Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Kylie H & Masie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say that the mystery shoot was the best video I have seen on this website and thank you for not only thinking of it but taking the time to do it. In fact now that the standard has been set, it would be awesome if behind the scenes commentary could become a regular addition to each video like before, after and backstage. Thank you

Comment

That was indeed a fun (and long) backstage vid. Educational too, something about dolphins comes to mind I did like the picture-in-picture setup. When this was talked about months ago I figured it'd be an audio-track but seeing your faces with it is nice.

Masie or Kylie, wasn't it weird to see yourself in that vid while sitting next to each other? And commenting on it of course. Oh yeah, bonus points for Masie for finding the ticklish spot, heh

Comment

It was even weirder when we watched it back at home and considered filming ourselves, watching ourselves, watching ourselves.

Comment

I wanted to get my camera out so we had a video of us watching a video of us whatchign a video of outselves - but where would it end. As Pratchett would say - 'It's turtles all the way down' x

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
            It was even weirder when we watched it back at home and considered filming ourselves, watching ourselves, watching ourselves.
            I actually thought you would start making out again

Comment

Hilarious, fun, and hot to revisit this great outdoor girl/girl shoot with Kylie and Masies commentary. Kylie and Masie are wonderful and insightful talking about their shoot. Very sexy to hear Kylie discuss tribbing or scissoring she has done in her shoots with Satine and Annabelle Lee. She described Masie's scissoring technique as Spartan Tribbing.
              Well, I for one would love to see these two do another shoot together at some point. Another Mystery shoot, something with a twist, Masie can see what her Hitachi Magic Wand does to Kylie.

I think everyone is thankful that Kylie and Masie were born girls, not boys. Otherwise we'd be watching Benjamin and George on that blanket, on barrysummers.com*, crikey!.

*A little joke for the other old timers.

Comment

Well ok.... a little behind the times I know... But I have only just watched this mystery shoot... (I think I have a goodish excuse).

It... as I had expected... was an extremely entertaining 53 mins and 3 seconds. The girls are so funny together and gave us a nice mix of fun, background info on the shoot and themselves and other random shit that was so entertaining.

If you love seeing the personalities of the models this is a must see. For that "tagger" that obviously missed the point just watch the original shoot and you want be disappointed.

As Frans said... loved the insert as both ladies are so facially expressive it would have missed something if it was just the voice over.

Thanks Masie... Thanks Kylie H... 10 out of 10...

Pinky...

Comment

Thanks Pinky - your excuse is noted but dont let it happen again

You should have seen the unedited version we got side tracked and went off on a huge talking exercise - it was so much fun to do, you know how much I love the sound of my own voice.

Comment

I love love when Masie is being carried and they are about to fall forward and Masie sticks her arm out ( because that will help them not fall) and says "aim for that!"

Comment

its any chance to make a second movie?
                      For me is one of the fav(most fav) movie and photo shoot and the mistery shoot helps to

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                        I love love when Masie is being carried and they are about to fall forward and Masie sticks her arm out ( because that will help them not fall) and says "aim for that!"
                        She's heavier than she looks! Or potentially, I'm just not as strong as I thought I was...

Originally posted by nmihaic View Post
                        For me is one of the fav(most fav) movie and photo shoot and the mistery shoot helps to
                        Well, at abbywinters we don't usually shoot model pairings more than once. But we're living together... who knows what could happen off camera!
                        Last edited by kylie_h; 2 March 2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nmihaic View Post
                          There is also the IM.... ohh and as you say we also had the Mystery shoot.... so more to the point any chance to making a fourth movie ?

and thanks Kylie... for giving us a "total tease answer" that doesn't help us here... LOL Lucky we have many other wonderful Masie...... / Kylie H shoots that are almost as good

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                            There is also the IM.... ohh and as you say we also had the Mystery shoot.... so more to the point any chance to making a fourth movie ?

and thanks Kylie... for giving us a "total tease answer" that doesn't help us here... LOL Lucky we have many other wonderful Masie...... / Kylie H shoots that are almost as good
                            yea that its an idea or a 3 way with someone else like Gaby or Annabelle Lee .....
                            i cant wait for more new vids with yo in them "kylie_h" and "Masie"

Comment

We neaqrly ended up haveing a 3 way with annabelle lee while she was over, we went out after work as Kylie did one of her first videos with her. We got talking and flirting ina bar and it was mentioned and discussed - she is such a hottie but better than that Annabell is so interesting and sweet to talk with.

Me and Kylie talked about how we could improve on our sex second time around as we know all the right points to hit and push xxx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X