
                                                  Actually there is no challenge, anyone that can answer is welcome to do it.

Comment

I know, just teasing, it's actually very impressive that you can name the girls like that

Comment

I know, just teasing, it's actually very impressive that you can name the girls like that
                                                      Research and patience is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter View Post
                                                        found three today

Heading off to Adult Expo in Vegas this afternoon with fond memories of when the Abby girls came up from Oz in 2008.

--t
                                                        Well keep your eyes peeled for Angie, Katherine F and AnnaBelle Lee they are all going to be there at some time in some way or another... ohhh... and Samantha-Jane to that...

Don't forget photo's to share with us...
                                                        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 17 January 2013, 09:18 AM. Reason: added Samantha-Jane to list

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter View Post
                                                          found three today

--t
                                                          Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                          Well keep your eyes peeled for Angie, Katherine F and AnnaBelle Lee they are all going to be there at some time in some way or another... ohhh... and Samantha-Jane to that...

Don't forget photo's to share with us...
                                                          Sorry to say I didn't see any of them. I spent most of the day surrounded by professional photographers so I felt overmatched as a hobbyist.

Also three more Mystery Models. I'm not entirely sure that #3 is an Abby Winters model but I'll bet you guys will know.

Thanks for the ID help.

--t
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

#3 is Susie an AW stalwart...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X