X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Picnic Girls (Tier 1)

New Girl/Girl: Picnic Girls (Tier 1)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 6 May 2008, 10:38 AM.

What a pretty post-prandial sunbathe!! I hope they used lots of sun-lotion!!! (and do we get to see them put it on each other???)

Comment

My, this looks like a heavenly shoot...it's fine 'Picnic weather' and seasons here, so perfect timing. Love early-mid May...gather wildflowers, weave garlands, go dance around a Maypole, then off to the greenwood for a bit of late night revelry, frolics and perchance even some moon bathing time.

The Lingerie shoot, and the Pillow Fight should be all time favs. Hoping there may be a Spa Day or Sauna shoot in the works. Know Ren and a couple of the other models were quite keen on the idea. Indiana especially could use some pampering and relaxations from what she shared a while back in another thread.

BTW, noticed the painting in the background of the pillow fight preview. By one of my all time fav pre-Raphaelite artists (John William Waterhouse).

Comment

Originally posted by MzSilkyMyst View Post
        Love early-mid May... weave garlands, go dance around a Maypole, then off to the greenwood for a bit of late night revelry, frolics and perchance even some moon bathing time.
        My, Silky, what bewitching images you do weave!!!

鮹ちゃん
        (down under in the southern Antipodes, where May is distinctly autumnal and it's Bientôt-nous-plongerons-dans-les-froides-ténèbres time...)

Comment

Tier 1 as describe in profile or Tier 2 describe in boards?

Gerza71

Comment

Originally posted by Gerza71 View Post
            Tier 1 as describe in profile or Tier 2 describe in boards?

Gerza71
            Tier 1 as described in profile. Easy to know, no touching nor kissing whatsoever.

Comment

Yup, it's a Tier 1. Fixed now.

Sorry for the confusion.

Lxm

Comment

Too bad there were no Robins there, it looked like a nice day for Baskin Robins (an ice cream name). However I do like the kind of basking going on here in the shoot also!

Comment

Somewhere Elfie is silently cursing he cancelled his subscription

This shoot was fabulous! These kind of group tier ones have always been some of my favorite shoots on the site, the location and the models in this one were just exceptional. Bravo!

Comment

We're Spoiled.

We've been spoiled for group photos recently.

So many "***" Girls.
                    Riverside Girls
                    Picnic Girls
                    and several others.

I love them all.
                    Groups of happy girls simply enjoying themselves, while getting naked for our enjoyment.
                    These are my favourites, and I will not disappoint any by announcing any of the others as "The Best"

All the girls, photographers and backstage crew all deserve my thanks and congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                      Yup, it's a Tier 1. Fixed now.

Sorry for the confusion.

Lxm
                      Thanks

Gerza71

Comment

I love this girl who is this girl ?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	g_picnic_girls147.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	622667

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                          I love this girl who is this girl ?
                          [ATTACH]10741[/ATTACH]
                          You're right Chief Kylie T is pretty. We're gonna have to wait for her SOLO set.

What a wonderful, colorful, fun filled set this is! Kudos to everybody involved!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                            You're right Chief Kylie T is pretty. We're gonna have to wait for her SOLO set.

What a wonderful, colorful, fun filled set this is! Kudos to everybody involved!
                            I will be eagerly awaiting Kylie T's set; nothing better than red and freckles...

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_hawk View Post
                              I will be eagerly awaiting Kylie T's set; nothing better than red and freckles...
                              (Right Patty????)

Comment

Does anyone know who the beautiful blond girl is, in the green panties? Does she have a solo set?

Comment

Originally posted by vghjjhgv View Post
                                  Does anyone know who the beautiful blond girl is, in the green panties? Does she have a solo set?
                                  You mean this girl ? Looks like Kristy-Lee to me, she has done a solo shoot yes. Not sure when it will go up, but she has done one

Comment

All very lovlie girls. I'm looking forward to Kylie T's solo set.

Comment

I may have had some complaints lately, but I give credit where credit is due. This Picnic Girls video and the accompanying backstage video is, IMHO, the best GG group shoot since Yoga Girls. Beautiful location and beautiful models...what more can you ask for?

Comment

I love it! It looks beatuiful, 1000, 000 kudos to Charli & Bela!

I do sound like such a big bossy boots "GET NAKED, NOW!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by krystin View Post
                                          I love it! It looks beatuiful, 1000, 000 kudos to Charli & Bela!

I do sound like such a big bossy boots "GET NAKED, NOW!!!"
                                          Hope to see you more often.
                                          Luv Sabrina

Comment

Is there going to be a Kylie T solo ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                              Is there going to be a Kylie T solo ?
                                              Yes, there is, scheduled for early September.
                                              As you all know, the date may change.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                                Yes, there is, scheduled for early September.
                                                As you all know, the date may change.
                                                Lxm
                                                September is a long time in show business though.

Comment

A Kylie T solo should be good. Picnic Girls was lovely, atmospheric. You really can't go wrong with this great theme in Australian art - naked models in the Aussie bush. Also, it was a novelty to see models really eating!

Comment

The Backstage video was a lot of fun. I mean, how could you tire of watching the models laughing, joking, having a good time? How could you go wrong with a Blue Mountains bush setting either?

"I think our girls are a little wild today. Did someone put something in that champange?"

Comment

i may have to say that krystin is so amazingly striking beauty! her smile just lights up the room and her hair colour is so unique! she seems like a genunine person and a lovely person! so relaxed and natural! love her look! x

Comment

Kristy-Lee

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                        You mean this girl ? Looks like Kristy-Lee to me, she has done a solo shoot yes. Not sure when it will go up, but she has done one
                                                        Thanks for pointing out her solo-shoot. She is truely lovely, even though she seems a bit shy and sad sometimes. Or does that make her even lovelier, because it makes her more real?

Comment

really natural in nature.inspiring

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X