Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	624291

Wrestling girl

Comment

Oh yes, the Italian beauty Violeta

Comment

By the why the other girl on the pic is Immie and not cousin it

Comment

Wow! what a beautiful set of the delectable, adorable Violeta, every feature of the shoot is in perfect harmony, blending seamlessly to present us with a wonderful set, congratulations and thankyou to Violeta, Jacki and the team.

tom

Comment

Violeta

WOW! Best body I've seen on this sight. Now is she would just shave those luscious lips, she would have the best pussy ever also.

Comment

Originally posted by kiltdoc1 View Post
                      shave those luscious lips
                      That's heresy, the hairy pussy is one of her absolute best features.

Oh, and welcome to the boards kiltdoc1. Come back again soon.
                      Last edited by centaur; 25 September 2008, 05:36 PM. Reason: Where are my manners?

Comment

Violeta - she is perfekt :-)

Comment

Like most shoot done by Jacki, this one is very artistic. All Violeta's beauty was captured from different poses, in many ways it must have reminded Jacki of her days when she was posing. Violeta is a natural and very beautiful to look at, especially with a body like that. This is not explicit but open leg and done in a very tasty way.

Comment

Violeta is very beautiful and her body is wonderful to look at, from every angle.

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous! Awesome breasts, which was obvious even before the shirt came off.
                              Very nice shoot.Thanks Jacki.

Comment

Violeta is lovely. She looks fit with a shapely body & clearly has personality. Great shots and poses! The shots of her vagina are particularly delicious & I'm certain it looks best in its natural state. She had me aroused in seconds. Please let us see more of her & dear Violeta please masturbate for us on an IM.
                                Last edited by Nightmale; 25 September 2008, 11:27 PM.

Comment

what are we to do ,one right after another and how can they all be so perfectly beautiful -Violeta just about perfect+++++++++++

Comment

Centaur is absolutely right on. Violeta has an absolutely stunning bush that can even arouse an older guy like me! Some of the most beautiful and erotic open leg shots on the site. Just beautiful! Can't wait to see the video and yes indeed, I'd love to see an IM and DIM from her, perhaps with Cleo. A GGT3 with Cleo and Violeta would be amazing with those bushy pubes! But Centaur, Violetta a blonde? Oh, come on!!

This is a set I'm definitely going to be downloading!!!

Comment

Yes but, this photo shoot has deliberately avoided a right back nude profile shot (ie the reverse to photo 129)I wonder why ? is it to much to ask you not to avoid natural beauty ?

Comment

AW is right, the the most beautiful hairy pussies ever. And what breast! Violeta daring, you're beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                          Yes but, this photo shoot has deliberately avoided a right back nude profile shot (ie the reverse to photo 129)I wonder why ? is it to much to ask you not to avoid natural beauty ?
                                          It also 'deliberately' avoids a close-up of the left index finger, so? There are millions of angles to take shoots from, how come you think the one angle you like was missed on purpose?

p.s. most image viewers can mirror pictures, hint

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                            Centaur is absolutely right on. Violeta has an absolutely stunning bush that can even arouse an older guy like me! Some of the most beautiful and erotic open leg shots on the site. Just beautiful! Can't wait to see the video and yes indeed, I'd love to see an IM and DIM from her, perhaps with Cleo. A GGT3 with Cleo and Violeta would be amazing with those bushy pubes! But Centaur, Violetta a blonde? Oh, come on!!
                                            The photos I was viewing at the time were. But you're right, brown mixed with blonde highlights.
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely nothing beats cute, mischievous, and naughty! Lovely Violeta delivers it all!!

Comment

Violeta is definitely one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen on this site or anywhere! From head to toe, she is perfect in every way...... breasts, bush, bum, face, legs...the total package. I could also listen to that cute accented voice all day long! Please tell me she has done some IM's before going back home to Italy...please!!!!

Comment

Stunning. Love the pussy hair

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                                    Like most shoot done by Jacki, this one is very artistic. All Violeta's beauty was captured from different poses, in many ways it must have reminded Jacki of her days when she was posing. Violeta is a natural and very beautiful to look at, especially with a body like that. This is not explicit but open leg and done in a very tasty way.
                                                    ...Indeed, mon ami, Casgrain! "Tasty" and "tasteful"! Our beloved Jacki and this doll, Violeta, have joined to bring us a very fine, very sensitive and erotic stills set.

The video was not disappointing, at all, and left me wondering why I can't, (as an American), really discern more than 5% "accent" beyond that of the rest of you Aussies!!

Rob

Comment

She's a great beauty alright!
                                                      While I stare at her stunning photos, I keep thinking Violeta reminds me of another model or actress, that I can't quite place.
                                                      She is certainly in the same class as some of the most exquisite brunettes on here (Cleo, Narida, Petria...) to name a few.
                                                      Last edited by bookmanz; 28 September 2008, 01:52 AM.

Comment

In the vid Violeta's having a ball, but so was I watching her! Can't you get Angie or Chloe B. to light this Italian firecracker?

Comment

A mighty fine video of this alluring beauty a perfect accompaniment to the excellent photo shoot. More Violeta is a must.

tom

Comment

What a powerful confident presence Violeta has. She has so much beauty and charm it almost seems unfair. I didn't expect a video of a model basically just playing with a ball would entertain but with Violeta it did. Somewhat disappointed she's left us to go home to Italy for the skiing. But we have skiing here in Australia!....well in winter anyway, at least for a few months.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X