• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Teresa

Hi

Another new model, Theresa.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1002.jpg

Another winner IMO.

Bring her on.

Swanny

Comment

abby, she's gorgeous, in this pic. thank u img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

curious...which spelling of theresa's correct? i see both on this page...

Comment

Lovely young lady Abby.
        I think this is a good example of your work.
        and what we all love about aw.com
        rr
        interesting scar

Comment

Hmmm... sorry to disagree, guys. I'm not knocking the raw
          materials, but when a woman looks at me like that, I'm
          not so much interested as I am wondering what might be
          annoying her.

Comment

Hm, she does look a little pissed off, huh? I don't think she was, tho... you be the judge when her set goes up!

a

Comment

Why oh why do these girls insist on shaving? Very very rarely do you see a nicely shaven muff, most of the time its stubble and a rash. I wish someone would talk some sense into them!

Comment

of the girls i know who shave, all of them shave for themselves, not others. as to why, i'm told they feel it sexier for themselves and some say it allows closer clitoral contact than if the hair's in the way. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Howdy all,

I agree with Ardsfc, I'd rather see a nice bush than stubble and razor nicks. There are models who do an amazing job, and that is very sexy indeed. I have a feeling that most of them got waxed just prior to the shoot. Of course, there is the occasional too-hot waxing accident as we've seen right here at AW.

I think Teresa looks pissed off because she needs to pee, and she's waiting for the pee shot. LOL

SJ

Comment

No, she really wants to do some wicked spread shots and Abby wants her to do those "teaser" shots first.
                    It's a battle of wills.

I love her flower necklace.

Comment

there r SOOOOOOOOOOO many pretty girls; i cant focus.

i love her flower necklace, too...a lot of the european pics shot by professionals of those into naturism include floral adornments in their photos with the models. done right, that's nice.

conversely, i dislike anything that detracts from the model being the center of attention, so as long as its seen as an addition and not competition, it's cool, lol.

mmmmm...if abby didnt have the best site on the web, i'd make a comparison, but only one comes close and that's one she guest-shoots for, lol.

Comment

also, lol.......i know, nothing like making two replies when i could make one, but.....on the stubble and razor nicks issue, do u guys honestly see that as a deterent? cuz that's how ur girls next door look, really, moi included.

what about UR razor burns and stubble at around 5 the day u shave? huh? do u feel u should have to rush into the bathroom and shave before trying for a piece? LOL

should we deny u of it if u have hair poking up? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif no need for the "i have a headache" excuse; we can go right for the "u have razor stubble" excuse and get away with it, lol

so i say (in my best lecturing voice) if ur looking for the 'girl next door-look' then stubble's where it's at img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Merry Christmas! xoxox

Comment

Old fogies like me remember when Don Johnson in a TV show called Miami Heat popularized the 2-day stubble on guys. (Actually, not that old. I just looked it up, late 80's. Back when Ash was an (undoubtedly) adorable little girl.)

Perhaps some Abbywinters girls should popularize the 2-day stubble amongst models. I understand that Don Johnson achieved his by shaving with sideburn clippers. Whaddayasay, Ash?

BTW, my first look at naked women was a friend's nudism magazines. No stubble there. No wonder they were nudists -- too much hair to keep in their pants.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X