X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Tatjana

New Model: Tatjana
    Attached Files

Oh come on! You can't fool me! That's her butt!

It's very nice, but can't we have a little glimpse of what her face looks like? and her tits

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post

It's very nice, but can't we have a little glimpse of what her face looks like? and her tits
      I agree Grrrrrrrr

Comment

Maybe she's a shy girl.

Comment

Tatjana's cheeks look delicious .

Comment

I'm sure the rest of her lives up to AW standards.

Comment

Hm, the moles on her left leg really DO look like the Big Dipper!

Comment

C'mon arsby, you like to be teased and titillated, don't you?

Comment

Tatjana top totty. 'nuff said i think

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                    C'mon arsby, you like to be teased and titillated, don't you?
                    He said titillated! Eh heh, eh heh, eh heh.

Comment

Tatjana revealed,very lovely

Comment

Very lovely young woman, I am hoping for a video just so I can hear her pronounce her name. If it's European I'll bet the "j" sounds like a "y". Very nice bum!

Comment

Very nice all over very nice

Comment

Originally posted by sterling2 View Post
                            Very nice all over very nice
                            I only can agree on that

Comment

Originally posted by abbyfan69 View Post
                              Very lovely young woman, I am hoping for a video just so I can hear her pronounce her name. If it's European I'll bet the "j" sounds like a "y".
                              Her name is European, but it certainly isn't typically Dutch. Unlike her appearance, which is. Blond hair, blue eyes, round red cheeks ('appelwangen'). Yep, a real 'kaasmeisje'.

Hoi Tatjana,

leuk om weer eens een Hollandse meid op Abbywinters.com te zien en dan nog wel zo'n mooie. Ik hoop dat het poseren je goed is bevallen en het niet bij deze foto's blijft.

Groetjes,

Mermur
                              Last edited by Mermur; 8 February 2007, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I generally don't comment on models much (well, ever until now) but Tatjana is the exception. What a beautiful and sexy woman...Thanks to AW for finding her and thanks to Tatjana for agreeing to share herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith View Post
                                  I only can agree on that
                                  If Mr Yealith says that he agrees then it must be right! Actually, I agree too.

Tatjana, you are a super delight and always welcome on my PC.

Spud the 1st

Comment

The stills shoot showed it and the videos confirm it, Tatjana has a spectacularly good body - she's tall, toned and untanned. Another gorgeous blond hair, blue eyed AW model - more great talent scouting by somebody. In the notes she wrote she found the videos hard but she's actually charming in them. Sure she has the very popular 'landing strip' but it's hardly worth commenting on such a small thing.

Comment

Beautiful bum Tatjana..... I would love to smack it......or play a drum roll

Comment

I'm not so sure that's the kind of comment we like to see.

Comment

delicious

Such a deliciousable, lickable. Thank you Tatjana, show us some intimate moves, especially the French connection.
                                          Love to see more of you.

CAW

Comment

Oh come on arsby, the intention there was to get your attention, and I think that they have. You are eager to see more, and me too ...

Comment

I feel an aria coming on (Prince Gremin's in Eugene Onegin)...

takochan

Comment

Wow Tatjana, you have a lovely set of tits! Decent size, nice and perky, nicely proportioned nipples, they jiggle nicely too. Fantastic display of your pussy, thank you for spreading your vulva wide open- there's nothing left to the imagination.. your pussy is beautiful, lovely and pink, nice lips and clit, also a little bit wet so I'm glad you were enjoying the shoot

I wish we had more of you, your totally stunning.

Comment

I like her tan lines in this light!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X