Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Model: Kylie_ Scarf (But I like to call her Pinky)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Kylie_ Scarf (But I like to call her Pinky)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kylie scarf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	662256

Did I mention its yucky and cold out and I have too much time on my hands???

I never really paid much attention to the scarf until now. I went back and watched the video again. She actually planted her warm cute little butt on it and also, most likely some of her sweet love juices must have dribbled on it. I didn't make the connection at first but no wonder you're all obsessed about it ...she dribbled love juices all over Pinky !

btw...i don't see the preview pic. of Kylie & Masie in the upcoming shoots section ?

RYL tj
    Last edited by tjsunray; 4 June 2011, 04:23 AM.

Comment

ohhh to be a fly on the wall or scarf on a bed/beanbag

Looks like we are going to have to wait a while to see if Masie also puts her cute little butt all over pinky???

Kylie is such a lovely intelligent young lady and such a cutie. It's been great to have the opportunity to learn a little more about her from her thread. She seems really happy to answer our questions (which I have asked many). I would recommended that everyone should chat with her at some stage during their AW membership.

RYL Pinky
      Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 4 June 2011, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
        ohhh to be a fly on the wall or scarf on a bed/beanbag

Looks like we are going to have to wait a while to see if Masie also puts her cute little butt all over pinky??? :

RYL Pinky
        Not only a fly on the wall...but now to have actual possession of "Pinky the Scarf" since it is now permeated with both Kylie and Masie's love juices and pussy scent.

RYL tj

Comment

must admit... I forgot all about Pinky the scarf during the Kylie_h & Masie DIM... now that its up and running. Did I mention how much I liked this DIM.. Two of my fav AW models chatting and having a good time, showing real chemistry and a great "intimate moment"

Comment

Keep an eye out for this hot little model! She's been spotted out and about in Amsterdam recently and may even make an appearance in a G/G/G shoot (Note: not involving Kylie H). As well as a few other shoots

Comment

In Edith's shoot there is another lucky scarf.

Comment

Name:	pizap.com pinky the scarf.jpg
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	643245

Pinky the Scarf.... enjoying the good life.... ohhh how things have changed....

Comment

Pinky the Scarf has a new friend...

Name:	pinky's friend.jpg
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	644651

Any guess who the AW model may be????

Comment

Hmmm, maybe Carmina?

Comment

OH, that is definitely Carmina's smile ! I recall reading some time ago ( can't remember where ) that she is planning to visit Australia...close to your neck of
                      the woods Pinky. You must have met her in person then ?.....Scoop ! Scoop !....give us the Scoop Pinky !...you lucky man !

Comment

Correct Dropshop and TJ... Pinky the Scarf did have the pleasure of meeting Carmina recently.

Name:	pinky's friend.jpg
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	644654

It sounds like they (Carmina and Pablo) had an amazing time in Australia and hopefully their stay in New Zealand is just as enjoyable.

You can read more of Carmina travels and other strange and wonderful things about what she is up to on her blog

Pinky (not the scarf)

ps: Kylie... you will be pleased to know that full disclosure about where your scarf I like to call Pinky was last seen on Abbyland while under your care and Carmina didn't seem to mind.

Comment

Nice... I can visually Carmina standing like a crane-bird on one leg with the final pic

Comment

Hey, that's fantastic Pinky !...the adventures of Pinky the Scarf continues ! That's 5 ( i stand to be corrected ) models who have made contact...Kylie,Masie,Jenna K, Dahlia and the latest AW Star Carmina. You never know, this could be the start of a long list of names...it's only a short flight across the Tasmanian Sea.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X