Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Martina & Susan E (Tier 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Wow, nice view from here. If only this would get to a Tier 2.7 level. After all, they know each other for being best friends.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      Wow, nice view from here. If only this would get to a Tier 2.7 level. After all, they know each other for being best friends.
      Really? Hmm.. must catch up on this girls then :-) A 2.7 might be a bit painfull with those longish nails though, looks dangerous

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
        Really? Hmm.. must catch up on this girls then :-) A 2.7 might be a bit painfull with those longish nails though, looks dangerous

-Frans
        You're right I hadn't thought about that. Boy do I hate those long nails, it's so artificial. It's a good thing that looking at the rest of her, I forget about the nails.

Comment

is susan the girl on all fours?? coz man she has a gorgeous bum!!! and i love the earrings on martina!! oh this shoot is great...

Comment

You're right I hadn't thought about that. Boy do I hate those long nails, it's so artificial.:-( It's a good thing that looking at the rest of her, I forget about the nails.:-D
            I notice some nail-color stuff on the right side of the pic, maybe that was the excuse/story/pretense/setup for the shoot ? I guess we'll have to wait and see, seeing usually ain't the problem with me

P.s. Yes Ainslee that looks like Martina with the long hair, talking about this bum are you ?

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
              P.s. Yes Ainslee that looks like Martina with the long hair, talking about this bum are you ?

-Frans
              Frans, I'm afraid that if you are talking about the person on all four, it's Susan E.

Comment

Frans, I'm afraid that if you are talking about the person on all four, it's Susan E.
                Two pair of nice bums it is then.. I'm horrible at recognizing people, if lovely ladies such as these

Comment

Talking about that picture. On the right side, above the table on the wall, are those door bells?

Comment

Originally posted by ainslee View Post
                    is susan the girl on all fours?? coz man she has a gorgeous bum!!! .......oh this shoot is great...
                    Well Ainslee.....looks like you're applying for a T2/3 with Susan, hehe....
                    Why not have a word with Susie??

Comment

haha i'm pretty sure they're just old school light switches. why would there be a doorbell on the wall in the bedroom hehe. Looks live ive been signed up for a few g/g shoots lately haha. i'd love to do shoots with lots of these gorgeous girls!!

Comment

Originally posted by ainslee View Post
                        haha i'm pretty sure they're just old school light switches. why would there be a doorbell on the wall in the bedroom hehe. Looks live ive been signed up for a few g/g shoots lately haha. i'd love to do shoots with lots of these gorgeous girls!!
                        All right, Ainslee... I can't wait to see you in the arms of one of those gorgeous girls. Any idea who it is going to be?

Comment

The stills capture a very playfull mood and shoot. Lots of movement too I think
                          That mirror was prolly nice for the models but must have made life difficult for Penny and the video team

-Frans

Comment

I just watched the videos. I'm almost at a loss for words. Playful and fun, yes. Erotic and sensual, most certainly. I have a hunch they've done this before, though. They both seemed to possess intimate knowledge of the other's body that only lovers do; the way the touch of the hands said "raise your hips" or "move this way" indicated a familiarity with such a touch. Gentle, tender touches and caresses, the stroking of flank and back - decidedly erotic. And both seemed to know exactly how much pressure to apply to the sensitive areas like nipples.

This one is definitely the best Tier 2 ever! Thank you, ladies, for sharing these very, very extraordinary minutes in your lives. They were superb. Breathtakingly so. I am in awe of the two of you. Thank you.
                            S...

Comment

i love the warm glow in this room, I can't tell if its the lighting or just the gorgeous girls eminating passion!!

Comment

For some obscured reasons, I was expecting more out of the vids, unfortunatly it didn't happen, not even a close-up, and no chance at all to escalade to a T2.1 or T2.2 level. And to think they're so beautiful girls, and they were not shy to do explicit in their own shoot. Oh well, maybe next time.

Comment

I love the soft, slow sensuality of this video. I definitely got the impression that Martina and Susan had been intimate, or at least "played around" together before. Their bodies flowed so well together, and their kissing was so soft, yet electrifying, that I felt they had to have practiced some before the "big game" here. Bravo! Excellent work! Thanks!

Comment

Just a quick question - are either of you going to re-appear any time soon in another shoot? I would like to see either or both of you back again for more posing and fun times. Have fun, joyous holidays to you both

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X